2022-2023 Lumberjack Basketball

105,393 Views | 855 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by BigJack85
BigJack85
How long do you want to ignore this user?
No-look said:

Will the Jacks have a few more games in their arsenal? Need to start the new season with a win and a game at a time. Just need to forget Friday night. Refocus and a clear attitude… this team took Sam to OT and should have won it. New win streak about to begin!

Armbrister needs to have a REALLY good game. We can't count on our guards to win the game for us. Got to get something more than 6 points out of Armbrister, Beaubrun and Hall. One of them needs to have a great one (14 pts or more). Otherwise it will come down to shooting. Any team can have an off night. UVU proved that.
Axe 'Em Jacks - Class of 85'
Jacks1989
Watched till the bitter end last night. Just seems that we could never hit our groove this year. Seems that there was always an issue, from players leaving to way too many injuries. Still really enjoyed watching the Jacks this year. Got to make four home games this year and all were wins.

Just wanted to give Day Day a big shout out. He played all year with a shoulder injury, literally with one arm. He could have shut down his season many times but kept playing. He ended up being 2nd team All WAC. In my eyes he is the team MVP. Awesome job Day Day!
SFAJack_76
Well ….
nacluth
Good for him. As a fan, I don't know if I've ever been happier to see a player move on.
SFAJack_76
SFAJack_76
Nana is at softball working one of the cameras for his internship. Says he is feeling good. Surgery on his neck went good. Probably gets out of the brace this week. He said other than perhaps a sprained ankle, this is the first injury he has ever had.
No-look
SFAJack_76 said:

Nana is at softball working one of the cameras for his internship. Says he is feeling good. Surgery on his neck went good. Probably gets out of the brace this week. He said other than perhaps a sprained ankle, this is the first injury he has ever had.
Good to hear he's doing good
SFA Jack Fanatic
No-look said:

SFAJack_76 said:

Good to hear he's doing good

Great news, especially that he's doing so well so quickly. He'll be ready this Fall.
SFAXE93
No-look
Attendance was picking up the last few games. Thinking it will keep rising.
PurpleOut
Staff
JJP officially in the transfer portal.
BigJack85
No-look said:

Attendance was picking up the last few games. Thinking it will keep rising.

3000/game is a solid target for next season. 3400 would be excellent
No-look
PurpleOut said:

Should be a lot of interest there. I guess we will never know why he left but wish him well.
Jacks4460
No-look said:

PurpleOut said:

Should be a lot of interest there. I guess we will never know why he left but wish him well.
To be specific what made JJP leave I dont know but I do know Coach K needs to brush up on his skills when it comes to treating some certain types of players.. He has constantly run away good players.. Coach K if you are reading this please do not go after the inner city kid anymore because you do not know how to handle these kids. I see JJP at Texas Tech or somewhere like that.. We will see..
SFAJack_76
PurpleOut said:

BigJack85
Jacks4460 said:

No-look said:

PurpleOut said:

To be specific what made JJP leave I dont know but I do know Coach K needs to brush up on his skills when it comes to treating some certain types of players.. He has constantly run away good players.. Coach K if you are reading this please do not go after the inner city kid anymore because you do not know how to handle these kids. I see JJP at Texas Tech or somewhere like that.. We will see..

I strongly disagree with your assessment and remarks. BS

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.