Ladyjacks BB Postseason 20-21

32,270 Views | 352 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by SFA Jack Fanatic
SFAJack_76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
UCA 56
HBU 51

UCA plays Lamar tomorrow for the opportunity to get hammered by the Ladyjacks.

UCA's first team all conference, new comer of the year, all defensive team player had 2 points, 1 rebound, and 5 fouls in ten minutes.
Pilotgirl
SFAJack_76 said:

UCA 56
HBU 51

UCA's first team all conference, new comer of the year, all defensive team player had 2 points, 1 rebound, and 5 fouls in ten minutes.
SMDH
TallTexan
SFAJack_76 said:

UCA 56
HBU 51

But sure, let's penalize the Ladyjacks for resting our first and second string in blowouts.
Pilotgirl
Absolutely ridiculous. RIDICULOUS.
nacluth
Last second trip. My girls and I will be at Katy.
Pilotgirl
nacluth said:

Last second trip. My girls and I will be at Katy.
Awesome! Glad to hear it
Pilotgirl
Lamar and UCA tied at the half with 25 points each.
Pilotgirl
UCA up by 1 point to start the 4th quarter.
Pilotgirl
Lamar has a hurt player limping off the court, with assistance. I think UCA may pull this off.
Pilotgirl
Is anyone surprised that Lamar Ladies started a brawl on the court with 41 seconds left? Ummm, NO.
Pilotgirl
Update: Lots of players involved with the brawl. Looking at multiple techs, and disqualifying fouls. Wow.
SFAJack_76
That was ugly.
Pilotgirl
SFAJack_76 said:

That was ugly.
3 players ejected; 2 Lamar and 1 UCA player
nacluth
Another strong reason for Lamar to go with us.
Pilotgirl
Pilotgirl said:

SFAJack_76 said:

That was ugly.
3 players ejected; 2 Lamar and 1 UCA player
UCA player cannot play vs SFA tomorrow due to this disqualifying foul
Pilotgirl
nacluth said:

What do you mean? Both sides were involved...it was UGLY-ugly. Lamar deserved those calls. Don't know if UCA player did enough to be ejected but I applaud the refs for working through that mess.
SFAJack_76
I thought it would be two techs, and one ejection. Three ejections seemed extreme to me.
Pilotgirl
There were at least 2 Lamar players fighting UCA players. I agree with 2 ejections for sure.
Pilotgirl
We play UCA (down a starting player due to ejection) at 1 pm tomorrow. Who is ready for another bear hunt?! #AxeEm
nacluth
Pilotgirl said:

nacluth said:

What do you mean? Both sides were involved...it was UGLY-ugly. Lamar deserved those calls. Don't know if UCA player did enough to be ejected but I applaud the refs for working through that mess.
Sorry, I was being facetious. Just bemoaning the fact that they will be WACmates with us. They don't deserve to move to a better conference, and this brawl is just more evidence.
SFAJack_76
nacluth said:

Pilotgirl said:

nacluth said:

Sorry, I was being facetious. Just bemoaning the fact that they will be WACmates with us. They don't deserve to move to a better conference, and this brawl is just more evidence.
I also was confused. My sarcasm meter is slightly askew.
Pilotgirl
nacluth said:

Pilotgirl said:

nacluth said:

Ahhhh I gotcha....I was just confused and also extremely tired! Gotta get some energy for tomorrow!
Pilotgirl
SFAJack_76 said:

nacluth said:

Pilotgirl said:

nacluth said:

I also was confused. My sarcasm meter is slightly askew.
Mine has been of late...I think I am just DONE with this school year LOL
nacluth
Leaving in the next hour to head down your way. Got to get my three daughters all ready to yell loud tomorrow.
Pilotgirl
Drive safe!
SFAJack_76
Nicholls looks like a team with a NET ranking of 294. They are not good.
Pilotgirl
Agreed....hopefully, this game and the next will tire SAM out in case we meet them on Sunday.
SFAJack_76
Sam up by 27, under two minutes to go and two starters still in the game. Leggett had a heck of a game, but there was no reason for her to play 34 minutes.
SFAJack_76
Creme still has us as a 12 seed. Now matched up against Georgia Tech. GT starts girls that are 6-4, and 6-5, but they are not deep. In their last game, where they were eliminated by NC State from the ACC tournament, three starters played all 40 minutes. A fourth played 39. Routinely, they only play 7. NET ranking of 31.
SFAJack_76
UCA NET moved up after their win over Lamar yesterday .... to #262.
Pilotgirl
IT'S GAME DAY!!!@!!!

Let's go take care of business....SFA vs UCA. Hope the Ladies put on a show for the Southland. Those of you traveling, please be safe & we will see ya there. Be ready to cheer LOUD!
SFAJack_76
Come early, wear purple, be loud, stay late!
SFA Jack Fanatic
Pilotgirl said:

IT'S GAME DAY!!!@!!!

Let's go take care of business....SFA vs UCA. Hope the Ladies put on a show for the Southland. Those of you traveling, please be safe & we will see ya there. Be ready to cheer LOUD!

The Ladyjacks may have the jitters initially, but hopefully, they'll settle down and be themselves pretty quick.
Pilotgirl
We will probably be there right at tip off. V gets off at 12, then we will hit the road north to Katy, which takes about 45 minutes.
nacluth
All purple here. Guess we know who has the better (and closer) fans.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.