(RV) SFA VS. #1 SAM HOUSTON STATE (BOTPW)

54,424 Views | 521 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Kat1990
TallTexan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bearkat21 said:

TallTexan said:

Bearkat21 said:

Yeah, we don't do very much after graduation... I just graduated this spring and I am working as an engineer on the largest medical center in the world down in Houston.

Was not aware that Sam offered a degree in custodial engineering.

I'm sure it's top notch.
You wouldn't know what degrees we offered because you don't understand how to work a computer and see what is offered. I don't know of any lumberjacks that have done anything in recent memory that mattered. Y'all are just a bunch of 2nd rate bums. I'm sure I saw a bunch of y'all on my way to work this morning sleeping under the 610 and Fannin bridge. The good news is it will be an easy walk to the stadium to catch your team taking a fat L on Saturday.
Ahh, keeping it classy by attacking the homeless. Just what I'd expect from a Sam grad.

Keep it up though. We're all young, dumb, and cocky at some point or another.

Difference is, most Sam fans just end up old and dumb.

Bearkat21
TallTexan said:

Bearkat21 said:

TallTexan said:

Bearkat21 said:

Yeah, we don't do very much after graduation... I just graduated this spring and I am working as an engineer on the largest medical center in the world down in Houston.

Was not aware that Sam offered a degree in custodial engineering.

I'm sure it's top notch.
You wouldn't know what degrees we offered because you don't understand how to work a computer and see what is offered. I don't know of any lumberjacks that have done anything in recent memory that mattered. Y'all are just a bunch of 2nd rate bums. I'm sure I saw a bunch of y'all on my way to work this morning sleeping under the 610 and Fannin bridge. The good news is it will be an easy walk to the stadium to catch your team taking a fat L on Saturday.
Ahh, keeping it classy by attacking the homeless. Just what I'd expect from a Sam grad.

Keep it up though. We're all young, dumb, and cocky at some point or another.

Difference is, most Sam fans just end up old and dumb.

I don't recall saying a single word about the homeless? I said y'all live under a bridge like the little wrinkly forest trolls you are. A lot of the homeless can't help or change their circumstance. No, y'all are much worse. You chose to be a lumberjack which explains why you can't read or come back with a solid reason as to why SFA will win on Saturday.
Jacks4460
21 your boys are waiting for you on Montrose,, Get outta here..
sfajack05

SFA going with the all black uniforms.

Not going to lie I really enjoyed the all purple and all orange uniforms.
TallTexan
sfajack05 said:

SFA going with the all black uniforms.

Not going to lie I really enjoyed the all purple and all orange uniforms.
That was a cool look. I like the all black jersey though.

I do wish we'd have went with the Jacks helmets though.
kakat10
SFA_03 said:

All this trash talk warms my heart. The hate is real. And I'm here for it!
Oh no! Can we get this guy off of here? I'm triggered... Mods I demand you ban him for his distracting posts...
SFAXE93
kakat10
A couple of things here...

1. You can thank us for making your site lively for this week. It's nice to shake off the cobb webs and have something to talk about.

2. Sam Houston has been the premier FCS program in Texas for the past 10+ years. It took your administration 7 years to figure out what to do and get on a path to breathe the air we do, and boy is it some fine air up here. But, there's only one king of the mountain and only a handful of teams that can make it to the top to challenge the king.

This week is your championship, a chance to take a swing at the king, bring it. This game means a lot to both schools, but for us, it's just another week on the schedule on the way to playoff football. For you, it's the game you've been waiting for, circled on the calendar for months, a chance to prove that you're making progress up the mountain. I get it.

A loss by less than 10 is a win for SFA in many of your eyes, a win is like winning the Superbowl.

I just hope for a good, clean, competitive game that is entertaining and represents well for both schools on regional TV.

Best of luck to the Jacks...

And P.S. some of yall need to get thicker skin and stop complaining all the time.
kakat10
SFAXE93 said:

Damn... that's cold-blooded to do to that to the QB1's car...

Y'alls boosters need to do a better job on getting the key players wheels to "borrow"
TallTexan
kakat10 said:

1. You can thank us for making your site lively for this week. It's nice to shake off the cobb webs and have something to talk about.

Some of us don't have cobwebs bc we support our team 365 days a year, not just for one week in the fall.
SFAXE93
SFAXE93
SFAXE93
djsfw57
TallTexan said:

kakat10 said:

Some of us don't have cobwebs bc we support our team 365 days a year, not just for one week in the fall.
Subtle spelling correction - CHECK
BigJack85
kakat10 said:

2. Sam Houston has been the premier FCS program in Texas for the past 10+ years. It took your administration 7 years to figure out what to do and get on a path to breathe the air we do, and boy is it some fine air up here. But, there's only one king of the mountain and only a handful of teams that can make it to the top to challenge the king.

This week is your championship, a chance to take a swing at the king, bring it. This game means a lot to both schools, but for us, it's just another week on the schedule on the way to playoff football. For you, it's the game you've been waiting for, circled on the calendar for months, a chance to prove that you're making progress up the mountain. I get it.

A loss by less than 10 is a win for SFA in many of your eyes, a win is like winning the Superbowl.

I just hope for a good, clean, competitive game that is entertaining and represents well for both schools on regional TV.

And P.S. some of yall need to get thicker skin and stop complaining all the time.

Take all the shots you want troll, we have been one of the premier division 1 basketball programs for 10 years. And that's not in a subdivision, that's D1.
AxeEm99
REPOST:

Why not just ignore these Bearkat fans??? Just ignore the conversation and they will go away!! They need to post ON THEIR OWN FORUM!!! This is no different than all disrespectful, drunk Bearkat fans that I have encountered after several Reliant games!! SFA may not have the football wins the last few years, but WE DEFINITELY HAVE A LOT MORE CLASS!! (Thankfully, the BOTPW wins are coming sooner than later!!) IGNORE THEM STARTING NOW!!!
Jacks4460
BigJack said "custodial engineering" that is some funny stuff... bunch of idiots..I cant help but to trash talk with these fools.. I finally have a team and leadership I believe in and I wont back down to anyone that is putting them down.. If this was on the premium paid forum I could see not wanting them there but this is the free side of things when it comes to forums.. Who gives a flip what they say not one of them idiots have anything to do with any decision i make or emotion I feel..
kakat10
Jacks4460 said:

BigJack said "custodial engineering" that is some funny stuff... bunch of idiots..I cant help but to trash talk with these fools.. I finally have a team and leadership I believe in and I wont back down to anyone that is putting them down.. If this was on the premium paid forum I could see not wanting them there but this is the free side of things when it comes to forums.. Who gives a flip what they say not one of them idiots have anything to do with any decision i make or emotion I feel..
Finally! Someone gets it on here... have some fun. Relax.

You're bound to win one soon... not this year though.
Kat1990
SFAXE93 said:

The only asterisk is the one beside SFA's only title game appearance

Signed NCAA infractions Committee
PurpleOut
Staff
kakat10 said:

Lol what a terrible troll attempt.

kakat10
PurpleOut said:

kakat10 said:

Lol what a terrible troll attempt.

Not a troll attempt... try again.
PurpleOut
Staff
KatFans.com has more bots than they get fans for a home basketball game. I'm sure they all believe there are 25 "fans" viewing a forum that hasn't had a post in a full year.

I am surprised though that a massive fan base like Sam Houston's doesn't care about their recruiting.
Jacks4460
We will beat dat ass just like we did when I played.. We will get there I promise Lumberjack nation.. Saturday is the start.. Enjoy your day and don't let these idiots from Prison Tech upset you.. Worst group of fans I have ever seen or interacted with..AxeEm
BigJack85
PurpleOut said:

KatFans.com has more bots than they get fans for a home basketball game. I'm sure they all believe there are 25 "fans" viewing a forum that hasn't had a post in a full year.

I am surprised though that a massive fan base like Sam Houston's doesn't care about their recruiting.

The reason they are here is there site is empty. I've looked at the post counts. They are lucky to get 1/3 of the posts we get. Most of there posts are from 3-5 posters.
PurpleOut
Staff
BigJack85 said:

PurpleOut said:

The reason they are here is there site is empty. I've looked at the post counts. They are lucky to get 1/3 of the posts we get. Most of there posts are from 3-5 posters.
BUT THEY HAVE 1,033 USERS ONLINE MAN!!!
Bearkat21
PurpleOut said:

How about you expand the photo rather than picking a thread no one uses on the site. Everything we talk about including recruiting is under the Bearkat football and AQ7/WAC thread. Nice try though. You're worse than CNN and Foxnews. Wouldn't expect anything else from a moronic lumberjack. Every one of you I would figure knows how to use a computer but, that may be too high of an expectation.
PurpleOut
Staff
Bearkat21 said:

PurpleOut said:

How about you expand the photo rather than picking a thread no one uses on the site. Everything we talk about including recruiting is under the Bearkat football and AQ7/WAC thread. Nice try though. You're worse than CNN and Foxnews. Wouldn't expect anything else from a moronic lumberjack. Every one of you I would figure knows how to use a computer but, that may be too high of an expectation.
Cool man, which of your 66 users right now are viewing the Basketball forum, the sport yall hate so much?

You spend more time here than your own forum, why?

Bearkat21
PurpleOut said:

Bearkat21 said:

PurpleOut said:

Cool man, which of your 66 users right now are viewing the Basketball forum, the sport yall hate so much?

We come over here 1 week a year. We don't actually care about your poverty program or whatever stupid basketball program y'all have because news flash BASKETBALL SUCKS AND WILL NEVER BE IMPORTANT IN TEXAS. That would be like me constantly bragging about how Sam Houston's dance team has won several national championships over the last few years. See? No one cares. I really do love that y'all cling to the basketball thing though. It just proves how poor all your other programs are. You have won zero national championships in basketball so I have no clue why your bragging about 1st round NCAA tournament wins. If you made the elite eight or final four then I would applaud you but it will never happen.
Bearkat21
And just FYI our game thread from this last Saturday had almost 10,000 views and 410 posts. We don't need to come over here. We like to come over here to rile y'all up and get your panties in a wad. This week will probably be the most y'all speak about your football program all year long lol.
kakat10
Bearkat21 said:

And just FYI our game thread from this last Saturday had almost 10,000 views and 410 posts. We don't need to come over here. We like to come over here to rile y'all up and get your panties in a wad. This week will probably be the most y'all speak about your football program all year long lol.
CONFIRMED! This will be the most they talk about their football program all year. Well... maybe a little more in the Meltdown thread after the Kats slap them around on Saturday. They'll need some time to digest the "we are almost there" back to step-child status.
PurpleOut
Staff
Bearkat21 said:

I know you don't understand how some things works, but nobody cares about fake views from the bots. You really do think that there are over 1,000 members on your site right now, don't you?

kakat10
PurpleOut said:

Bearkat21 said:

I know you don't understand how some things works, but nobody cares about fake views from the bots. You really do think that there are over 1,000 members on your site right now, don't you?

When you can't talk football stats, start talking about forum stats... a good move. I see what you did there.
PurpleOut
Staff
kakat10 said:

PurpleOut said:

Bearkat21 said:

When you can't talk football stats, start talking about forum stats... a good move. I see what you did there.
Tell your brother that brought up the conversation. You are welcome to see the first post in my reply's to see his initial comment on the forum. That will require some extra reading however, best of luck!
Jacks4460
kakat10 said:

PurpleOut said:

Bearkat21 said:

Dude are you still up from last night hanging out with 21 on Montrose?
PurpleOut
Staff
Bearkat21 said:

PurpleOut said:

Bearkat21 said:

PurpleOut said:

We come over here 1 week a year. We don't actually care about your poverty program or whatever stupid basketball program y'all have because news flash BASKETBALL SUCKS AND WILL NEVER BE IMPORTANT IN TEXAS. That would be like me constantly bragging about how Sam Houston's dance team has won several national championships over the last few years. See? No one cares. I really do love that y'all cling to the basketball thing though. It just proves how poor all your other programs are. You have won zero national championships in basketball so I have no clue why your bragging about 1st round NCAA tournament wins. If you made the elite eight or final four then I would applaud you but it will never happen.
Ah! There it is! The classic Sam Houston "all other sports suck" post. The only fan base in the country that doesn't understand, or support any of their athletics outside of football.

If our other programs are so poor, what does that say about Sam Houston having lost 14 of the last 16 head to head match-ups against SFA? Whoops.

Also, you should tell your dance team that nobody cares about them...that's what makes your fan base so terrible. And probably why your athletic department and overall university does 0 marketing.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.