2024-2025 Lumberjack Basketball

16,369 Views | 178 Replies | Last: 18 hrs ago by No-look
BigJack85
How long do you want to ignore this user?
cboothe09 said:

SCH890 said:

Jacks1989 said:

McNeese playing Bama and Miss State next season I don't want to hear that no big schools want play SFA.
Ehhh. I bet some schools will slowly figure out McNeese with time. Thinking it may be a one off thing. If they do great again, it'll be harder as time goes on.
McNeese played a Charmin soft schedule last year and were exposed in the tournament.

Teams played include:
College of Biblical Studies
Champion Christian
LeTourneau
Mississippi University for Women
Along with a WEAK SLC schedule

Wade is a good coach, and with the NIL in place, I have no doubt he will be able to recruit some good talent to Lake Charles, but they were extremely overrated last year.

They got picked apart by Gonzaga. Only a few quality wins (VCU, ULL, Michigan). Like you said , exposed.
djsfw57
BigJack85 said:

cboothe09 said:

SCH890 said:

Jacks1989 said:

McNeese playing Bama and Miss State next season I don't want to hear that no big schools want play SFA.
Ehhh. I bet some schools will slowly figure out McNeese with time. Thinking it may be a one off thing. If they do great again, it'll be harder as time goes on.
McNeese played a Charmin soft schedule last year and were exposed in the tournament.

Teams played include:
College of Biblical Studies
Champion Christian
LeTourneau
Mississippi University for Women
Along with a WEAK SLC schedule

Wade is a good coach, and with the NIL in place, I have no doubt he will be able to recruit some good talent to Lake Charles, but they were extremely overrated last year.

They got picked apart by Gonzaga. Only a few quality wins (VCU, ULL, Michigan). Like you said , exposed.
Usually I would say Michigan is a good win. Last season they were 8-24. That puts a damper on it for me.
SFA, Class of 1979
TallTexan
No-look said:

nacluth said:

Looking for that big!
Like a 6'11" ?

7'11.
No-look

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.