(RV) SFA VS. #1 SAM HOUSTON STATE (BOTPW)

54,196 Views | 521 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Kat1990
millenniumkat
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Jacks4460 said:

millenniumkat said:

So, tell me how you see this one going? What matchups are you looking at? Which ones have you feeling good? Which ones have you concerned?
I see this as a very close game... I know SHSU has an elite offense that would beat TT by 2 TD's.. Our defense is not elite but is very very close... I will put up our top 8 DB's against any WR core in FCS. So that matchup will be huge.. If we can eliminate the big play unlike against TT then that will be key. I feel really good about our D coming in and showing out. We will blitz the shi** out of the kittys.. We have ballers on our defense even though they are young they will come to play the 60 min. On the other side i know our RB's are hurt so that will force us to rely on the WR crew which is so so so much more improved over the previous years and our OL can go 8 deep no problem now so QB1 will have some time to throw eventhough I know the kittys have a great defensive line. Sam has a **** load more SR's than we do and the will help them... Our WR's will make the difference and we will win the game and end this horrible streak...Team believes they can truly win this year and that is what they want they know to be a champ you gotta beat the champs and sadly enough the kittys are the defending champions..

Great post. I can see those things. I think our Ol play will decide the outcome
millenniumkat
TallTexan said:

millenniumkat said:

How many wins? Teeth kickings aint battle testing you.
How many FBS teams did you play last year?

Oh, they didn't have those in the peewee spring league?

None because they refuse to play us. Im sure yall liked the fall exhibition season because you are used to playing football that doesnt matter
millenniumkat
Jacks4460 said:

millenniumkat said:

We will see Saturday.. we will scratch out an win and then next year will be an ass whopping like you haven't seen in a long time.. enjoy being champ while you can because we will be in Frisco really soon..

Lol. Maybe so. It would be nice to see SFA matter again but yall still have a ways to go.
Jacks4460
TallTexan said:

millenniumkat said:

no doubt tell those fools Texan.. Gotta remember they are from Huntsville and people from there just cant get right..
Jacks4460
yep a year away.. year 3 should be the year but covid got in the way...so its year 4 in the Carthel era..
millenniumkat
Jacks4460 said:

yep a year away.. year 3 should be the year but covid got in the way...so its year 4 in the Carthel era..

Excuses eh?
BigJack85
millenniumkat said:

Jacks4460 said:

millenniumkat said:

We will see Saturday.. we will scratch out an win and then next year will be an ass whopping like you haven't seen in a long time.. enjoy being champ while you can because we will be in Frisco really soon..

Lol. Maybe so. It would be nice to see SFA matter again but yall still have a ways to go.

What are you going to suck when the Kats lose?
TallTexan
millenniumkat said:

TallTexan said:

millenniumkat said:

None because they refuse to play us. Im sure yall liked the fall exhibition season because you are used to playing football that doesnt matter
And I can see why yall liked playing in the spring because you're used to playing football that nobody shows up to watch.

Sam Houston, social distancing champions for 20 years running.
Jacks4460
Nope just being real it will be an ass thumping next year and this year it will be close..
millenniumkat
Well that could be. Will for sure be your best shot next season. It all depends on if your team learns to win when challenged.
millenniumkat
TallTexan said:

millenniumkat said:

TallTexan said:

millenniumkat said:

And I can see why yall liked playing in the spring because you're used to playing football that nobody shows up to watch.

Sam Houston, social distancing champions for 20 years running.

But but but Covid…

But still Natty Champs baby!! Dont be sad! Be glad, yall get a shot at the champs saturday.

And if yall win your story will be "we beat the champs" but if you lose "yall aint the champs". Lol. Spin spin spin that narrative.
AxeEm99
Why not just ignore millenniumkat??? Just ignore his conversation and he (and the others) will go away!! millenniumkat is no different than all disrespectful, drunk Bearkat fans after the Reliant game!! SFA may not have the football wins the last few years, but we definately have A LOT more class!! Thankfully, the BOTPW wins are coming sooner than later!!
millenniumkat
Btw, congrats on yalls Fall 2020 D2 Championship.
Pilotgirl
AxeEm99 said:

Why not just ignore millenniumkat??? Just ignore his conversation and he (and the others) will go away!! millenniumkat is no different than all disrespectful, drunk Bearkat fans after the Reliant game!! SFA may not have the football wins the last few years, but we definately have A LOT more class!! Thankfully, the BOTPW wins are coming sooner than later!!

100% this.
SFAXE93
SFAXE93
We are going to TV

Jacks4460
Great day to be a Lumberjack Football fan!! We have a legitimate shot at beating the champs. Our defense will cause some serious havoc on them.. I am just happy to know we will not get the dog Pi$$ beat out of us and we will be in it to win it when 60 min go by.. Lets show up at NRG and show our team we support them and appreciate all the hard work they have put in,,
TheRevSFA
One of the Katfans posters thinks Sam will beat SFA by 39. I told him to put his money where his mouth is and give me SFA+38 in a wager.....

....silence from him.

Jacks4460
TheRevSFA said:

One of the Katfans posters thinks Sam will beat SFA by 39. I told him to put his money where his mouth is and give me SFA+38 in a wager.....

....silence from him.

I would love some of that action!! That was just like all the points we were getting against TT..
TallTexan
TheRevSFA said:

....silence from him.

Bet the entire endowment on that lol.
Kat1990
Hello Jack Fans

Carthel has you going the right way and this one should be competitive

But this Kat team is a battle tested vet team

I don't see the streak ending this year

Hopefully there are more than 2000 Jack fans there unlike the last few years

SHSU has sold its allotment out and the Orange will be there to support!
RichieVan
Sam is going to have a tough time scoring 39 points TOTAL, let alone win by 39.
We held Texas Tech to their lowest point total of the season, and their other 3 games were all against FBS opponents. And I don't consider a six point loss on the last play of the game a teeth kicking.
And I think we'll take our D2 victory in the fall, because that's when football is played, not some watered down spring season with an asterisk. Let's see if Sam can win the big one when everybody plays.
Meanwhile, I found out why Sam doesn't play FBS teams. After an embarrassing loss to a horrific New Mexico team in 2019, they've stuck to teams like Southeast Missouri State to pad their out of conference schedule.

SFA is on the rise and when Sam won't be able to talk football anymore, well, there's not much else to do in Huntsville.

Meanwhile, we know who holds the Commissioner's Cup.
millenniumkat
I give you my word that should we lose, i will come back and give credit where its due.
millenniumkat
Jacks4460 said:

Great day to be a Lumberjack Football fan!! We have a legitimate shot at beating the champs. Our defense will cause some serious havoc on them.. I am just happy to know we will not get the dog Pi$$ beat out of us and we will be in it to win it when 60 min go by.. Lets show up at NRG and show our team we support them and appreciate all the hard work they have put in,,

Champs? Are we the champs or not? You cant have it both ways. If we win, i expect a full post on Sawmill congratulating SHsU on being 2020 National Champions. And every poster on here needs to post a "thumbs up"
Jacks4460
you are a bigger idiot than I first thought... i said "WE have a legitimate shot at beating the champs" what dont you understand about that?? both ways you must be talking about your wife... only finger you are ever going to get is the middle one you moron..
kakat10
Jacks4460 said:

you are a bigger idiot than I first thought... i said "WE have a legitimate shot at beating the champs" what dont you understand about that?? both ways you must be talking about your wife... only finger you are ever going to get is the middle one you moron..
Can we get this guy outta here? This comment is way out of line. He doesn't want to a football, he just wants to make threats... I can't take this non-sense...

See I could fit in here...
kakat10
Jacks4460 said:

millenniumkat said:

The ONLY way you will end up in Frisco is if you're my guest to the Natty this season... which if you ask nicely I'll think about inviting you. What's the magic word?

Jacks4460
i sound like one of yall kitty kats dont I...
Jacks4460
Frisco not this year but next year... I doubt you all make it back there this year even though you are loaded with a bunch of good players... Do those student athletes ever graduate with a degree from SHSU?
Kat1990
Jacks4460 said:

Frisco not this year but next year... I doubt you all make it back there this year even though you are loaded with a bunch of good players... Do those student athletes ever graduate with a degree from SHSU?
Says the fan of the team that was on probation for academic non-compliance
Kat1990
RichieVan said:

Sam is going to have a tough time scoring 39 points TOTAL, let alone win by 39.
We held Texas Tech to their lowest point total of the season, and their other 3 games were all against FBS opponents. And I don't consider a six point loss on the last play of the game a teeth kicking.
And I think we'll take our D2 victory in the fall, because that's when football is played, not some watered down spring season with an asterisk. Let's see if Sam can win the big one when everybody plays.
Meanwhile, I found out why Sam doesn't play FBS teams. After an embarrassing loss to a horrific New Mexico team in 2019, they've stuck to teams like Southeast Missouri State to pad their out of conference schedule.

SFA is on the rise and when Sam won't be able to talk football anymore, well, there's not much else to do in Huntsville.

Meanwhile, we know who holds the Commissioner's Cup.
Losing to a FBS team is not embarrassing 39-31 in that game
We played a much better Tech team led by this guy named Mahomes to 59-45 duel in 2016
We turned down an FBS game this fall and the payday with it
For player safety to have an extra bye week due to all the games we will end up playing this year New York Times wrote an article about it

The game with SEMO and NAU were scheduled 3 years ago
We open with the Aggies next year and have U of H couple of times in the next few years

Since you said their is nothing else to talk about well
We could talk about baseball and this years number 5 MLB draft pick from SHSU.
Or we could talk about the best Men's Golf team in Texas in Div 1 last year that beat Texas by 25 shots at the NCAA'S last year and finished 9th overall.
Or the dominant women's golf team etc

kakat10
Jacks4460 said:

We will get closer this year than you will in the next 5 years...
kakat10
Jacks4460 said:

i sound like one of yall kitty kats dont I...
Yeah, man! I like it, finally someone with a pulse and not a tampon around here. #HotTake
Jacks4460
Kat1990 said:

Jacks4460 said:

I take that to be a no!! A degree from Prison Tech isn't with very much anyway..
Kat1990
Jacks4460 said:

Kat1990 said:

Jacks4460 said:

I take that to be a no!! A degree from Prison Tech isn't with very much anyway..
You take it wrong then!
Plenty graduate and go on to do great things in their chosen field.
Some go into corrections and spend their lives attempting to rehabilitate all the Jacks under their care.
Others like me get called boss by about 30-40 SFA graduates

I like former SFA great and NFL player Derek Blaylock's take on the game
his tweet
"I hope @BearkatsFb stomp a mudhole in @SFA_Football this weekend"

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.