2019 Basketball Commits

131,206 Views | 502 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by SFA Jack Fanatic
nacluth
How long do you want to ignore this user?
When Ed gets moderated you know it's got to be juicy! Bring it Jacks!
Ballwatch
This is huuuuuge!
SFAJack_76
tangerito said:

Tylan Pope would be a good one!
Agree. We have a need at PF.

Also, keeping with my desire for a quality PG, either Mylik Wilson or Jordyn Adams would work.
nacluth
Ed, you just made me read the entire recruitment thread again, and now I'm too stoked about next year. Let's just get this season started or someone start the GoFundMe to match Keller's buyout if we start wrecking teams.

Hopefully there telling every recruit: "Come here and you can beat Alabama, Miami, Baylor, etc. etc."
SFAJack_76
nacluth said:

Ed, you just made me read the entire recruitment thread again, and now I'm too stoked about next year. Let's just get this season started or someone start the GoFundMe to match Keller's buyout if we start wrecking teams.

Hopefully there telling every recruit: "Come here and you can beat Alabama, Miami, Baylor, etc. etc."
Other than Marist and two games in Belfast, who is this etc. etc. you speak of?
nacluth
It's those TBA tournament teams...
SFAJack_76
nacluth said:

It's those TBA tournament teams...
Oh Good. I thought it might be Arlington Baptist and Arkansas Tech. (Neither has posted their 2018-19 schedule yet.)
No-look
Why do we have to wait till Friday? We could do this now. Lol
SFA Jack Fanatic
nacluth said:

Ed, you just made me read the entire recruitment thread again
Slow night, Ryan?
nacluth
Not really. My kids don't really like it when I brush their teeth while reading the phone, but that's the price to pay when there's juicy Jacks news in the wind.
PurpleOut
Staff
Some late night tweets going around with some speculation. Let's keep it at that (speculation) here if we can. I know we're all invested and excited about our hoops program, but let's try to let things fall when they're ready when it comes to recruiting.

That said...#StayTuned
Jacks4460
nacluth said:

Not really. My kids don't really like it when I brush their teeth while reading the phone, but that's the price to pay when there's juicy Jacks news in the wind.
thats funny nacluth...
TallTexan
nacluth said:

What's a few cavities when you can just cover them up with an SFA themed grill?
nacluth
Unfortunately my daughter is going in to have cavities filled today. I just told my wife that someone on here had a great idea to save us $1200. Her response is that it's not cute when they are eight. It's not a whole household of die-hard fans here, but I bet I can talk my daughter into it.
TallTexan
I mean, if this doesn't say Beat Sam, I'm not sure what does.

TallTexan
For the record, there are options with more bling, they just didn't want to cooperate with the image loading.
SFA Jack Fanatic
TallTexan said:

I mean, if this doesn't say Beat Sam, I'm not sure what does.

That looks more like Duke blue than SFA purple. But I'll accept ANYTHING that says Beat Prison Tech!
SFA Jack Fanatic
nacluth said:

Yeah. That iron-fisted PurpleOut fellow rapped me on the knuckles pretty good with his ruler.
Jacks4460
edstile said:

nacluth said:

Yeah. That iron-fisted PurpleOut fellow rapped me on the knuckles pretty good with his ruler.
Yeah that sucker popped my tail too... I am straight now!!
No-look
PurpleOut said:

Some late night tweets going around with some speculation. Let's keep it at that (speculation) here if we can. I know we're all invested and excited about our hoops program, but let's try to let things fall when they're ready when it comes to recruiting.

That said...#StayTuned
I'm tuned.
Ballwatch
Any big recruiting news yet??? Still waiting
No-look
Ballwatch said:

Any big recruiting news yet??? Still waiting
Hopefully the aroma of freshly popped popcorn will fill the air again tonight.
No-look
How is the weather in Nac?
nacluth
Lightning pretty good.
SFAXE93
Tyler Chisom on his official visit to SFA

"History has no rubbish heap." Louis Blake Duff
Jacks4460

Whomever stepped up here and loaned this thing to the University.. Thank you so very much!!! Get em Coach..
This is how you can help us get those kids that we can win championships with..
TallTexan
Jacks4460 said:

Whomever stepped up here and loaned this thing to the University.. Thank you so very much!!! Get em Coach..
This is how you can help us get those kids that we can win championships with..

I'm drooling over that Jet.

Thanks for loaning it to him Ed.
Jacks4460
4-Horn management on the side of the plane.. That is frigging top notch..
SFA Jack Fanatic
Jacks4460 said:

4-Horn's CEO is a Northwestern State grad. Did we steal it??
Jacks4460
Flight tracker says it's owed by LD Services LLC.. Looks like they are a Beaumont company..
TallTexan
edstile said:

Jacks4460 said:

4-Horn's CEO is a Northwestern State grad. Did we steal it??

Basketball coaches by day, international plane thieves by night. Coach K will be played by the Rock in the movie.
TallTexan
Closest I can find is the President of 4Horn played baseball at Okie State in 98/99, so maybe he and Keller have a connection through there somehow.
SFAJack_76
Jacks4460 said:

Flight tracker says it's owed by LD Services LLC.. Looks like they are a Beaumont company..
Registration shows based in Austin. Falcon 900 is a big plane for three (?) people. 21 seat plane.

Interesting flight path yesterday. Beaumont to Bogslusa, LA for a short 20 minute stop. To Dallas Love Field for just short of four hours. From Love to overnight at Freeport, Illinois.

27 minute flight to Ottumwa, Iowa this morning.
Jacks4460
SFAJack_76 said:

Jacks4460 said:

Registration shows based in Austin. Falcon 900 is a big plane for three (?) people. 21 seat plane.

Interesting flight path yesterday. Beaumont to Bogslusa, LA for a short 20 minute stop. To Dallas Love Field for just short of four hours. From Love to overnight at Freeport, Illinois.

Could just be leased or time share type plane.. Bogslusa LA stop was probably dropping the RECRUIT OFF(which if I am right might just seal the deal).. Then to DFW pick up other timeshare members and head to Freeport (Highlands Community College) is there anyone there? Then jet working already again this morning and coming back to get Coach or flying something else home.. What do you think SFAJack76?
TallTexan
Jacks4460 said:

SFAJack_76 said:

Jacks4460 said:

Could just be leased or time share type plane.. Bogslusa LA stop was probably dropping the RECRUIT OFF(which if I am right might just seal the deal).. Then to DFW pick up other timeshare members and head to Freeport (Highlands Community College) is there anyone there? Then jet working already again this morning and coming back to get Coach or flying something else home.. What do you think SFAJack76?

I'd bet it's a leasing situation, which I'd bet is pretty common for jets that size whose owners don't need them 24/7.

Either that or Coach K is running for President in 2020. I think that'll probably be great for recruiting though, so someone send me a yard sign!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.