2019-2020 Ladyjack Basketball

105,840 Views | 684 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Pilotgirl
SFAJack_76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ladyjacks up 36-34 at the half. Banfield has found her shot. 3-4 from three.
SFAJack_76
Low scoring third. Ladyjacks 47-42.
SFAJack_76
Ladyjacks 67-56 final. Banfield the leading scorer with 16. Win it at the free throw line outscoring UCSB 19-1. Play Nevada on Sunday.
Ljacks&Longnecks
Ladyjacks win 67-56 in front of what looked like 50-60 people in Reno.
I thought the Ladys started out very sluggish then seemed to find themselves in the 2nd qtr. Banfield , Johnson and Mayfield seemed to be most of the offense. A comfortable win but will likely have to be better vs home team Nevada.
Pilotgirl
MB had a game! I wish her shot was on like that every game.
SFAJack_76
Short bench tonight with only six girls in double digit minutes. Mayfield getting 24 minutes was the surprise for me.
Pilotgirl
Ljacks&Longnecks said:

Ladyjacks win 67-56 in front of what looked like 50-60 people in Reno.
I thought the Ladys started out very sluggish then seemed to find themselves in the 2nd qtr. Banfield , Johnson and Mayfield seemed to be most of the offense. A comfortable win but will likely have to be better vs home team Nevada.

Yes that crowd was abysmal.
SFAJack_76
Ladyjacks up 48-37 at the half over Nevada. Shot 62% from the field.
SFAJack_76
Blah third quarter for both teams. Ladyjacks shot 31%. Lead 60-47. Banfield has lost her shot again. 2-6 with 1-5 from three.
nacluth
60-50. After three. Leading by 12 midway through the fourth. 72-60.
Ljacks&Longnecks
80-65 final. Only caught the 2nd half live....looked like we controlled the game pretty well.
Pilotgirl
Way to go Ladyjacks!
SFAJack_76
Ladyjacks dominated inside. 42-22 rebounds. 48-16 points in the paint.
No-look
Congrats on the chip!
nacluth
Last night after all the Jacks games and marathon prep, I dreamt about sports all night. The most vivid of these was seeing the Ladyjacks win a basketball tournament against Miami. While that didn't happen, they did win one against Nevada last week. Pretty impressive.

Today they play at home against Central Christian. It shouldn't be much of a test, but should give fans something to cheer about. Go out and support the ladies today!
SFA Jack Fanatic
nacluth said:

Last night after all the Jacks games and marathon prep, I dreamt about sports all night. The most vivid of these was seeing the Ladyjacks win a basketball tournament against Miami. While that didn't happen, they did win one against Nevada last week. Pretty impressive.

Today they play at home against Central Christian. It shouldn't be much of a test, but should give fans something to cheer about. Go out and support the ladies today!

A psychiatrist would have a field day with you.
nacluth
My parents are psychiatrists, and I believe they did have a field day with me. And now I'm here.
TallTexan
nacluth said:

My parents are psychiatrists, and I believe they did have a field day with me. And now I'm here.

I'm not sure who to feel sorry for, them or you. Maybe a little bit of both.

How'd the marathon go?
Pilotgirl
I don't think I like these gray unis
SFAJack_76
nacluth
Thanks Tex. Marathon in the morning. Carb loading tonight.
Pilotgirl
SFAJack_76 said:

This is crazy!
TallTexan
nacluth said:

Thanks Tex. Marathon in the morning. Carb loading tonight.
Lol I saw what time you posted this morning and was like dang, that must have been a 3 hour marathon.

Good luck tomorrow!
RedRiverLa
Pilotgirl said:

I don't think I like these gray unis

We scored over a hundred and MB set a school record for 3s in them. Gray from here on out!
Lumberjack Battalion
Lumberjacks make great US Army Special Ops Officers - AxeEm!
Pilotgirl
Oh I know...I was able to watch the game & Marissa bank those 3s. Just don't care for the color.

Wonder if the record is for both WBB and MBB?
SFAJack_76
Ladyjacks at home this afternoon against NAIA D1 RV LSU-Shreveport. The Pilots are 8-2 on the season, 4-0 in Red River conference play. The record does not include exhibition games at HBU and NSU. They lost by 23 to HBU after leading by six at the half, and beat NSU by five. The Ladyjack game will also be an exhibition game for them.

They are led by 6'1" junior transfer guard DeAuja Thompson. She leads the team in scoring at 16.3 per game, and rebounds at 8.4 per game. As a team, they rely on the outside shot, putting up over 22 threes per game, and connecting on over 33% of them.

Their stats do not include the two exhibition games. In the win at NSU, they turned the ball over a whopping 39 times, including 12 by Thompson, and still won. NSU shot an anemic 28% from the field and were out rebounded 54-38. The pilots turned the ball over 31 times in the loss to HBU.
Pilotgirl
We are playing the Pilots?! Well...now I feel conflicted....

Nahhh j/k LADY JACKS ALL THE WAY!
SFAJack_76
18-8 Q1 Ladyjacks. We are 2-11 from three. Up 18-9 on rebounds. 12-2 points in the paint. They can't begin to match us inside.
SFAJack_76
30-19 at the half. Ugly basketball. 3-19 on threes. Banfield 0-5. We are passing the ball around the perimeter with the coaches hollering to go inside. NSU must not be good to lose to this team.
nacluth
Just got here at half. Looks like we're not quite hitting 400 people. This is about as light as it gets.
SFAJack_76
nacluth said:

Just got here at half. Looks like we're not quite hitting 400 people. This is about as light as it gets.

Yep. Pitiful crowd. Those that are here are good fans though.
Pilotgirl
Boooo!! If I still lived in E Tex, I would BE THERE. Gonna support my Ladies on Wednesday tho!
nacluth
6-3 in the five minutes I've been here. Ladies shooting already on Christmas break. Even the play by play guy is yawning.
SFAJack_76
They better get off Christmas break before they go to Houston on Wednesday.
nacluth
Of course as soon as I mentioned it, we score 6 in 60 seconds.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.