Ladyjacks BB Postseason 20-21

31,915 Views | 352 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by SFA Jack Fanatic
Pilotgirl
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My dad actually was! He took the test and was accepted and then declined to be a member. I have the paperwork somewhere boxed up with his things. He just wanted to prove to himself he could do it but didn't want to join them Lol
BTW, I didn't inherit any of those genes... but I did inherit his horrible vision, pink skin, and awful chin. Thanks, dad!
SFASawmillGuy
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

Let's do a little Ladyjack math...

- Arizona State beat SFA by 9.

- Arizona State beat Arizona by 2.

- Therefore, Arizona is 7 points better than SFA.

- Arizona beat UConn by 10.

- Therefore, the Ladyjacks are 3 points better than UConn and were good enough to have been a Final Four team.

Does anyone see any holes in my math??

https://myteamisbetterthanyourteam.com/path;winner=SF%20Austin;loser=Connecticut;sport=WCB;year=2020;method=0
djsfw57
Pilotgirl said:

My dad actually was! He took the test and was accepted and then declined to be a member. I have the paperwork somewhere boxed up with his things. He just wanted to prove to himself he could do it but didn't want to join them Lol
BTW, I didn't inherit any of those genes... but I did inherit his horrible vision, pink skin, and awful chin. Thanks, dad!
That sounds exactly like something my dad would have done. LOL I also missed those genes. I got others, but none of them have much intelligence attached.
SFA Jack Fanatic
SFA_03 said:

SFA Jack Fanatic said:

Let's do a little Ladyjack math...

- Arizona State beat SFA by 9.

- Arizona State beat Arizona by 2.

- Therefore, Arizona is 7 points better than SFA.

- Arizona beat UConn by 10.

- Therefore, the Ladyjacks are 3 points better than UConn and were good enough to have been a Final Four team.

Does anyone see any holes in my math??

https://myteamisbetterthanyourteam.com/path;winner=SF%20Austin;loser=Connecticut;sport=WCB;year=2020;method=0

Hmmm... Not sure that is WBB, but what the heck. We'll take it!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.