(RV) SFA VS. #1 SAM HOUSTON STATE (BOTPW)

54,174 Views | 521 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Kat1990
Bearkat21
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Yeah, we don't do very much after graduation... I just graduated this spring and I am working as an engineer on the largest medical center in the world down in Houston. STFU idiot. All y'all do is talk and run your mouth with nothing to back it up. All you can talk about is basketball "yawn". Y'alls academics arent even touching Sam Houston's.

Exhibit A:
Best Colleges in Texas | U.S. News Rankings (usnews.com)

I'll save you some time. You can find SFA's name at the bottom whereas we are in the top 10. Last I checked y'all don't even have an engineering program.
Jacks4460
That's called bitter feelings because Coach passed on his son.. His son is a fine young man just not the type of baller Coach wanted on our squad..
Jacks4460
You are a real winner..
SteelAxe
This game will be a good one. I'm not sure we are there yet meaning if we lose to this "great team" I'm not going to consider the season or coach Carthel a failure. "Great teams" have great fans they don't need to troll. I went to SFA undergrad and to Texas A&M for grad school. When the Ags play Alabama you don't see bama fans trolling on Aggie message boards. They expect to win and do so. The pressure is all on sam in this one. Will be pulling for the Jack's. To the trolls spare me the the Aggies suck too comment. You guys are so good at scheduling that we will play next year. You can tell me then how great your team is and how bad we suck after you lose by 40!
RichieVan
I'm not going to trash Sam's football team since I've known Coach Keeler since his days at Rowan (I Live 20 minutes from the Rowan campus). He did a great job with the Profs, fell out of favor at UD and found a home in Huntsville. His record speaks for itself.
However, the Jacks are building a program by attracting quality talent. Whether that talent is realized Saturday remains to be seen, but one thing is for sure, with the talent and depth of this team there is no talent gap between SFA and Sam. Sam's advantage is they are upper classmen heavy.
There is a talent gap in lower classmen, advantage SFA. I expect that trend to continue.
Kat1990
Bearkat21 said:

Yeah, we don't do very much after graduation... I just graduated this spring and I am working as an engineer on the largest medical center in the world down in Houston. STFU idiot. All y'all do is talk and run your mouth with nothing to back it up. All you can talk about is basketball "yawn". Y'alls academics arent even touching Sam Houston's.

Exhibit A:

I'll save you some time. You can find SFA's name at the bottom whereas we are in the top 10. Last I checked y'all don't even have an engineering program.
Facts oh those pesky facts
Somehow I don't think that 4460 had done much research on the academia side of the rivalry!
millenniumkat
Jacks4460 said:

you are a bigger idiot than I first thought... i said "WE have a legitimate shot at beating the champs" what dont you understand about that?? both ways you must be talking about your wife... only finger you are ever going to get is the middle one you moron..

You missed the point you waterhead!! Ive yet to hear an sfa fan aside from Rev recognize shsu as the natty champs. But then BOOM theres this post about "beating the champs". So im just trying to clarify for the world…are yall now officially recognizing the natty win?

Are you willing to take me up on my wager?
Kat1990
SteelAxe said:

This game will be a good one. I'm not sure we are there yet meaning if we lose to this "great team" I'm not going to consider the season or coach Carthel a failure. "Great teams" have great fans they don't need to troll. I went to SFA undergrad and to Texas A&M for grad school. When the Ags play Alabama you don't see bama fans trolling on Aggie message boards. They expect to win and do so. The pressure is all on sam in this one. Will be pulling for the Jack's. To the trolls spare me the the Aggies suck too comment. You guys are so good at scheduling that we will play next year. You can tell me then how great your team is and how bad we suck after you lose by 40!
Hey Steel the Ags offense sucks this year!
Maybe you can score 40 next year this year Ags could not score 40 on air.
Bearkat21
RichieVan said:

I'm not going to trash Sam's football team since I've known Coach Keeler since his days at Rowan (I Live 20 minutes from the Rowan campus). He did a great job with the Profs, fell out of favor at UD and found a home in Huntsville. His record speaks for itself.
However, the Jacks are building a program by attracting quality talent. Whether that talent is realized Saturday remains to be seen, but one thing is for sure, with the talent and depth of this team there is no talent gap between SFA and Sam. Sam's advantage is they are upper classmen heavy.
There is a talent gap in lower classmen, advantage SFA. I expect that trend to continue.
I think your analysis is pretty accurate. The only thing that I don't believe you have considered is that Keeler will reload and not rebuild. He had to change some of his coaching tactics after the lackluster teams we fielded in 2018 and 2019. Carthel is a good coach without a doubt and y'all are building something worthwhile in Naca-no-where.

We want y'all to compete and show up for BOTPW. It is in both of our program's best interests so the conference looks better. We hope y'all will start scheduling less D2 and NAIA schools and play more teams from the Big Sky, MVFC, and CAA and win those games. We're guilty of scheduling cupcake games at times too but we have loaded our schedules with FBS teams and out-of-conference FCS teams like Youngstown state from the MVFC. Maybe next year you will be a formidable opponent but I don't see it happening this year.

Anything higher than 35 points is not a realistic spread and the person who said that on katfans is known as a numbnut on that site. I see a more realistic spread being somewhere between 10-18 points. Now that not me saying that's what will happen because I hope we beat the socks off y'all but it is a rivalry weekend and anything can happen.
millenniumkat
What are you basing this talent gap on? Oh thats right…its just your "opinion" and just like cold sores, every SFA grad has one.
Jacks4460
Kat I don't give a flip about any USA today report.. all the Kats that I am familiar with are a bunch of dumb asses..I remember going down there for fight night and whipping the sh** out of a few of them in the ring.. Fun stuff..
Bearkat21
Kat1990 said:

Facts oh those pesky facts
Somehow I don't think that 4460 had done much research on the academia side of the rivalry!
I doubt he has either.
millenniumkat
Its not trolling sir, its called rivalry talk. Good old fashioned ribbing. Why yall so sensitive? Wheres your humor?

You know who gets it?….Your friggin' head coach! he is cool As heck and has been twitter warring since he arrived and we have all had good fun, nothing personal.

Yall need to learn from Coach Carthel and change your tampons and have some dang fun for once in your miserable lives lolol.

Coach Carthel = an awesome MAN
Sfa fans = whiney tool bags
Bearkat21
millenniumkat said:

Its not trolling sir, its called rivalry talk. Good old fashioned ribbing. Why yall so sensitive? Wheres your humor?

You know who gets it?….Your friggin' head coach! he is cool As heck and has been twitter warring since he arrived and we have all had good fun, nothing personal.

Yall need to learn from Coach Carthel and change your tampons and have some dang fun for once in your miserable lives lolol.

Coach Carthel = an awesome MAN
Sfa fans = whiney tool bags
+100000000000000000 on this!
RichieVan
Do a little research, or didn't they teach you that at Sam Houston?
Jacks4460
Yes I have always said you all are the defending National champs.. I never contested that. What is your wager?.. if it is giving me 38 points against the kitty Kats then I am good for 50k we can put our cash in an escrow account somewhere..
Jacks4460
Never said it did.. you need to go push your broom at the biggest Medical whatever you state u are a part of..you are a joke and need to STFU pretty big boy behind a keyboard.. it's ok tho I know where you graduated from and can see why you are cocky behind a keyboard..
Jacks4460
And it wasn't fist fighting you dumb ass it was boxing in the ring.. Fight night was way before you were even thought of you young punk
Jacks4460
I am sure glad to be taken away some of your time.. I know you are worried about the Jacks and you should be..
SteelAxe
Oh man didn't realize how dumb you were. Sorry please forgive me. The jacks will win. The Aggies will beat you by 40. You don't have a great team.
Kat1990
SteelAxe said:

Oh man didn't realize how dumb you were. Sorry please forgive me. The jacks will win. The Aggies will beat you by 40. You don't have a great team.
Maybe next year they will this year they could not score 40
They scored 10 on a really really weak Colorado team
I am amazed at your lack of football IQ
Although I should not be
SFASawmillGuy
All this trash talk warms my heart. The hate is real. And I'm here for it!
SFA Jack Fanatic
Jacks4460 said:

Never said it did.. you need to go push your broom at the biggest Medical whatever you state u are a part of..you are a joke and need to STFU pretty big boy behind a keyboard.. it's ok tho I know where you graduated from and can see why you are cocky behind a keyboard..

So, that kid has worked at "the largest medical center in the world" for a whole three months? That's a great resume' right there!!! BTW, so do cooks, custodians, pink ladies, garage attendants, and bed pan emptiers. That little boy needs to come back after the wetness behind his ears dries in about ten years.
SteelAxe
Wow you are dumb. I am Sorry you can not read. I said ags aren't good this year. Aggies play your great team next year ags will win by 40. Sam sucks they will lose to Jack's this week
BigJack85
Bearkat21 said:

Exhibit A:

Ya Sammie fan will never get it. Winning a 1aa championship doesn't compare to winning an opening round NCAA tournament game. Just sour grapes. 1aa does not = a ncaa tournament trip. Even vs women's volleyball….. Why talk to folks that missed the Logic course in college?
BigJack85
Bearkat21 said:

Jacks4460 said:

You know where I'll be Saturday tough guy. Bring it on you dusty old fart. Easy to sit behind a keyboard and talk sh*t. Quit acting like a troglodyte with a piece of purple paper saying you are supposed to mean something in the professional world.

Why are you guys on OUR board? Because yours is a piece of *****
Bearkat21
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

Jacks4460 said:

So, that kid has worked at "the largest medical center in the world" for a whole three months? That's a great resume' right there!!! BTW, so do cooks, custodians, pink ladies, garage attendants, and bed pan emptiers. That little boy needs to come back after the wetness behind his ears dries in about ten years.
I am so glad I did not follow in your footsteps in any one of those careers you just listed. I just hope all the chemicals you have used as a janitor throughout your career nixed any chance of you dumping your low IQ DNA into the genepool. Take you're old decrepit lumberjack arse back to Naca-no-where and live out your days as someone who "once mattered" kinda like your football team.
Bearkat21
BigJack85 said:

Ya Sammie fan will never get it. Winning a 1aa championship doesn't compare to winning an opening round NCAA tournament game. Just sour grapes. 1aa does not = a ncaa tournament trip. Even vs women's volleyball….. Why talk to folks that missed the Logic course in college?
Ahhhh bringing up basketball again. It doesn't get any better than that! I love that this is literally y'all's only defense to anything! Literally comedy gold.
TallTexan
Bearkat21 said:

Yeah, we don't do very much after graduation... I just graduated this spring and I am working as an engineer on the largest medical center in the world down in Houston.

Was not aware that Sam offered a degree in custodial engineering.

I'm sure it's top notch.
SFA Jack Fanatic
Bearkat21 said:

SFA Jack Fanatic said:

Jacks4460 said:

I am so glad I did not follow in your footsteps in any one of those careers you just listed. I just hope all the chemicals you have used as a janitor throughout your career nixed any chance of you dumping your low IQ DNA into the genepool. Take you're old decrepit lumberjack arse back to Naca-no-where and live out your days as someone who "once mattered" kinda like your football team.

Ahh... Did I get your little boy panties in a wad, Junior? (Hurry, a new Sponge Bob episode just started on Nickelodeon.)
Bearkat21
TallTexan said:

Bearkat21 said:

Yeah, we don't do very much after graduation... I just graduated this spring and I am working as an engineer on the largest medical center in the world down in Houston.

Was not aware that Sam offered a degree in custodial engineering.

I'm sure it's top notch.
You wouldn't know what degrees we offered because you don't understand how to work a computer and see what is offered. I don't know of any lumberjacks that have done anything in recent memory that mattered. Y'all are just a bunch of 2nd rate bums. I'm sure I saw a bunch of y'all on my way to work this morning sleeping under the 610 and Fannin bridge. The good news is it will be an easy walk to the stadium to catch your team taking a fat L on Saturday.
djsfw57
Jacks4460
its time for you to go punch out on the clock... go hit Montrose and see some of your fellow alum..
Bearkat21
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

Bearkat21 said:

SFA Jack Fanatic said:

Jacks4460 said:

Ahh... Did I get your little boy panties in a wad, Junior? (Hurry, a new Sponge Bob episode just started on Nickelodeon.)
Naw I ain't sweating it man. I'm not worried about what some goofy Forrest Gump look alike thinks about me.
millenniumkat
Nah we get it…we just dont care because basketball sucks. You are a basketball school …cool bro.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.