SFA / Lamar Part 2

42,619 Views | 181 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by sfaguy
SFAXE93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SFA (23-5; 12-3) vs. Lamar (18-11; 10-6)

WHEN: FEB. 24 (SAT) 6:00 P.M.
WHERE: Sawmill
TV: ESPN3

Lamar is 5-1 (2 point loss in Huntsville) since defeating the Jacks in Beaumont back in early Feb. and have a 7-5 road record.

Back the Sawmill for this one!
PurpleOut
Staff
FREE GA TICKETS!

I can't remember if it was brought up last year, but the Fire Marshall shut down the online version of the tickets we used to print out for the Cram the Coliseum games. That Sam Houston game ended up over capacity.

Now you can get tickets at the ticket office, Chamber of Commerce office, or the Visitors Center. There will also be tickets available at the door, but once they're gone...they're gone and you won't be able to just walk in like years past. Also keep in mind you can also purchase half price reserved seats. Great deal. See everyone this weekend.
TallTexan
PurpleOut said:

FREE GA TICKETS!

I can't remember if it was brought up last year, but the Fire Marshall shut down the online version of the tickets we used to print out for the Cram the Coliseum games. That Sam Houston game ended up over capacity.

Now you can get tickets at the ticket office, Chamber of Commerce office, or the Visitors Center. There will also be tickets available at the door, but once they're gone...they're gone and you won't be able to just walk in like years past. Also keep in mind you can also purchase half price reserved seats. Great deal. See everyone this weekend.
Man I wish I could make it to this game.
Jacks4460
TallTexan said:

PurpleOut said:

FREE GA TICKETS!

Man I wish I could make it to this game.
I will be there.. Bringing my kids and dad with me... I hope Coach K has some recruits for this game because there will be alot of energy in the building.. Kids and I love C C's so that is where the pre game meal will take place..
SFAJack_76
PurpleOut said:

FREE GA TICKETS!

If you are an SFA Alumni member, and I hope everyone on this forum is, you can get up to six GA tickets at the alumni tent outside the coliseum at the games.
nacluth
Isaac, how's Kevon doing? Haven't been seeing that smile like he used to light up with. Is he all right?
Ryan
Kinnaird Guitars
nacluth
Picked up tickets for me and nine of my closest friends.

Would you like to be my friend?
Ryan
Kinnaird Guitars
INiedrauer
Staff
nacluth said:

Isaac, how's Kevon doing? Haven't been seeing that smile like he used to light up with. Is he all right?
Yeah, he's fine. Really hurt his game I think being out for that little stretch and unable to practice. Just doesn't quite have a rhythm going right now and questionable defense has kept him off the floor a few times. He'll find it shortly.
-
Isaac Niedrauer
@INiedrauer

TallTexan
INiedrauer said:

nacluth said:

Yeah, he's fine. Really hurt his game I think being out for that little stretch and unable to practice. Just doesn't quite have a rhythm going right now and questionable defense has kept him off the floor a few times. He'll find it shortly.
Good, because shortly is about all we've got left.

I just want to see teams try to guard Kevon & Bogues at the same time when they're both rolling. We could put up 120 in that scenario.
SFAJack_76
TallTexan said:

INiedrauer said:

nacluth said:

Good, because shortly is about all we've got left.

I just want to see teams try to guard Kevon & Bogues at the same time when they're both rolling. We could put up 120 in that scenario.
Kevon looked really frustrated on the offensive end last night. Hung his head after misses. All shooters are streaky, except Bogues of course. Getting Kevon back would be huge. Ty's shot has gone awry also. He badly air balled a wide open three.
nacluth
Game day!!! It's time for the Jacks to bring the lumber against Lamar. Both the men and the women have some revenge to mete out. Come to the most rocking game of the year and get Jacked up with us.

Three games left. Let's keep working.
Ryan
Kinnaird Guitars
SFAXE93
Lamar Lady basketball taking it to the Lady Jacks, 34-17
SFAXE93
41-20 Lamar getting ugly, Lamar just dominating.
BigJack85
Ladyjacks just getting trashed.
TallTexan
Cursory reminder to Vote for Coach K.
TallTexan
These SFA commercials are great. They did a great job on them.
SFAXE93
Just put Shannon in and watch it happen.
TallTexan
TJ feeling healthier today? Already has a block & is in drawing contact.
nacluth
Looks good when we press inside, but a little rough from outside. Lamar is hitting some lucky shots, but we've got to clamp down because they aren't passing.
SFAXE93
Lamar playing good defense.
SFAXE93
ice cold nothing falling
TallTexan
SFAXE93 said:

Lamar playing good defense.
They aren't letting anyone inside.
SFAXE93
are you kidding me?

these 3s
SFAXE93
brick city
TallTexan
That was a really late call on that offensive foul.
MasterAxe
We've played about 57 minutes against these guys this season...they are just better than us at this point.

We can't stop them and we can't score.

Out coached, out played, out everything so far this year against Lamar.

INiedrauer
Staff
Defense is playing fine. 33 points is a good number. We need to score.
SFAXE93
so much for that 97 points i predicted
No-look
Gotta get Bouges involved.
nacluth
I don't think so Master. We're adjusting. They've just hit the tough shots. We're just amped. We're going to settle in. Lamar's playing okay, but we've got to start hitting on offense.
SFA Jack Fanatic
Don't know what I shooting percentage is, but it's bad. Leon has thrown a blanket on Weisbrod. Defense is not the problem. Got to make our shots!
SFAXE93
29%
Ballwatch
UNO up 16-14 vs Nicholls St still early in 1st half
INiedrauer
Staff
Ballwatch said:

UNO up 16-14 vs Nicholls St still early in 1st half
If Nicholls loses and SFA falls in this one, it's going to bring back nightmares of getting upset by NSU last year the night UNO lost...
BigJack85
Let's pull it together Jacks!!!!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.