2018 Basketball Offers

261,748 Views | 596 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by TallTexan
beaubrad46
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Just to set the record straight, Western Carolina has had there scholarships filled for several months. If they offered it was quite awhile back. Walker also posted that he never gave up and waited patiently. What else can we talk about on this thread? Now let's move on. Who is our best recruit for 2018.
SFA Jack Fanatic
beaubrad46 said:

Who is our best recruit for 2018.
I think it's almost a pick 'em between Mitch Seraille and Deuce Hughes, but I'd have to say Hughes, at least for this year. He has a chance to make the fastest positive impact on the team and the season, since he has the skills to meet a more pressing team need (in my opinion), that of an outside shooter. We'll need someone to keep other teams honest and not pack their zone defenses in the middle.

Seraille will be a very good backup on the inside this year, but I could see Hughes becoming a starter by the time conference play begins, or shortly thereafter. I can't say the same about Seraille. Mitch could be an All-Conference performer before his career is over, and he may prove to be the most valuable of the two over the long haul, but not this year... Just my opinion.
TallTexan
beaubrad46 said:

Just to set the record straight, Western Carolina has had there scholarships filled for several months. If they offered it was quite awhile back. Walker also posted that he never gave up and waited patiently. What else can we talk about on this thread? Now let's move on. Who is our best recruit for 2018.
Wow, had no idea where West Carolina U was & was literally within 20 miles of it today. There are some cool little towns in that area.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.