2019-2020 Lumberjack Basketball

318,375 Views | 1447 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by SFASawmillGuy
nacluth
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I feel like this is subtle shade from Apple News.

BigJack85
Good snag Nacluth.
nacluth
Thanks. What they don't realize is that we've been struggling with our conference long before the virus arrived.
RichieVan
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2882425-ncaa-mens-basketball-teams-you-should-regret-not-having-watched-in-2020
PurpleOut
Staff
I haven't paid much attention to the numerous fake tournament scenarios, other than this guy with Busting Brackets. Each poll is getting thousands of votes and we're in the Final Four.

RichieVan
As of 2:55 CDT, Jacks were down 12 votes out of 2,999 cast, 50.2% to 49.8%. Get your friends to vote!!!
djsfw57
RichieVan said:

As of 2:55 CDT, Jacks were down 12 votes out of 2,999 cast, 50.2% to 49.8%. Get your friends to vote!!!
I just forwarded the poll to my 5000+ followers and asked them to vote for SFA. Hope they will do it!!
LUMBERJACK2005
https://elitesportsny.com/2020/03/30/college-basketball-seton-hall-rutgers-among-top-12-what-if-teams/
Axe 'Em!
c/o 2005
cboothe09
Busting Brackets did a list of the top 100 seniors in college basketball. Kevon came in at #34. I think he could have gone a little higher, but he was already ahead of some pretty big names.
TJ was #64 overall.
No-look
Just watched the Duke game again(I'm an addict lol). The Duke fans were really giving Nate the "air ball" treatment. Little did they know.....
TallTexan
Excellent news.

SFAJack_76
nacluth
Very nice!
No-look
How many of us at the end of last season would have thunk it? I personally thought it would take a couple years to get back to the top four. Keller and crew struck gold.
wahlwesle
https://www.si.com/sports/2020/04/23/untold-stories-spring-heroes-coronavirus
SFA Jack Fanatic
wahlwesle said:

https://www.si.com/sports/2020/04/23/untold-stories-spring-heroes-coronavirus
Nate!
BigJack85
Really good story.
No-look
Great story!
SFAJack_76
No-look
https://twitter.com/coach_keller12/status/1254905488254341128?s=21. Great publicity for the program!
SFAJack_76
RichieVan
Anyone wanting to re-live the past basketball season, ESPN has all the games they broadcast archived on demand.

If you go to ESPN3.com then search NCAA Basketball, then Southland Conference, all the games are there. If you are an ESPN+ subscriber or your cable provider gives you access to ESPN3, then that should be all you need to watch.

Just got done the Sam game at home and the 8+ minutes of lock down defense.

Enjoy!
BigJack85
Nice. I will be in it, shortly.
No-look
The UIL is sending Championship trophies to all schools without a loss at the state tourney. NCAA needs to send one to Nac...
SFAJack_76
nacluth
Best of luck to him.
SFA Jack Fanatic
He mentioned "the team" many times in this interview. That shows what kind of guy he was... team first.
jboy93
I want only the best for Kevon because he was awesome for the Jacks but realistically his odds of making an NBA team are slim don't you think? Walkup is doing great in Europe but can't break through here so I think the same is in line for Kevon...sadly!
sfa17
But I think he can do what Bogues Is doing in the G-league. Nothing wrong with trying out the g league for a year or 2 to see if u can get a two way contract and on a team in the future
LUMBERJACK2005
That really stinks for the teams that played and lost. They should just award it to any teams who made it to Austin.

I think Kevon has the body size to be an NBA player, but I don't think he is explosive enough off the dribble to make a team right now. If he improved his shot and was able to get it off quicker, I could see him as a 3 and d guy in the league if he bought into that role.

I saw Jordyn Adams declared for the draft, Silsbee kid we missed on that went to Austin Peay.
Axe 'Em!
c/o 2005
TallTexan
The Basketball Hall of Fame? Pinch me, I'm dreaming.

nacluth
Incredible!!!
Pilotgirl
I wish they would sell Bains Jersey...I would buy 2!
TallTexan
Big news for Kevon.

Pilotgirl
Pilotgirl said:

I wish they would sell Bains Jersey...I would buy 2!

Ask and you shall receive

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.