2019-2020 Lumberjack Basketball

315,285 Views | 1447 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by SFASawmillGuy
SFAJack_76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
nacluth
Awesome! New hoodie for me.
PurpleOut
Staff
Was coming to post that. Just bought one as well.
nacluth
Just a little reminder who the best upset team in the country is.

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/28628375/two-keys-predicting-major-college-basketball-upset
cboothe09
Everyone in my house got a new Jack's basketball shirt today. I just hate they won't be in for Saturday's game...or the baseball game on the 18th against A&M...
jboy93
Where do you get this shirt?
PurpleOut
Staff
jboy93 said:

Where do you get this shirt?
https://www.bonfire.com/coachmason/
SFAJack_76
Everybody get a shirt, hoodie, or something to help support this guy. Please.
Ljacks&Longnecks
Got mine.
TallTexan
cboothe09 said:

Everyone in my house got a new Jack's basketball shirt today. I just hate they won't be in for Saturday's game...or the baseball game on the 18th against A&M...
We playing A&M here or there?
cboothe09
In College Station. I haven't been to Blue Bell Park yet and I really want to go and check it out. Seems like a pretty good opportunity and reason...

Our home slate is pretty unimpressive. Not a shot at Cardenas, he has normally done really well with our home slate. Just a down year for scheduling. It happens...
UT-Arlington
SIU-Edwardsville
Lamar
Central Arkansas
Prairie View A&M
UIW
Texas A&M-Corpus Christi
HBU
Texas Southern
Nicholls
Grambling
McNeese
Pilotgirl

Please read...so heartwarming.
SFA Jack Fanatic
A GREAT story! That kid knows his SFA BB!!!!
Pilotgirl
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

A GREAT story! That kid knows his SFA BB!!!!

He was so precious!
djsfw57
Pilotgirl, thank you for sharing this. It just proves that there are young people watching and getting motivated, excited, and encouraged by this team. I'm so glad we have a coach and players who are a source of pride. Not all schools have that.

#GoJacks
SFA, Class of 1979
SFAJack_76
Hart suited up.
SFA Jack Fanatic
...and the Hart mystery continues...
SFAJack_76
Coliseum is way short of being crammed.
SFAJack_76
SFAJack_76
From the PLF luncheon today.
jboy93
Just saw on the local news that Keller and Hart went to a Nac. Boys and Girls Club to talk to the kids. It was just the two of them so maybe he is getting back on coaches' good graces!
TallTexan
jboy93 said:

Just saw on the local news that Keller and Hart went to a Nac. Boys and Girls Club to talk to the kids. It was just the two of them so maybe he is getting back on coaches' good graces!
I hope we keep Hart. He's gonna be great and all great players should wear purple.
No-look
How neat would it be if a certain team clinched the conference championship at a home game?
sfajack05
TallTexan said:

jboy93 said:

I hope we keep Hart. He's gonna be great and all great players should wear purple.
Same here. I can see him being a Bain by bringing the energy to the court and I think he has the potential to be a big time scorer as well. He plays hard every time he gets a chance. He might just need to calm down a little. I still don't think that was a travel at the Sam game. He still seems engaged when he's on the bench and his body language isn't negative. I'm sure it's disappointing he's not getting the playing time he wants but I think he's going to be a future star for the team.
sfa17
Yeah, I think in a few more years we could be talking about him the same way we talk about Kevon. He could become a leader by his junior year.
No-look
Hart plays with a lot of heart. D1 is a learning process. When he learns defensive assignments and settles in he will be fine. His potential is out the roof. I really hope he is a Lumberjack for the full ride.
jboy93
https://www.collegeinsider.com/mens-mid-major-top-25.php

I know we want more than just being a top mid major program but it is nice seeing us in the top 10.
SFAJack_76
SFAJack_76
nacluth
Hmm. Now tickets that were $10 are $14. True some $20 are also $14. But it's an interesting sales strategy.
No-look
nacluth said:

Hmm. Now tickets that were $10 are $14. True some $20 are also $14. But it's an interesting sales strategy.
Have the local hotels raised their rates for this game also? Lol
TallTexan
nacluth said:

Trying to capture that "forgot to buy my wife a present" market.
CertifiedAxeman98
anyone have an update on Comeaux?
PurpleOut
Staff
Got confirmation that there will be a similar tailgate for Lamar (assuming Sam too) like we had for UNO.
BigJack85
Awesome stuff. I've already got my gear ready to go. Going to pull the tent out of the storage. Beer and Brats!!!! Axe 'Em Jacks!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.