2023-2024 Lumberjack Basketball

68,112 Views | 711 Replies | Last: 17 days ago by BigJack85
No-look
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What's the stream on the Cayman Islands for watching?
nacluth
FloHoops
No-look
Watched LMU play JSU last night. LMU lit it up from three and they have some bigs that can play. We can beat them but will have to play solid bb
SFA Jack Fanatic
nacluth said:

FloHoops

Does this sorry excuse for a network still require a person to subscribe for an entire month just to watch a couple of games?
Pilotgirl
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

nacluth said:

FloHoops

Does this sorry excuse for a network still require a person to subscribe for an entire month just to watch a couple of games?

Yep
No-look
Pilotgirl said:

SFA Jack Fanatic said:

nacluth said:

FloHoops

Yep
This is not the one where the picture would fade in and out and the camera crew couldn't keep up with the game???
Jacks1989
I watched the first half of the LMU game last night. They have good size and shot the 3 ball real well. They have a pretty solid team. I think that LMU is going to have big issues with the Jacks defensive in your face style of play and overall team depth. SFA wins in a close one down the stretch.
Pilotgirl
No-look said:

Pilotgirl said:

SFA Jack Fanatic said:

nacluth said:

FloHoops

Yep
This is not the one where the picture would fade in and out and the camera crew couldn't keep up with the game???

The exact one! And, there was little to no audio.
We can rely on 3 things on life: death, taxes, and FloHoops sucking it up with their awful product.
Ljacks&Longnecks
Yeah, No FloHoops for me. I'll just have to follow along on the board or fire up 107.7 on the net if they will be there.
nacluth
After besting us in OT, Middle Tennessee got beat by the Catamounts of Western Carolina who just took down Notre Dame too. Remember the Catamounts.
djsfw57
Last night I watched GCU beat San Francisco. Foster-Grant from GCU is a BEAST. He will be a problem.
No-look
djsfw57 said:

Last night I watched GCU beat San Francisco. Foster-Grant from GCU is a BEAST. He will be a problem.
watched that also. He's a man amount boys. He had half of GCU's points at the half.
TallTexan
djsfw57 said:

Think we ought to be able to handle some sunglasses.
djsfw57
TallTexan said:

djsfw57 said:

LOL That's the first thing I thought about when I saw his name. He sure can play some basketball. Serious basketball.
SFA, Class of 1979
BigJack85
nacluth said:

After besting us in OT, Middle Tennessee got beat by the Catamounts of Western Carolina who just took down Notre Dame too. Remember the Catamounts.

WCU just beat a solid (if not exceptional) McNeese squad. They (WCU) look for real.
SFA88
TallTexan said:

djsfw57 said:

LOL I watched a GCU pregame show and Grant-Foster is an interesting story. He started with Kansas and transferred to DePaul but only played in 1 game before they took him to the hospital. From what I heard, he had some sort of heart condition and it took 2 years before he was cleared to play. One of his relatives played for Scott Drew at Baylor so Bryce Drew had an inside track to him.
Jacks1989
Has anyone purchased the Flohoops feed? I haven't yet, it sucked last year.
Pilotgirl
Jacks1989 said:

I refuse to this year. Did last year for both women and men games. Won't be wasting my $$ this year.
SFA88
Pilotgirl said:

Jacks1989 said:

I refuse to this year. Did last year for both women and men games. Won't be wasting my $$ this year.
Smart woman. I purchased FloSports several years ago for something my daughter was involved in and it was okay. Those basketball games last year were terrible.
No-look
Gonna try it. I want to see that beating we gonna give them
SFA Jack Fanatic
The Jacks went swimming with the stingrays today. Here's hoping they can put a sting on a couple of opponents over the next few days.
jboy93
Just looked at our schedule...sure is strange not seeing ol' prison tech on there!
No-look
jboy93 said:

Just looked at our schedule...sure is strange not seeing ol' prison tech on there!
they dodged that bullet this year. Lol
SFAXE93
Still get Hooten
Rev007
Sometimes a big serving of humble pie works best in the long run. Back to work.
SFAJack_76
SFAXE93
BigJack85
SFAXE93 said:

FWIW
SFAXE93
SFAXE93
Kat1990
jboy93 said:

Glad to know your missing big brother
We missed you also in Oct
SFASawmillGuy
Kat1990 said:

jboy93 said:

Glad to know your missing big brother
We missed you also in Oct

*checks all time record vs Sam Houston*

Okay "big" brother.
Pilotgirl
A friend of mine has 3 tickets for the game against CBU. DM me and I'll give you her contact info.
sfajack05
This going to be Keller's last year?
SFA Jack Fanatic
sfajack05 said:

This going to be Keller's last year?

Maybe yes. Maybe no. Is this going to be your last year at your job?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.