2021-2022 Lumberjack Basketball

157,694 Views | 1098 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by SFAXE93
TallTexan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
And I can't find the new contract anymore but I could sworn one of the docs I saw on the regents meeting a while back had him up into the 425-450k range with incentives. I could be misremembering though.
BigJack85
TallTexan said:

And I can't find the new contract anymore but I could sworn one of the docs I saw on the regents meeting a while back had him up into the 425-450k range with incentives. I could be misremembering though.

The latest is saw had his base at $375k.
nacluth
Saw Jans is starting at 2.4M at Miss State
SFASawmillGuy
Just learned a depressing fact that as of today the SFA team shop is still selling 2022 March madness SFA gear….
TallTexan
SFASawmillGuy said:

Just learned a depressing fact that as of today the SFA team shop is still selling 2022 March madness SFA gear….
The Dyehard one?

I bet they're still selling the SFA gear with the wrong founding date too.
No-look
Gonna purchase one of these
djsfw57
No-look said:

Gonna purchase one of these
I'm apparently behind the times. Can someone tell me what NFT is? Thanks.
No-look
Non Fungible Token… which usually mean that it authentic and can't be copied or altered. That's close lol
nacluth
What No-look said basically. These are computer files that are being sold. Making them a nft means that they are individual files that can't be copied and resold (as a copy). These look to be a limited edition of 100. If it was art, you would just have a signature besides the 42/100 mark. On this you're getting a digital signature in the form of a listed nft (unique token).
djsfw57
Thanks for the clarification. Getting old is wonderful, but it can be very mysterious at times.
SFASawmillGuy
Can we just appreciate that we nearly beat the national champions on their home court?
PurpleOut
Staff
SFASawmillGuy said:

Can we just appreciate that we nearly beat the national champions on their home court?
Remy Martin man, killed them last night. Just like he did to us that final minute.
MasterAxe
SFASawmillGuy said:

This also makes me sad.

Knowing that we never really (outside of NMSU Road game) played back to this level.
SFAXE93

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.