2021-2022 Lumberjack Basketball

155,593 Views | 1098 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by SFAXE93
CertifiedAxeman98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What I do not understand is why they changed the 2020-2021 roster and took of guys like Cam?
SFA Jack Fanatic
Will Jack Madness be streamed on ESPN+? Anyone know?
TallTexan
CertifiedAxeman98 said:

What I do not understand is why they changed the 2020-2021 roster and took of guys like Cam?

Probably an accident. Somebody not paying attention to which roster they were editing.
Ljacks&Longnecks
So when I bought my future, dont you know it says S F Austin on the ticket.
TallTexan
Ljacks&Longnecks said:

So are we picketing tomorrow?
djsfw57
Ljacks&Longnecks said:

I would go apoplectic. I HATE that. I get more than a little irritated every time I see it on espn.
Ljacks&Longnecks
Picket will have to wait til next trip.
Flying home tonight & locking my $$ future ticket away for safe keeping.
SFASawmillGuy
We gotta learn them WAC gentlemen.
SFA Jack Fanatic
jboy93 said:

Why is the roster being released a little at a time? No big deal, just seems a little odd to add a few names each day?
I'm laughing at the player Bios on the athletics website. They sound like something that a high school kid would write. Mostly fluff and very few stats about each player. Geezzz...
purpleballs
Why is Posey listed as a sophomore?
SFAXE93
PurpleOut
Staff

I don't know what a Three Hot Chili Peppers is.

And $15?

TallTexan
PurpleOut said:

And $15?

It sounds like somebody that would play the Palestine Hot Pepper Festival next weekend.

Also, $15 is kinds steep for an event that will make you so much more over the season if folks get excited for Basketball.
BigJack85
TallTexan said:

PurpleOut said:

And $15?

It sounds like somebody that would play the Palestine Hot Pepper Festival next weekend.

Also, $15 is kinds steep for an event that will make you so much more over the season if folks get excited for Basketball.

Red Hot Chili Peppers , cover band ????
No-look
I would like to see them extend the ladies and men's scrimmage time. They just tease you. Lol
SFAXE93
They corrected Posey to redshirt freshman
SFAJack_76
BigJack85 said:

TallTexan said:

PurpleOut said:

And $15?

Red Hot Chili Peppers , cover band ????
Winner.
SFASawmillGuy
Didn't we used to be able to get actual famous bands?
djsfw57
SFA_03 said:

Didn't we used to be able to get actual famous bands?
When I was there in the 70s, there were quite a lot of big name bands that came to SFA. Some of the ones I remember are Guess Who, Olivia Newton-John, The Carpenters, and Emerson, Lake, and Palmer.

I digress, but I also remember when there was a tiny little club called Hole in the Wall just a block from campus. They had a young guy who came to perform there all the time. His name was Chris Cross. He went on to score huge hits as Christopher Cross.
SFASawmillGuy
Another reason the lack of an airport in the Nacogdoches Lufkin area is one of the single most detrimental things to the area.
TallTexan
SFA_03 said:

Another reason the lack of an airport in the Nacogdoches Lufkin area is one of the single most detrimental things to the area.

They could do decent business with a Nacogdoches Lufkin regional. I just don't ever see a joint venture happening.
No-look
Starting to get a scent of fresh popped popcorn!
BigJack85
SFA_03 said:

I think an airport BETWEEN Lufkin and Nacogdoches would have a chance at being economically viable. A Chance. Right now with Angelina regional being closer to Diboll and RL Mangum not quite being big enough, I don't see it happening unless gold is discovered in Red Oak.
LUMBERJACK2005
https://sfajacks.com/sports/mens-basketball/roster/diego-willis/3974

Seems like a solid depth piece. Averaged almost 6 points a game at NJIT (where we got David from). Played in 30 games last year and 28 the year before.
Axe 'Em!
c/o 2005
LUMBERJACK2005
I know this has probably been asked and answered, but I am too lazy to search 20 pages of posts. With the NCAA giving the extra year of eligibility to all, does that mean if you played last season as a freshman, you are still a freshman this season?

I noticed on the roster they have Soloman listed as a junior and Nana listed as a sophomore.
Axe 'Em!
c/o 2005
nacluth
It's not that they are still freshman, but they still have their year of eligibility. So Nana is a sophomore with 4 remaining years of eligibility.
LUMBERJACK2005
nacluth said:

It's not that they are still freshman, but they still have their year of eligibility. So Nana is a sophomore with 4 remaining years of eligibility.
Ah, I see. Thanks.
Axe 'Em!
c/o 2005
nacluth
So is it $15 to get into the Jack Madness or to stay for the concert?
PurpleOut
Staff
Coached mentioned on a FB live that we have 5 guys currently out injured. Said David is the only senior out there right now.

Didn't mention too much, other than he hopes most of the guys that are out will be back next week. So hopefully nothing major right now.
No-look
PurpleOut said:

Coached mentioned on a FB live that we have 5 guys currently out injured. Said David is the only senior out there right now.

Didn't mention too much, other than he hopes most of the guys that are out will be back next week. So hopefully nothing major right now.
We battle this every year it seams. Hope it's nothing serious.
nacluth
No-look
Ten players. Hopes to have 13 next week. Anyone have any inside info?
Jacks4460
No-look said:

We good No-look..
No-look
Jacks4460 said:

No-look said:

We good No-look..
U da man!
Jacks4460
Yes sirrrrrrrrrrr!!!! We gotta squad dude... They are a team and all have their own role to play and sacrafice whatever they have to so that the team will win.. We truly havent had that in a good while and we still have been sucessful.. This team will be special... I believe in Coach and all he does and tries to instill in these young men. We have 3 great leaders in that locker room too that will keep everyone working for the same goal.. Which is a Championship trophy and a run in the NCAA's..

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.