General Academic Thread

401,320 Views | 1087 Replies | Last: 58 min ago by BigJack85
SFAJack_76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

Thanks for posting, Alan. I'm embarrassed to say that in all my years of loving on all things SFA that I've ever set foot on these garden grounds. It's on my bucket list now. Is there an online map of the grounds and trails? How can I be informed of the plant sales dates?

https://www.sfasu.edu/gardens
nacluth
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Are there enrollment numbers yet for the fall semester?
BigJack85
How long do you want to ignore this user?
nacluth said:

Are there enrollment numbers yet for the fall semester?


I was wondering the same thing They must be down or they would have published. During Weavers welcome back, he showed a graphic that looked like enrollment was flat. He said that housing was an issue.
Axe 'Em Jacks - Class of 85'
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.