2019 Basketball Commits

131,083 Views | 502 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by SFA Jack Fanatic
No-look
How long do you want to ignore this user?
They're showing Calvin some respect!
SFA Jack Fanatic
That's some outstanding HS athletes right there, and we got one of them!
SFAJack_76
Updated Juco top 100.
HJC69
Wonde r why Charlie Daniels isn't on this list and is that our former player Cameron Mack ranked #3 and going to Nebraska?
SFAJack_76
HJC69 said:

Wonde r why Charlie Daniels isn't on this list and is that our former player Cameron Mack ranked #3 and going to Nebraska?
There are 373 men's Juco basketball teams. That means probably 2,000 or more sophomores. I am not too concerned about a guy the coaches believe in that is not on a somewhat subjective top 100 list. The fact that we got four of those guys is pretty impressive though.

That is the same Cameron Mack that was very briefly at SFA, but we aren't allowed to talk about him.
HJC69
Understand.
SFA Jack Fanatic

SFA Jack Fanatic
In its final ranking of Texas HS recruits for 2019, Prep Hoops ranks all three of our HS recruits in the state's Top 31... Sama'Zha at # 26, Kharee at #29, and Calvin at #31. Not too shabby!

https://www.prephoops.com/texas/rankings/2019-rankings/
No-look
Awesome! Coaches killed it on the recruiting end! Time to go to work!
Pilotgirl
This is awesome! I hope they are team players & ready to work to get our program back on top of the conference...where it belongs!
No-look
Three out of the top 31. Four out of the top 100 Juco....gonna be a long off season. But we can Talk about how it looks on paper. Lol
TallTexan
No-look said:

Three out of the top 31. Four out of the top 100 Juco....gonna be a long off season. But we can Talk about how it looks on paper. Lol
On paper? 1996 Bulls.
No-look
No-look said:

PurpleOut said:

Wow! Dude is a monster! Smart player. Knows how to score and take charges. Whoever recruited this guy needs a pay raise! Can't wait to see him and Mitch blocking shots!
I really like this!
SFA Jack Fanatic
No-look said:

No-look said:

PurpleOut said:

Wow! Dude is a monster! Smart player. Knows how to score and take charges. Whoever recruited this guy needs a pay raise! Can't wait to see him and Mitch blocking shots!
I really like this!

This young man will DOMINATE in the paint in the SLC this year. He has obviously been very well-coached on big man footwork and mechanics around the basket. Coach Cox is going to have a dream guy to work with.

Thanks for getting my basketball juices flowing again in an otherwise slow summer. Only three more months!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.