2024-2025 Lumberjack Basketball

70,310 Views | 535 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by nacluth
SFAXE93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SFAXE93
nacluth
Honestly a little shocked to see SFA in the right spot with a preseason #2 pick. We're not going to get overlooked by anyone this year. Everyone will want to prove that the WAC wasn't better than the SLC.
BigJack85
nacluth said:

Honestly a little shocked to see SFA in the right spot with a preseason #2 pick. We're not going to get overlooked by anyone this year. Everyone will want to prove that the WAC wasn't better than the SLC.

McNeese is legit. With legit talent.

I think Keller grabbed a couple of game changers in Keon Thompson and Keith Lamar. Thompson should help us speed this thing up a little. If Lamar shoots close to his level we should be "in the game" with all the better teams sans Oregon. Arkansas State is a good early test.
Axe 'Em Jacks - Class of 85'
Jacks1989
Arkansas State will be a tough game but that second game of the year against Drake will be a tough game also.
nacluth
I don't want a repeat of the season, but a repeat of that Drake game will be fine by me.
SCH890
SFAXE93 said:

Means lets prove them wrong. Surprised we got 0 First place votes while Nicholls got 3. Lets prove everyone wrong.
Jacks1989
Jalyn Jackson Posey I believe is at Nicholls.
SFAXE93
I don't see Posey on the Nicholls basketball roster, he did enter the portal after a season at New Mexico State.

According to Verbal Commits he committed to Texas Southern back in early May.
Jacks1989
I sure thought I read that somewhere? I guess not.
nacluth
I haven't run the numbers historically, but at a casual observance, this is probably the tallest squad ever. Any other teams take that title?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.