2021 NCAA Football

69,848 Views | 610 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by MarkyMark622
SFAXE93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SFA Jack Fanatic
Some wild predictions here! Makes for good discussion fodder.
SFA Jack Fanatic
The OVC has filed lawsuits against Eastern Kentucky and Jacksonville State over exit fees. The OVC is claiming that both schools have refused to pay exit fees after departing for the ASUN. Fee is $1 million dollars per school.
SFASawmillGuy

Bowers doesn't have the best environment in their former conference. Lmao.
PurpleOut
Staff
Lol, one person responded.
TallTexan
PurpleOut said:

Lol, one person responded.

Probably Katfans burner.
TallTexan
NCAA is releasing the result of their Baylor investigation today.

I doubt they hold them accountable at all.
SFAJack_76
Baylor

SFAJack_76
What?
Ljacks&Longnecks
Typical NCAA Baloney. Had it been an SFA or smaller school they probably would have shut the athletics down.
No consequences for the schools that bring in $$$
TallTexan
SFAJack_76 said:

What?

It's insane. I wouldn't let my future kids anywhere near that university.

It's time for the NCAA to go away for good. If coaches covering up sexual assault to try to win more games isn't punishable, then they have no reason to exist.
PurpleOut
Staff
SFAJack_76 said:

What?

"Everyone was doing it!"
Kat1990
SFA_03 said:

Bowers doesn't have the best environment in their former conference. Lmao.
Hello Jacks
Bowers should not have been in the discussion N Dakota State and Montana are the Top 2 in FCS most likely in the regular season.
Bowers only rocks in playoffs 15-0 all time! Atmosphere completely changes during those.

Now there is this other one game where the crowd gets into it and provides a great environment every year down Houston way!
Ljacks&Longnecks
[url=https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/jan-6-riot-lawyer-s-illness-throws-wrench-in-several-cases/ar-AAO2kK9][/url]Well I'm about ready to throw in the towel on all this Co$$ege Spor$$s BS
[url=https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/poll-biden-approval-falls-to-all-time-low-as-americans-turn-against-his-handling-of-afghanistan-withdrawal/ar-AAO2mHd][/url]

Pat Narduzzi will now serve as the 'Chris Bickell '97 Head Football Coach' at Pittsburgh.
Provided by Sports Illustrated Charles LeClaire-USA TODAY Sports
Pittsburgh graduate and IT businessman Chris Bickell made a $20 million donation to the Panthers' football program on Thursday, which marks the largest single gift in Pitt Athletics history. However, Bickell's generous donation does come with one strange catch.

The head coaching position at Pitt will now officially be named the "Chris Bickell '97 Head Football Coach," per a school announcement. The name change marks the "first named coaching position in the history of Pitt Athletics."

Perhaps Bickell's request is a bit strange, though it seems like the university doesn't mind the name change in exchange for $20 million. Pitt said Thursday the donation will "help fund significant capital improvements that will benefit the total Pitt football student-athlete experience," adding that $10 million of Bickell's donation "will be used immediately to enhance the training, nutrition and learning environment infrastructure."

"I am a proud Pitt Man and it is my honor to give back to this great University," Bickell said in a statement Thursday. "I believe the leadership is in place to take Pitt Athletics and our football program to the next level."

"I hope my gift inspires others to do their part in making that happen."

Pat Narduzzi will now serve as the Chris Bickell '97 Head Football Coach at Pittsburgh. Narduzzi is 4234 in seven seasons at Pitt, including a 65 mark in 2020.

Ljacks&Longnecks
Well that didn't copy quite liked I plan if someone wants to clean that up.

My thought being that Co$$ege sports has gone off the deep end.
SFA Jack Fanatic
Lamar knocks off mighty North American University 47-3.
SFASawmillGuy
That was such a joke.
Sam Houston is just much more athletic than NAU.
SFA Jack Fanatic
It was a good night for the Big Sky Conference with wins over two FBS teams... UC Davis over Tulsa and Eastern Washington over UNLV.
AxeEm99
We would be much more athletic in Football as well at this point had McCarty and Hill not fumbled the football program over many years. It makes me nauseous watching Sam Houston's success with a well thought out program and great AD. I realize we are coming along with Ivey and Carthel, but I expect it will be several MORE years before we beat Sam Houston....
SFA Jack Fanatic
AxeEm99 said:

We would be much more athletic in Football as well at this point had McCarty and Hill not fumbled the football program over many years. It makes me nauseous watching Sam Houston's success with a well thought out program and great AD. I realize we are coming along with Ivey and Carthel, but I expect it will be several MORE years before we beat Sam Houston....

Nope. If not this year then definitely next!
SFAXE93
COLLEGE FOOTBALL WE ARE BACK!

SFA Jack Fanatic
UTSA, a team that SFA almost beat last year, defeated Big 10 Power 5 school Illinois on the road 37-30. UTSA coach Jeff Taylor gets a $25,000 bonus for beating a Power 5 school. UTSA earned $1,000,000 for that win.

Another Power 5 school (but not much of a power) Vanderbilt lost to East Tennessee State and will have to cough up $415,000 for losing to them 23-3. Still another one, Georgia Tech, will pay Northern Illinois a cool $1,000,000 for the privilege of losing to them 22-21.
SFASawmillGuy
And Texas Tech will be paying us for to beat them as well.
SFA Jack Fanatic
Southeastern Louisiana was forced to move its game with North Alabama from Hammond to Florence, AL due to the damage from Hurricane Ida to the SELA campus and community. SELA won 49-28. North Alabama showed class when they donated all proceeds from the game to the SELA athletic program.
SFAJack_76
I think it's accurate that every Louisiana school except Southeatern lost. LSU, ULM, Nicholls, La Tech, ULL, Northwestern State, and McNeese. Grambling plays today.
SFAXE93
Former HBU QB BAILEY ZAPPE now at Western Kentucky 28 of 35 (80%) YDS:424; TD:7; INT:1 against UT-Martin

TallTexan
SFAXE93 said:

Former HBU QB BAILEY ZAPPE now at Western Kentucky 28 of 35 (80%) YDS:424; TD:7; INT:1 against UT-Martin

That is a wild stat line.
SFASawmillGuy
How the hell did HBU get that guy?
SFAXE93
Nobody else offered, amazing.

He was 6-1; 180 coming out of high school and now he is

6-2; 215
SFAXE93
BIG 12 Officially invites BYU, Cincinnati, Houston, and UCF.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/big-12-officially-invites-byu-cincinnati-houston-and-ucf-140831354.html

nacluth
Just checking, what's the bus ride between BYU and UCF?

Edit: Nevermind, I have google maps. It's 34 hours with tolls, 35 without. Or 5 7hr days of driving. Or 3 days on 15 different buses.
TallTexan
nacluth said:

Just checking, what's the bus ride between BYU and UCF?

Edit: Nevermind, I have google maps. It's 34 hours with tolls, 35 without. Or 5 7hr days of driving. Or 3 days on 15 different buses.

BYU vs UCF volleyball gonna be one heck of a Homefield advantage.
SFASawmillGuy
SFA gets snubbed again.
nacluth
SFA Jack Fanatic
SFA_03 said:

SFA gets snubbed again.

Think positive, 03. SFA to the AAC to take one of those open spots????

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.