2022-2023 Ladyjack Basketball

39,198 Views | 417 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by SFA Jack Fanatic
SFAXE93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Karen Aston will bring in the recruits at UTSA, this will be a much improved team from last season.
SFA88
nacluth said:

I just got notified on my SEATz app that my food had been delivered. That's quick since I won't be showing up and ordering for a couple more hours.
Or maybe they are very slow and that order is from March.
SFAJack_76
nacluth said:

The women have 12 on their roster online. I could have sworn we had more than that. I won't get off work until late tonight. I would like to hear how many dress out tonight.

Ten suited up. Avery VanSickle has a boot on her right foot. She had that a few weeks ago also. If she had it on at Meet the Jacks, I missed it.
SFAJack_76
Five minutes to tip. Pathetic crowd. Zero sitting court side. Maybe 30 students, not counting band, cheer, and dance.

Kellogg mentioned to us a couple of weeks ago how disheartening it is for the girls to see court side empty. They see the big money folks there for the men's games.
SFA Jack Fanatic
And the crack SFA ESPN crew is on top of it. No sound. The camera moves constantly.
SFAJack_76
Pilotgirl
SFAJack_76 said:

Five minutes to tip. Pathetic crowd. Zero sitting court side. Maybe 30 students, not counting band, cheer, and dance.

Kellogg mentioned to us a couple of weeks ago how disheartening it is for the girls to see court side empty. They see the big money folks there for the men's games.

Wish they would put me and V there!
SFA Jack Fanatic
Deck and Harrison already getting playing time.
nacluth
Not a bad first quarter, especially our newcomers, but it's clear defense has a way to go to be a real Kellogg team.
TalkingSports
We do appreciate any and all feedback. A piece of equipment malfunctioned last minute for the broadcast. Working hard to get it replaced ASAP. Thank you for your patience.
nacluth
Y'all are doing great on the call. Keep it up.
RedRiverLa
Probably missed it, but is Nugent hurt?
Lumberjack Battalion
Lumberjacks make great US Army Special Ops Officers - AxeEm!
nacluth
RedRiverLa said:

Out for the year.
TalkingSports
Just seeing if I am correct. Can y'all l hear the TV Broadcast?

We were told to continue the broadcast but we are off the air. Please let me know.

Thanks.
nacluth
Yes. You're on now. It wasn't at the beginning.
nacluth
Harden is going to score lots of points this year.
Ljacks&Longnecks
Any update on Angel Scott from those live at game? She took a hard fall earlier and I don't see her on bench or in game right now.
RedRiverLa
nacluth said:

RedRiverLa said:

Out for the year.
We'll that's a big miss on my part. Assuming injury?
Lumberjack Battalion
Pilotgirl
Ljacks&Longnecks said:

Any update on Angel Scott from those live at game? She took a hard fall earlier and I don't see her on bench or in game right now.

Nope, they took her back to be assessed
SFA Jack Fanatic
Ladyjacks getting outhustled and outrebounded.
SFA Jack Fanatic
RedRiverLa said:

nacluth said:

RedRiverLa said:

Out for the year.
We'll that's a big miss on my part. Assuming injury?
Knee injury several weeks ago.
Pilotgirl
nacluth said:

Not a bad first quarter, especially our newcomers, but it's clear defense has a way to go to be a real Kellogg team.

LOL it's literally the 1st game of the season
nacluth
Pilotgirl said:

Oh yeah. No disrespect to the ladies. Just saying with our three top defensive players gone form last year, it just has a different feel. I know Kellogg will get them there.

What was that tech about?
SFAJack_76
Ljacks&Longnecks said:

She got hit in the mouth. Doctor took her to the locker room. Hasn't come back out. Did not look good.
Pilotgirl
nacluth said:

Pilotgirl said:

Oh yeah. No disrespect to the ladies. Just saying with our three top defensive players gone form last year, it just has a different feel. I know Kellogg will get them there.

NaNa is tired of people being all over her abd no calls...she's giving it back, verbally too and has no F's to give this year
Ljacks&Longnecks
She looked completely dazed on the video feed as they went to bench for the timeout. Hope nothing too serious.
RedRiverLa
Certainly a different look this year, but for the first game you can definitely see a lot of talent in the newbies. Get past the jitters and we'll be alright. Biggest problem I see so far is that concessions won't be offering unsalted popcorn this year.
Lumberjack Battalion
Pilotgirl
Angel back and playing
SFA Jack Fanatic
Bad defense in the paint.
BigJack85
RedRiverLa said:

Certainly a different look this year, but for the first game you can definitely see a lot of talent in the newbies. Get past the jitters and we'll be alright. Biggest problem I see so far is that concessions won't be offering unsalted popcorn this year.

UTSA ain't that good. We don't look like a team that has played together. Considering we have 3 big components back.
Axe 'Em Jacks - Class of 85'
SFAJack_76
Their #32 is the best player on the floor. By a lot.
BigJack85
SFAJack_76 said:

Their #32 is the best player on the floor. By a lot.

Harrison isn't ready for this. Yet.
Axe 'Em Jacks - Class of 85'
Jyank24
Game aside, it's painful to listen to our tv guys. Can we not get into the journalism dept and let some students try. Can't get worse
SFAJack_76
Pilotgirl said:

nacluth said:

Pilotgirl said:

NaNa is tired of people being all over her abd no calls...she's giving it back, verbally too and has no F's to give this year

She's supposed to be a leader. She has to be better.
RedRiverLa
BigJack85 said:

RedRiverLa said:

UTSA ain't that good. We don't look like a team that has played together. Considering we have 3 big components back.

UTSA wasn't that good last year in a tough conference. This new coach has built a better team. These first game critiques are pretty inconsequential to the season.
Lumberjack Battalion

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.