2020-2021 Lumberjack Basketball

178,814 Views | 1144 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by TallTexan
SFAJack_76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ACU and Nicholls. Our game against Nicholls ... oh wait ... stupid, stupid SLC scheduling. Nicholls doesn't play ACU or SFA.
HJC69
How about David for Senior leadership as well.
Rev007
I'd love to see it. He didn't get as many minutes last year as the other three. So, the jury is out. TBD
SFAJack_76
Zero positives since they got back from Connecticut.
sfa17

"Southwest Showcase" must be nice..
SFAXE93
It's pretty frustrating having a Ferrari in the garage.
SFA Jack Fanatic
SFAXE93 said:

It's pretty frustrating having a Ferrari in the garage.

Especially when it was forced back into the garage with nothing wrong with it.
SFASawmillGuy
sfa17 said:

"Southwest Showcase" must be nice..

One of these things is not like the other...
SFAJack_76
nacluth
Interesting they do not mention the possibility of concessions.
SFAJack_76
nacluth said:

Interesting they do not mention the possibility of concessions.
From the story linked in the Tweet..

"Concessions

In order to limit fan proximity in line at the concessions areas, all fans in attendance will have access to the Seatz app, which will allow fans to have food deliveries to their seat (Previously Reserved Sections Only) or Express Pickup (New Baseline Sections) during the contest."

nacluth
Perfect! Thanks 76. One day I will learn how to read.
SFAJack_76
SFAJack_76
Have not seen anything from SFA on this. Perhaps a replacement for the Saturday Alcorn game.
PurpleOut
Staff
They deleted the tweet, as soon I retweeted it.

I believe the article said the contract would be completed in the next 24 hours, they shouldn't be posting anything until the contracts are signed.
PurpleOut
Staff
Still had the article open:

Quote:

It was also announced on Tuesday that the Cowboys added a game against Stephen F. Austin for this Friday, December 4, in Nacogdoches with a 6:30 start time. In addition, McNeese will play Campbellsville-Harrodsburg in back-to-back nights, following the already scheduled game on Dec. 11 at 6:30 with an added game on Dec. 12 with a 4 p.m. tip.

"We had a game canceled (Monday's vs. Bacone) and (SFA head coach) Kyle (Keller) called me on Sunday and said they had an opening this weekend and knew we were looking for a game," said head coach Heath Schroyer. "The contract and everything gets lined up in 24 hours. This is the most fluid season that I've ever seen. You have to remain flexible. We're fortunate to get the game."

TallTexan
I tried to get us a ND rematch in Nac.
PurpleOut
Staff
There it is:

SFAJack_76
Official. Think McNeese jumped the gun in announcing.
jboy93
Looks like I can see Posey in some of the pictures participating. Any news on his status?
PurpleOut
Staff
jboy93 said:

Looks like I can see Posey in some of the pictures participating. Any news on his status?
No full status update, but it sounded he was going to be questionable for the Mohegan Sun games. So he has to be getting close. If anything he's probably not going to be full play fit (using a soccer term) since he hasn't been doing much running.
jboy93
For what it's worth. Hart is no longer on the roster at McClennan. Hope he doesn't end up like Mack.
Speaking of Mack, on the roster at PV but hasn't seen any court time through three games. Jock also on their roster but seeing very little court time.
RichieVan
Oddyst Walker had a tough go for Alcorn State. Played 27 minutes against UAB. 2 for 11, 6 points and 6 turnovers.
cboothe09
Mack was just cleared by the NCAA and will start playing this week.

Jock had an okay night in their opener against Little Rock. He hit a late three in garbage time to make things look a little better. Since then he is scoreless, and it was not a good night for him against Louisville. No stats recorded there.

The guy that is doing well? Karl Nicholas. Rough start in their opener, but has really started to come into his own at Texas Southern. Averaging 6.3 points and 5.7 rebounds so far. Here is his game line:
@ Washington State: 2 points, 4 rebounds, 1 block, 2 steals
@ Oklahoma State: 10 points, 9 rebounds, 1 block, 2 steals
@ Wyoming: 7 points, 4 rebounds, 1 block
SfaTke596
jboy93 said:

For what it's worth. Hart is no longer on the roster at McClennan. Hope he doesn't end up like Mack.
Speaking of Mack, on the roster at PV but hasn't seen any court time through three games. Jock also on their roster but seeing very little court time.

I follow Hart on social media and he has been posting some concerning posts lately. I think he might be going through some personal issues- he seems be in a dark place right now. I hope he gets the help he needs. Very talented young man. I wish him the best.
Pilotgirl
SfaTke596 said:

jboy93 said:

I follow Hart on social media and he has been posting some concerning posts lately. I think he might be going through some personal issues- he seems be in a dark place right now. I hope he gets the help he needs. Very talented young man. I wish him the best.
I hate this for him
jboy93
Pilotgirl said:

SfaTke596 said:

jboy93 said:

I hate this for him
I saw some of his tweets and it really seems he is not in a good place...too sad!
Pilotgirl
Yeah, the tweets have gotten progressively more negative as the semester went on. I really hope he has someone he can talk to/confide in, especially during these challenging times.
nacluth
Heard Duke just lost their Sunday game to Elon. We'll see if Keller takes their call. Izzy is now 20% against Coach K while Keller is 100%.
SFAJack_76
LSU-Alexandria

Pilotgirl
Gonna make it 4 nights in a row, Alan?!
SFAJack_76
Pilotgirl said:

Five out of six days. Don't know what games get played, so catch them when we can.
Pilotgirl
SFAJack_76 said:

Pilotgirl said:

Five out of six days. Don't know what games get played, so catch them when we can.

You're my new hero!
nacluth
Not a big fan of the LSU-A add, but ULM is probably our biggest game of the year, so a tune up may work out.
jboy93
nacluth said:

Not a big fan of the LSU-A add, but ULM is probably our biggest game of the year, so a tune up may work out.
They have a kid on their roster at 6'9'' and 400 lbs!!!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.