2021 NCAA Football

71,411 Views | 610 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by MarkyMark622
Kat1990
How long do you want to ignore this user?
756 it is all good
Glad you guys got to gloat some
I know it made you feel better
Kat1990
3,723 is also a nice number
Kat1990
SFA_03 said:

The air raid is currently getting exposed, but Montana state needs to keep the pressure on. We know Sam can come back from a big halftime deficit.
We do not run the air raid but it was exposed a long time ago
SFA Jack Fanatic
Kat1990 said:

SFA_03 said:

The air raid is currently getting exposed, but Montana state needs to keep the pressure on. We know Sam can come back from a big halftime deficit.
We do not run the air raid but it was exposed a long time ago

According to the Prison Tech coach, the loss was because of his exhausted little ol' players playing soooooo many games in the last year, and not because they were playing a superior team on Prison Tech's own home field in front of a "massive" crowd of less than 8,000. LOL!
Kat1990
There was more than that.
The announced crowd is what the NCAA gets their hands on
So the free student tickets and comps are not counted in the total
Were there 10k in attendance? No
But everyone's attendance is down look no further than the Fargo Dome Saturday

22- 756
SFAJack_76
Kat1990 said:

There was more than that.
The announced crowd is what the NCAA gets their hands on
So the free student tickets and comps are not counted in the total
Were there 10k in attendance? No
But everyone's attendance is down look no further than the Fargo Dome Saturday

22- 756
What free student tickets? Not for an NCAA playoff game. UIW had benefactors buy a bunch to give to students for our game with them. They were still purchased. And counted.
SFAXE93
CB: JORDAN RUCKER 6-0; 180 Denton, Texas (Ryan) *** North Texas

has entered the portal, SFA offered him in 2018, and SFA is following on twitter.
SFA Jack Fanatic
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

For what it's worth (not much), JMU is my pick to win it all this year.

And of course, wouldn't you know it, JMU falls to NDSU 20-14 in the Semis. NDSU will be making their annual trip to Frisco.
SFASawmillGuy
They're in the perfect geographic region for FCS recruiting. The Midwest doesn't get scouted that often by FBS programs and NDSU can pretty much promise a national title every year.
SFAJack_76
SFA_03 said:

They're in the perfect geographic region for FCS recruiting. The Midwest doesn't get scouted that often by FBS programs and NDSU can pretty much promise a national title every year.
"can pretty much promise a national title every year."

About to change. Right? Please.
SFASawmillGuy
Yes
SFAXE93

UCF OC GJ Kinne a Gilmer, Texas native, who played QB at Texas and Tulsa, will be the new head coach at UIW.
SFASawmillGuy
Should be a good hire for them to be honest. A young coach coming from a system with a very good offense that had to recruit in a very saturated state for a smaller school.
They won't be near as good just because they're losing their star QB but I bet their offense is still really good next year.
TallTexan
His Dad was one of the biggest trash bags I've ever seen on the sidelines.

Hopefully GJ fell far from the tree.
SFAJack_76
TallTexan said:

Is that why one of his player's dad shot him?

Kinne feels like a stretch. No HC experience at any level, and only two years as an OC. The two years as an OC, one at Hawaii and one at UCF, are his only two years as an assistant coach. The other three years are as GA and analyst. Taking over a team that loses just about everybody from this past season. What could go wrong?
cboothe09
We played against his dad this year (He's at Buna). Absolute trash. Players. Staff. Everyone. It was rediculous...
BigJack85
SFAJack_76 said:

TallTexan said:

Kinne feels like a stretch. No HC experience at any level, and only two years as an OC. The two years as an OC, one at Hawaii and one at UCF, are his only two years as an assistant coach. The other three years are as GA and analyst. Taking over a team that loses just about everybody from this past season. What could go wrong?

They'll figure it out , eventually. I think we dominate the WAC next fall. I'm already planning my fall around SFA football. I'm hoping to make at least 2 in Nacogdoches + BOTPW. Maybe add one more depending on the schedule.
PurpleOut
Staff
BigJack85 said:

SFAJack_76 said:

TallTexan said:

They'll figure it out , eventually. I think we dominate the WAC next fall. I'm already planning my fall around SFA football. I'm hoping to make at least 2 in Nacogdoches + BOTPW. Maybe add one more depending on the schedule.
Next year at Louisiana Tech should be fun, for a lot of reasons.
SFAJack_76
SFAXE93

BAILEY ZAPPE

2021 SEASON
YDS:5,967 (NCAA Record)
TD:62 (NCAA Record)

Career
CMP:1,225;ATT:1,897;CMP%:65%;YDS:14,433;TD:135;INT:40

Also from HBU that went to WKU

JERRETH STERNS

2021 SEASON
REC:150;YDS:1,902;TD:17

Career
REC:371;YDS:3,907;TD:35

SFASawmillGuy
Cincinnati put up a better fight than the score showed, but that loss only further strengthens power 5 fans arguments that G5 schools don't belong.
SFASawmillGuy
Didn't realize Jake Blumrick's brother was the QB for Virginia Tech. Probably the QB Sack of the year.
TallTexan
Something Summit related might be breaking in Conference expansion/contraction soon.

Not sure what or if it'll affect the WAC or not.
BigJack85
TallTexan said:

Something Summit related might be breaking in Conference expansion/contraction soon.

Tell me more!
TallTexan
BigJack85 said:

TallTexan said:

Tell me more!
I wish I could. Saw Matt Brown say he's working to confirm a story on it, but he didn't give any deets on what was actually happening.
TallTexan

Murray State to the MVC. UIC expected to join as 12th school.

No word yet on where Murray State Football will go(MVFC doesn't sound guaranteed).
BigJack85
TallTexan said:

Murray State to the MVC. UIC expected to join as 12th school.

No word yet on where Murray State Football will go(MVFC doesn't sound guaranteed).

Ya. I'm saying Murray State football can be independent with the MVC money.
SFAXE93

I see SMU DT STONE EBY 6-5; 270 out of Flower Mound is in the portal with 4 years of eligibility.

SFA offered in 2021
SFAJack_76
SFAXE93 said:

I see SMU DT STONE EBY 6-5; 270 out of Flower Mound is in the portal with 4 years of eligibility.

SFA offered in 2021
Back then.
SFAXE93
JOHN PERRY will be the new OC at SHSU. Perry was an assistant at Rutgers.
TallTexan
SFAXE93 said:

JOHN PERRY will be the new OC at SHSU. Perry was an assistant at Rutgers.

An interesting choice. Hasn't called an offense since 2013?

Sounds like he ran up tempo back then, but man, that's eons in college football offensive innovation.
SFA Jack Fanatic
In today's FCS championship game, North Dakota State's OG Cordell Volson is playing in his 65th collegiate game. You read that right. 65 games. Any wonder why NDSU is so good year after year?
SFA Jack Fanatic
What's going on with the University of Hawaii's Rainbow Warriors football team? 19 players have entered the transfer portal. Rumors of "a verbal and mentally abusive culture under Graham".

UH is coached by Todd Graham, former coach at Allen High School. Graham was overheard calling Hawaii a third world country because their vending machines don't have Dr. Pepper. That has to be the root of the problem.
SFASawmillGuy
NDSU absolutely dominated Montana State. I would love for SFA to take on the Bison but that would legitimately be a harder game than Texas Tech was.
SFA Jack Fanatic

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.