2021-2022 Lumberjack Basketball

157,314 Views | 1098 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by SFAXE93
TallTexan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
No-look said:

nacluth said:

SFA_03 said:

Big news coming soon Lumberjack fans! Stay tuned.
Like in the next 10 minutes or can I call it a night?
I guess I should have went to bed...

We appreciate your dedication to serve as sentinel though while the rest of us slept.
jboy93
Can the seniors hit the transfer portal and play immediately for another team because of corona or is their fifth year only for their current team?
MasterAxe
SFA_03 said:

(In Judge Smails voice...)

Well, We're waiting!
No-look
TallTexan said:

No-look said:

nacluth said:

SFA_03 said:

Like in the next 10 minutes or can I call it a night?
I guess I should have went to bed...

We appreciate your dedication to serve as sentinel though while the rest of us slept.
it's the least I can do. I'm here to serve.
nacluth
jboy93 said:

Can the seniors hit the transfer portal and play immediately for another team because of corona or is their fifth year only for their current team?
Sounds like there are still some technicalities around this. If they graduate and transfer, then they can play immediately. If not, they will need a waiver. However, almost all waivers were approved last year due to COVID. I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case this year.
PurpleOut
Staff
jboy93
nacluth said:

jboy93 said:

Sounds like there are still some technicalities around this. If they graduate and transfer, then they can play immediately. If not, they will need a waiver. However, almost all waivers were approved last year due to COVID. I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case this year.
that make sense...
nacluth
PurpleOut said:

I hope I can match this excitement.
TallTexan
PurpleOut said:

SFA Jack Fanatic
SFA_03 said:

I think 03 has been playing with our minds. He's probably reading these and laughing his arse off.
sfajack05
Is the news Zach Nutall leaving Sam?
TallTexan
sfajack05 said:

Is the news Zach Nutall coming to SFA?
Pilotgirl
sfajack05 said:

I thought this was a joke but it's not LOL
SFASawmillGuy
Soon as in, I have no control when the news is broken, but positive news is coming based on a reliable source.
Maybe I should have clarified last night. You can go to sleep now.
Rev007
I feel like I'm waiting to see the contents of Al Capone's vault.
cboothe09
Pilotgirl said:

sfajack05 said:

I thought this was a joke but it's not LOL

Aparrently Bryce Monroe also has entered the transfer portal. Those are two BIG losses...
SFA Jack Fanatic
Anderson Kopp from Lamar has entered the portal. We recruited him in HS, but personally, I wouldn't want him now.
jboy93
jboy93 said:

Any word on Heckard? Not in the transfer portal yet?
Got word Heckard is just quitting basketball all together.
cboothe09
I'd take him. He is a pain in the rear if you are playing against him. Easy to hate when you have to go against him but easy to love if he is on your side. Plays with a lot of emotion and a very high motor. Can shoot it from deep and doesn't shy away from contact.
PurpleOut
Staff
cboothe09 said:

I'd take him. He is a pain in the rear if you are playing against him. Easy to hate when you have to go against him but easy to love if he is on your side. Plays with a lot of emotion and a very high motor. Can shoot it from deep and doesn't shy away from contact.
I dunno, he took a ton of ill advised shots in the games I watched. Yeah he's definitely a good shooter, but I don't think that will fly at other schools or with other coaches. He only shot 27% from 3 for the season. The only guard we had that shot worse than that last season was Heckard.
sfa17
Doubt we get any of these players. How many time has a player for a SLC team transferred to another SLC team. Or WAC to WAC. Most of these player are going to another conference
SFA Jack Fanatic
Rev007 said:

Geraldo Rivera called and wanted to know when the vault is supposed to open. He has a camera crew standing by.
TallTexan
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

Rev007 said:

Geraldo Rivera called and wanted to know when the vault is supposed to open. He has a camera crew standing by.

Look if Alex Bell is the cameraman, that vault will be full of gold and jewels. Magic happens when that dude has a camera.
TallTexan
That's why we're using the one time SLC to WAC exception.
SFA Jack Fanatic
sfa17 said:

Doubt we get any of these players. How many time has a player for a SLC team transferred to another SLC team. Or WAC to WAC. Most of these player are going to another conference

Maddie Miller from UIW to SFA in volleyball. Does that count??
jboy93
Prison tech already with 5 in the transfer portal...guess they don't want to go to the WAC with ol' Hooten!
Bryce Monroe had 16 and 24 against us!
jboy93
Shahada Wells from UT Arlington would be a great get for us. Averaged 16 this past season and lit it up while he was here at TJC.
jboy93
jboy93 said:

Shahada Wells from UT Arlington would be a great get for us. Averaged 16 this past season and lit it up while he was here at TJC.
Never mind, looks like he is going to TCU.
Pilotgirl
jboy93 said:

Prison tech already with 5 in the transfer portal...guess they don't want to go to the WAC with ol' Hooten!
FIVE!? Who else is transferring?
jboy93
Pilotgirl said:

jboy93 said:

FIVE!? Who else is transferring?
Sorry only four...Monroe, Robertson, Nutall, Hellums (wasn't on the end of the year roster).
cboothe09
I knew about Nutall, Monroe, and Robertson...

Apparently freshman Pierce Hellums has also thrown his name in the portal.

Who is the fifth? Surely not Lampley
djsfw57
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

Rev007 said:

That weirdo's house is about 15-20 minutes from mine. I used to drive by on my way to work every morning. I wish he would go in search of something. And stay. LOL
No-look
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

Anderson Kopp from Lamar has entered the portal. We recruited him in HS, but personally, I wouldn't want him now.
Koop stated on Twitter that the reason he's leaving Lamar is because of a coaching change. Not sure which coach he was referring to.
Pilotgirl
Tic Price is out
No-look
Pilotgirl said:

Tic Price is out
Wow!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.