2021 NCAA Football

26,628 Views | 408 Replies | Last: 10 hrs ago by SFA_03
TallTexan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
nacluth said:

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/32382280/the-incredible-story-college-football-first-only-eighth-year-senior


If this guy can do it, I don't see why Ed can't be on the depth chart for O-line.
Pilotgirl
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TallTexan said:

nacluth said:

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/32382280/the-incredible-story-college-football-first-only-eighth-year-senior


If this guy can do it, I don't see why Ed can't be on the depth chart for O-line.
I don't even know how to respond to this story. At least he is well educated...?
TallTexan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
There's been college players that old before, but usually they're minor league baseball guys who come back to play college football.

This dude is on the Tyler Underwood approach to college athletics.
SFA Jack Fanatic
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Well, Golden Corral Buffet-Line maybe... Someone once said something like "If you can't be a big time fan, be a big fan".
TallTexan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

Well, Golden Corral Buffet-Line maybe... Someone once said something like "If you can't be a big time fan, be a big fan".


Whoever said that sounds like a real bright fella.
SFA_03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Texas has another epic collapse against an Oklahoma team.
SFA Jack Fanatic
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SFA_03 said:

Texas has another epic collapse against an Oklahoma team.
How's that latest in a long line of multi-million $ coaches working out for ya, UT?
TallTexan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

SFA_03 said:

Texas has another epic collapse against an Oklahoma team.
How's that latest in a long line of multi-million $ coaches working out for ya, UT?
Maybe this one will course correct in the offseason & chase OLine transfers like his life depends on it.

The last guy thought he was the smartest guy in the room.
SFA_03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TallTexan said:

SFA Jack Fanatic said:

SFA_03 said:

Texas has another epic collapse against an Oklahoma team.
How's that latest in a long line of multi-million $ coaches working out for ya, UT?
Maybe this one will course correct in the offseason & chase OLine transfers like his life depends on it.

The last guy thought he was the smartest guy in the room.


The last guy was a stupid high risk low reward hire. Herman might be a good coach but he had no experience with a big program like Texas.

Sark has helped get Texas to a better spot than they were at least last year. They, just like us, just need to learn how to finish. I think Texas fans just need to do what they're incapable of, being patient.
SFAXE93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Not much different than the Herman years, Texas just can't finish.

2020
L 31-33 TCU
L 45-53 OU (4OTs)
L 20-23 Iowa State

2019
L 38-45 LSU
L 27-34 OU
L 27-37 TCU
L 21-23 Iowa State

2018
L 29-35 Maryland
L 35-38 OSU
L 41-42 West Virginia

2017
L 24-27 USC (2OT)
L 24-29 OU
L 10-13 OSU (OT)
L 23-27 Texas Tech
SFA_03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Nah I think the big difference is Texas was dominating all the games with Sark. Just couldn't finish. In the past they usually struggled and kept it close. Now they dominate then fall apart.
SFA_03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Did EKU just become a potential quality win with their upset of UCA?
nacluth
How long do you want to ignore this user?
EKU is looking to be playoff bound. Right now Sam, J State and EKU are going from the WAC.
TallTexan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SFA_03 said:

TallTexan said:

SFA Jack Fanatic said:

SFA_03 said:

Texas has another epic collapse against an Oklahoma team.
How's that latest in a long line of multi-million $ coaches working out for ya, UT?
Maybe this one will course correct in the offseason & chase OLine transfers like his life depends on it.

The last guy thought he was the smartest guy in the room.


The last guy was a stupid high risk low reward hire. Herman might be a good coach but he had no experience with a big program like Texas.

Sark has helped get Texas to a better spot than they were at least last year. They, just like us, just need to learn how to finish. I think Texas fans just need to do what they're incapable of, being patient.
The biggest problem at Texas is that the fans with big bank accounts think they run the place. And they do.
TallTexan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
nacluth said:

EKU is looking to be playoff bound. Right now Sam, J State and EKU are going from the WAC.
We're so dang close to being good.
SFA_03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If we win out, the wins over EKU and UCA get us in the playoffs.
SFAXE93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Playoff predictions

?utm_campaign=inline-article
SFA_03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Future D1 program Midwestern State gave Tarleton all they could handle today.
SFA_03
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Oh dear god no…..
TallTexan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SFA_03 said:


Oh dear god no…..
Thankfully Mr Jeff Traylor has a higher profile.
SFAJack_76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SFA_03 said:


Oh dear god no…..
Sonny Dykes or Jeff Traylor
SFA_03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I hope so. I'm thinking the only team that could steal Carthel from us is Tech.
Ljacks&Longnecks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Carthel hasn't done enough winning wise yet at the FCS level for Tech to hire him. Yet.
SFA_03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I hope you're right. That would buy us at least another 4-5 years before tech is searching for a new head coach.
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.