2021 NCAA Football

71,216 Views | 610 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by MarkyMark622
SFAXE93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
millenniumkat said:

SFAXE93 said:

The following were not beat downs, not at all.

2012 51-43
2013 56-49
2015 34-28
2017 27-16
2019 31-20

All the rest in the nine game span, yes were beat downs.

And if I remember correctly, the kats had to come from behind to win it in the last meeting, with about 6 minutes remaining in the game.

Its a rivakry game...not D2 OOC. Beatdowns are rare.

For all you dissing Monmouth heres their last 4 years records
9-3, 8-3, 11-3 and then 3-1 spring. Wins over top 10 KSU twice. so if they are trash then what is SFAint?

#FocusOnTarleton
Its a rivakry game...Beatdowns are rare.
I think this one was meant for you kakat10.

Did I miss something, who said anything about Monmouth, or dissing Monmouth? That's all you.

Let me know when Commissioner Cups are relevant again.

I can understand why sammy doesn't schedule D2 teams anymore.

signed 21-47 CSP lol

kakat10
SFAXE93 said:

millenniumkat said:

SFAXE93 said:

2012 51-43
2013 56-49
2015 34-28
2017 27-16
2019 31-20

And if I remember correctly, the kats had to come from behind to win it in the last meeting, with about 6 minutes remaining in the game.

Its a rivakry game...not D2 OOC. Beatdowns are rare.

For all you dissing Monmouth heres their last 4 years records
9-3, 8-3, 11-3 and then 3-1 spring. Wins over top 10 KSU twice. so if they are trash then what is SFAint?

#FocusOnTarleton
Its a rivakry game...Beatdowns are rare.
I think this one was meant for you kakat10.

Did I miss something, who said anything about Monmouth, or dissing Monmouth? That's all you.

Let me know when Commissioner Cups are relevant again.

I can understand why sammy doesn't schedule D2 teams anymore.

signed 21-47 CSP lol

Ahh yes... The 2014 Season where we laid an egg... but do you know how we recovered from that?

Was that season the last time y'all made the playoffs?
SFAXE93
Yea, that was pretty embarrassing, and at home to boot.

I'm glad to see you guys recovered.

I bet y'all don't frequent the CSP message boards much. lol

TallTexan
SFAXE93 said:

I bet you guys don't frequent the CSP message boards much. lol

I for one, am fine with some of the Bearkats coming over here to post. I can imagine they find it quite refreshing to be on a forum where everyone knows how to spell.
Kat1990
BigJack85 said:

Kat1990 said:

Jacks4460 said:

30-35K would be a great crowd.. it can happen enough Prison Tech alum in H-town and I know the Lumberjack fans will show up this year..
We shall see last 2 BOTPW I was at in 2016 and 2018 of the 22k or so at both about 18-20k were SHSU
In 2018 only about 1500 or so Jacks it seemed like
I know there should be a much better crowd from SFA with the changes and improvement
I don't see why there should not be at 33k or better there

I was at the 2018 game. Your eyes are bad. Texas State Optical is still in business
I have a picture of the SFA side and there was almost no one on it!
1500 to 2k at best
I get that was a terrible year the whole Conque fiasco
Kat1990
PurpleOut said:

kakat10 said:

SFAXE93 said:

2012 51-43
2013 56-49
2015 34-28
2017 27-16
2019 31-20

Ahh yes... I remember 2019 as the year we all wanted to forget... missed the playoff and lost to Lamar! in 3OT, I wanna puke.

You guys did have a 3pt lead in the 4th off of an INT and then we scored 14 unanswered and put it away.

Like I said earlier, I hope it's a great one. Tough, physical, exciting, all of it. We will find out on October 2nd.

The attendance was listed at 24,000 fans for that game... with COVID and all of that, I think we should be able to sell 30,000+

What do you guys think?
Obviously losing hurts attendance, but most Lumberjacks that I know (ones not posting here) are pretty meh on playing in Houston now in general. It was fun for a few years to switch it up and play in a NFL stadium, but it's lost it's luster with a lot of our fans.

Even with 20-30k, playing in a giant empty stadium doesn't do much for me. Limited tailgating hours, etc.

Most of us want it back on campus, but I'd be in favor of a home-home-neutral deal. While splitting the neutral location between Houston and Dallas (Frisco maybe).

Houston is obviously where the largest Sam Houston population is, but there's a huge SFA base in Dallas (including myself) that doesn't want to travel that far. Just my thoughts.

I would be for something like that
Try it at Jerry World
PurpleOut
Staff
I'd be ok with trying it out at Jerry World, but I'd still prefer a smaller stadium.

I'd rather see a 100% capacity BBVA Stadium or Toyota Stadium over a 30% full NFL stadium.

Plus, Arlington sucks.
millenniumkat
Hasnt sfaint lost to d2 a couple of times since then?

Csp won the d2 natty, no slouch and no excuses they hammered us. We have still scheduled and beaten d2 since then.....we just dont think they make us better lol

The monmouth post was for your one poster who claimed they didn't deserve to be in the playoffs...yet same guy is impressed with yalls D2 resume loloolol.

Lots of comedy
millenniumkat
SFAXE93 said:

I bet y'all don't frequent the CSP message boards much. lol

Why would we need to? They are winners and have proof. How does it feel knowing that the same year a D2 team beat us, you still lost another BOTPW? Does that make Sfaint a D3.5 program?
millenniumkat
TallTexan said:

SFAXE93 said:

I for one, am fine with some of the Bearkats coming over here to post. I can imagine they find it quite refreshing to be on a forum where everyone knows how to spell.

Spelling yes, football not so much.
SFAXE93
I heard they discontinued their football program. lol
SFAXE93
"We have still scheduled and beaten d2 since then....."

Not CSP lol

I heard y'all backed out of the home and home, smart move.
millenniumkat
SFAXE93 said:

Not CSP lol

Nope but nice try. gunna beat Tarleton this year?

After watching your game vs Angelo State i think you guys are in for a world of hurt in 2021. Wow. Most unimpressive football performance ive seen in years from any SFAint team. Yall actually looked better vs PVAMU and Tarleton
millenniumkat
I really hoped yall would have done better vs UNI in 2014. Honeslty. But yall laid a typical Southland egg.

Name a top 10 team not named shsu that you think you can beat and why.
SFAXE93
Oh good news, I was wrong CSP didn't discontinue their program, unfortunately for you the streak continues. lol
TallTexan
millenniumkat said:

TallTexan said:

SFAXE93 said:

Spelling yes, football not so much.
I'll take the 5 or 6 basketball wins a year tbh.

I hope our football team gets good, but basketball is our golden ticket.
TallTexan
PurpleOut said:

I'd be ok with trying it out at Jerry World, but I'd still prefer a smaller stadium.

I'd rather see a 100% capacity BBVA Stadium or Toyota Stadium over a 30% full NFL stadium.

Plus, Arlington sucks.
We need to put it back on campus.

Looks like the best game at Reliant was 24,500. I was at the last on campus game in 09 & SFA had 18,500 on campus & it was electric.

It's stupid of Sam & SFA to take their biggest bi-annual crowd, the one that most alums would go to, & send them to Houston instead. Getting folks back on campus helps with ticket sales, donation opportunities, getting their kids involved & we're sending them to Houston. It's the dumbest idea in football.
SFAXE93
"thought your AD might just shut it down buy the basketball team new nets or something"

... but instead he went out and bought some of these

(made in Pueblo, Colorado)
PurpleOut
Staff
millenniumkat you're pushing it man. Chill out or go away.

SFAXE93
It's ok, we're just talking X's and ColoradO's
Jacks4460
you really are an idiot...hehehehehehehe... so glad you are taking notice of us and have spent time on our board.. I would be worried too dude..
SFASawmillGuy
This isn't even designed to be an attack against SHSU(maybe a little), but man if anyone thinks spring football is a good idea they're delusional. Our coach taking his shirt off after a regular season win has garnered more national exposure than a literal national championship.
Obviously it being FCS doesn't help, but man I can't wait for football to be back in the fall.
millenniumkat
Jacks4460 said:

you really are an idiot...hehehehehehehe... so glad you are taking notice of us and have spent time on our board.. I would be worried too dude..

Taking notice? Um nah bruh....you guys were lurking on our site so i just figured id come say hi....so ...hi

I honestly do hope yall have a good record at the BOTPW. Last time you did one of your posters had the post of the decade when they said "this year we are coming with the sackmasters" (referring to the two overrated DE's you guys had that year that made some plays in garbage time vs TCU.

I smiled all week due to that post...well done.

Anyways, my national championship coffee mugs just arrived so im gunna kick back with a cup and watch some more of your game films from the fall since Friday is "comedy night" on the Big screen at my house.

See ya at BOTPW.
SFAXE93
I'm kicking back and relaxing to some John Denver in my new t-shirt.

Kat1990
TallTexan said:

PurpleOut said:

Plus, Arlington sucks.
We need to put it back on campus.

Looks like the best game at Reliant was 24,500. I was at the last on campus game in 09 & SFA had 18,500 on campus & it was electric.

It's stupid of Sam & SFA to take their biggest bi-annual crowd, the one that most alums would go to, & send them to Houston instead. Getting folks back on campus helps with ticket sales, donation opportunities, getting their kids involved & we're sending them to Houston. It's the dumbest idea in football.
I thought one year that it was right at 29k or almost 30?
The games I attended at both stadiums as undergrad in the 80s were electric no doubt
Back then it was SHSU homecoming and the same for SFA
Standing room only crowds

I can tell you the field at Toyota as a soccer field no crown I don't care for
But man it is a nice venue for spectators

I can tell you having been at state title game with lower bowl of 18-20k full at Jerry world it is a great scene
So if you had over 30k at AT&T I think it would be pretty electric
Kat1990
SFAXE93 said:

Oh good news, I was wrong CSP didn't discontinue their program, unfortunately for you the streak continues. lol
Hanging on a loss from 2014 when we still went to the FCS semi finals is quiet a reach
SFA Jack Fanatic
SFA Jack Fanatic
SFAXE93
lol, you're right, just being silly, messing around with a chest pumper, just letting him do what he do.

I'm sure he'll be back to rip us another one lol

If SHSU wins, what more can mk say that he hasn't said already with his rants?

Is he going to cut and paste lol

kat fan says hey look at our Commissioner's cups.
(Point out SFA has more of them, in the last 15 years, and are the best overall sports program in the conference, which they are)

kat fan says who cares about Commissioner's Cups.

kat fan says we got y'all in 9 straight beat downs.
(Point out that's false as games are closer and that SHSU had to come from behind to win in 2019)

kat fan says it's a rivalry game and beat downs are rare.

And who cares about basketball!

If SHSU ain't winning it, it ain't relevant!

There's your T-shirt

djsfw57
millenniumkat said:

SFAXE93 said:

Not CSP lol

After watching your game vs Angelo State i think you guys are in for a world of hurt in 2021. Wow. Most unimpressive football performance ive seen in years from any SFAint team. Yall actually looked better vs PVAMU and Tarleton
SFAint is incredibly disrespectful. You can take that somewhere else. And it's not even clever.
Kat1990
djsfw57 said:

millenniumkat said:

SFAXE93 said:

Not CSP lol

SFAint is incredibly disrespectful. You can take that somewhere else. And it's not even clever.

Numerous references to Prison Tech on here so goes both ways
djsfw57
Kat1990 said:

djsfw57 said:

millenniumkat said:

SFAXE93 said:

Not CSP lol

Numerous references to Prison Tech on here so goes both ways
It's one thing for SFA fans to say Prison Tech on an SFA message board. It's another thing entirely for an SHSU fan to come to OUR board and be disrespectful to us. Call us SFAint on your own message board all you like. Just stay away from here with that.
millenniumkat
going back to 2018, SFAint has exactly two wins vs anyone on your 2021 schedule. And even a loss to D2 Tarleton last season. Bring on James Madison!
millenniumkat
Ill leave in peace, i think you have all learned your lessons.

Big brother will be watching. Dont make us come back here and set you kids straight on all your crazy talk

#JustBeatTarleton.
SFAXE93
Go polish something. Lol

Tootles.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.