2020-2021 NCAA Basketball

64,712 Views | 498 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by nacluth
nacluth
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Low blow Ed. I don't call it a basement anymore. It's now a pandemic nerve center. And watching on my 19" monitor is just like being there, and I don't even have to put on pants and...I've got more to say, but my mom needs me for something upstairs.
No-look
nacluth said:

Low blow Ed. I don't call it a basement anymore. It's now a pandemic nerve center. And watching on my 19" monitor is just like being there, and I don't even have to put on pants and...I've got more to say, but my mom needs me for something upstairs.
Classic!
PurpleOut
Staff
Favorites may be a stretch, but McNeese will be sneaky and as we mentioned in the other thread have a ridiculous schedule that will help vault them towards the top of the league.

KeyShawn Feazell (Mississippi State) had his waiver approved, so if he can even slightly fill the shoes of Sha'Markus Kennedy...him plus Lawson/Kuxhausen could easily be a Top 4 team with their schedule.
cboothe09
SFAXE93
Baylor currently has the #1 recruiting class in men's basketball for the 2021 class.

They just got a verbal from 5 star #12 overall recruit in the nation Kendall Brown out of Kansas, beating out among others Kansas, Arizona, Texas, Ohio State, and Wisconsin.

Brown joins Jeremy Sochan out of Germany and Langston Love from Florida, who committed earlier in the year, they are both 4 star recruits with Love ranked as the #42 player in the nation.

Baylor killing it!
TallTexan
SFAXE93 said:

Baylor currently has the #1 recruiting class in men's basketball for the 2021 class.

They just got a verbal from 5 star #12 overall recruit in the nation Kendall Brown out of Kansas, beating out among others Kansas, Arizona, Texas, Ohio State, and Wisconsin.

Brown joins Jeremy Sochan out of Germany and Langston Love from Florida, who committed earlier in the year, they are both 4 star recruits with Love ranked as the #42 player in the nation.

Baylor killing it!

They're working overtime to try to make sure the Jacks can't beat them again.

It's not gonna work, but I appreciate the effort.
Pilotgirl
Wow
SFAJack_76
She gone.
TallTexan
Such horrible allegations. The university President needs to step in and clean house in the athletic department. Sounds like the AD even knew what she was doing & didn't stop her.
TallTexan
Here's an in depth look at how the reporters got ahold of that information. If it hadnt been for a clerical error on Tech's part, they may never have seen the light of day.

https://extrapoints.substack.com/p/how-a-clerical-error-uncovered-a
nacluth
Wow. That was an interesting read. This quote seems par for the course though: "Meanwhile, Stephen F. Austin claimed it didn't have any exit interview records to disclose."
TallTexan
nacluth said:

Wow. That was an interesting read. This quote seems par for the course though: "Meanwhile, Stephen F. Austin claimed it didn't have any exit interview records to disclose."

I was curious about that part.
sfa17
The Next Chapter in the Trilogy.

TallTexan
Interesting choice. Isn't that where Serialle & Jock ended up?

Feel kinda bad for those guys in this 5 Act Play they're about to be in.
cboothe09
Prarie View is turning into SFA south...I feel like if the coach can reign in all of those personalities, they will be a very good team. There is a lot of talent there. Just got to pull the mental aspect together...
Jacks4460
cboothe09 said:

Prarie View is turning into SFA south...I feel like if the coach can reign in all of those personalities, they will be a very good team. There is a lot of talent there. Just got to pull the mental aspect together...
Reigning in those personalites... That would be a full time job plus a bunch of overtime... Hopefully the young man can pull it together and make a success out of himself..
Pilotgirl
Man...I wish the best for Mitch and Jock for sure...they just needed to mature...adding Cam to that mix? Hmmmm...on paper, that should be a good team but reality is where it matters
SFA Jack Fanatic
sfa17 said:

The Next Chapter in the Trilogy.

Interesting that he continues to use the word "Committed" since he has never committed to anything. If you'll recall, he jumped around at different high schools before he even went to college. What a head case.
SFAJack_76
Fascinating exchange in the comments.

TallTexan
I get the feeling she's toxic. Goodman responded and said let's hear them then and she went off.

I get that Mama's protect their kids, but she is not helping him.
sfa17
TallTexan said:

I get the feeling she's toxic. Goodman responded and said let's hear them then and she went off.

Don't forget involved in a hit and run.. but he an angel and whole world is against him
sfa17
Pilotgirl said:

Man...I wish the best for Mitch and Jock for sure...they just needed to mature...adding Cam to that mix? Hmmmm...on paper, that should be a good team but reality is where it matters

It can only go two ways .. really great or completely tragic. Either way I will be watching. PV the new Last Chance U
SFA Jack Fanatic
TallTexan said:

If you will recall, she was active on this site after he signed with us and got angry with some of us for daring to criticize her baby, too. She is a big part of his problems. The apple didn't fall far from the tree.
PurpleOut
Staff
That tweet exchange is mind numbing and sad. Jeff was saying Cam was the one that that texted him saying he wasn't getting interest and offers, and his mom continues to be ugly and for some reason brings up BLM.

Cam had an offer pulled from FGCU and got interest from McNeese but didn't get an offer. Yikes.
TallTexan
I hope someone at PVAMU can get in his ear and keep his head on straight. He's got the talent.

Just mind-boggling that his mom would undermine that effort.
SFAJack_76
Mitch ....
SFA Jack Fanatic
SFAJack_76 said:

Mitch ....

What the heck?!
nacluth
Whatever it was is already pulled. Any context?
SFAJack_76
Said his recruitment was open, and PVAMU was removed from his profile. It is back on there now, along with the tweet being deleted.
nacluth
Thanks. Interesting.
SFAJack_76
SFA Jack Fanatic
Trending on Twitter now...

Some heavy hitters are suggesting that ALL 346 eligible D-1 teams be included in the 2021 NCAA Tournament. (As if things couldn't get any crazier in the country than they already are..)
TallTexan
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

Trending on Twitter now...

Some heavy hitters are suggesting that ALL 346 eligible D-1 teams be included in the 2021 NCAA Tournament. (As if things couldn't get any crazier in the country than they already are..)

Hate it.

Don't mind the 128 team suggestion that had two automatic qualifiers per conference and 64 atlarge teams. It's just an extra weekend.

With some seeding reform, that could work.
SFAJack_76
TallTexan

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.