2019-2020 Lumberjack Basketball

315,219 Views | 1447 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by SFASawmillGuy
nacluth
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It happens.
No-look
Good to hear from coach K
No-look
Noticed that when Keller talked about the incoming recruits he didn't mention Hawkings. I'm assuming that he hasn't been cleared yet for this year?
SFA Jack Fanatic
No-look said:

Noticed that when Keller talked about the incoming recruits he didn't mention Hawkings. I'm assuming that he hasn't been cleared yet for this year?

That would be my guess, too, since he may have to sit one and play two.
sfa17
Duke fan site covering Nathan's jersey in hall of fame

https://www.dukebasketballreport.com/2020/5/17/21261341/stephen-f-austin-upset-of-duke-makes-the-hall-of-fame-cameron-indoor-stadium-nathan-bain

Best parts

" The knowledge that SFA was a solid program and that team was much more experienced than was Duke and we weren't sure the young Blue Devils understood they were going to get a game."

" No word on whether Evansville has been contacted."
TallTexan
SFAJack_76
SFAJack_76
Pilotgirl
The article mentioned Bain playing BB in Lithuania...hmmm interesting
nacluth
Pilotgirl said:

At least his buddy Walkup will be nearby.
TallTexan
Pilotgirl said:

I think Gilmore, Bogues, & Kevon could definitely make a career of it overseas too.

Bogues & Kevon might be able to pull off an NBA spot one day too.
SFASawmillGuy
I think similarly to Walkup, Kevon will get a look at the NBA early. It'll just be up to him to decide if he wants to wait around in the D league or if he wants to hurry up and move on.

Walkup might never get his NBA chance back but he's pretty set over seas right now.
PurpleOut
Staff
SFA_03 said:

I think similarly to Walkup, Kevon will get a look at the NBA early. It'll just be up to him to decide if he wants to wait around in the D league or if he wants to hurry up and move on.

Walkup might never get his NBA chance back but he's pretty set over seas right now.
I hate all of this for Kevon. The NCAA Tournament and summer were going to be his two biggest springboards to getting in front of more scouts. Can still do workouts for them now, it's just not the same is it would have been.
SFASawmillGuy
Oh for sure. Literally all of his game film will be the Duke game.
NBA scouts don't care how he did against any SLC opponent or honestly anyone else we played all year.
Any team that pulls the trigger on him will be taking a massive risk.
He's got good playmaking abilities and is above average at driving to the basket and finishing/drawing a foul. His perimeter game needs work and he doesn't have the overall vision of a lot of SG that he'll compete against.
Still he could be a good project for a team and be a good role player when needed. Like just put him in to drive to the basket, draw fouls, and take pressure off your perimeter shooters.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.