Ladyjacks BB Postseason 20-21

32,278 Views | 352 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by SFA Jack Fanatic
BigJack85
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The awareness is not there for the ladies. If anything they could slow down in transition.
Pilotgirl
Last couple of calls were horrible against us....and dont at me for complaining about that bc they were and I'm here at the game
BigJack85
Wow. Just to loose. Way to loose. No intention. Rebounding is all heart.
nacluth
All the delays took away the late momentum. Unorganized end of half. Ladyjacks up by 4.
TallTexan
Terrible execution to end the half.
MasterAxe
I'm not gonna pretend to act like I know all about the women's team...BUT, we look like ass.

We barely look functional.
TallTexan
Also if they're not gonna cover Aiyana from the free throw line, she needs to start shooting those.
Pilotgirl
nacluth said:

All the delays took away the late momentum. Unorganized end of half. Ladyjacks up by 4.

Yup...a horrible call took away our energy & momentum. Gotta get it back for the 2nd half and put the Kats away
MasterAxe
Pilotgirl said:

Last couple of calls were horrible against us....and dont at me for complaining about that bc they were and I'm here at the game

Don't doubt they're bad...but I've seen us fire up 3 airballs and hit the bottom of the backboard at least twice, all in the last 3 minutes.
RedRiverLa
This and the last game are not what we've seen this year. They are tight. Almost look like they are playing scared of the moment.
Lumberjack Battalion
Lumberjacks make great US Army Special Ops Officers - AxeEm!
Pilotgirl
MasterAxe said:

I'm not gonna pretend to act like I know all about the women's team...BUT, we look like ass.

And you can get off the thread. You havent participated with the Ladies threads at all...so why now. At least bring something more constructive than "we look like a**" Not the time.
MasterAxe
Pilotgirl said:

MasterAxe said:

And you can get off the thread. You havent participated with the Ladies threads at all...so why now. At least bring something more constructive that "we look like a**" Not the time.

Whelp, bye everyone. Don't think I've said anything inflammatory or what anyone would disagree with, but Im apparently not welcome.

Best of luck to everyone, hope we figure it out.
Ljacks&Longnecks
We are playing like all the pressure is on us. Not playing our game IMO. Visscher needs to let loose and take some control. She seems too tight.
Pilotgirl
RedRiverLa said:

This and the last game are not what we've seen this year. They are tight. Almost look like they are playing scared of the moment.

They have to answer to defensive pressure. We played UCA 3 times. This is 3rd time to play Sam. They know our team and it's hard to beat a team 3 times. That being said, we are absolutely NOT playing our game or our best. Gotta step it up.
nacluth
Ljacks&Longnecks said:

We are playing like all the pressure is on us. Not playing our game IMO. Visscher needs to let loose and take some control. She seems too tight.
Yesterday Stefanie didn't score until 4 minutes left and then scored 7 down the Streisand we needed everyone. Hopefully she can rolling a little earlier today.
nacluth
Sam is playing 5 deep. We're playing 9. Have to keep up the intensity.
SFA Jack Fanatic
Missed at least 10 shots within three feet. That, and allowing a dozen offensive rebounds is killing is. And as others are saying, the Ladyjacks look tight. Prison Tech playing much looser.
TallTexan
nacluth said:

Ljacks&Longnecks said:

Yesterday Stefanie didn't score until 4 minutes left and then scored 7 down the Streisand we needed everyone. Hopefully she can rolling a little earlier today.
Maybe if we play a few of Barbara's biggest hits coming out of halftime, that could get her on track early.
RedRiverLa
Pilotgirl said:

RedRiverLa said:

They have to answer to defensive pressure. We played UCA 3 times. This is 3rd time to play Sam. They know our team and it's hard to beat a team 3 times. That being said, we are absolutely NOT playing our game or our best. Gotta step it up.

It is, I agree. But we we know their team, too. We're missing layups, short shots, and getting killed on the boards. Some of that is sam but most of that is us. We fix one of those and wear them out, we should be okay if we get over the moment.
Lumberjack Battalion
djsfw57
TallTexan said:

nacluth said:

Ljacks&Longnecks said:

Maybe if we play a few of Barbara's biggest hits coming out of halftime, that could get her on track early.
I can't breathe, I am laughing so hard!!
SFA, Class of 1979
RedRiverLa
Well, this is disturbing. Sam believes now.
Lumberjack Battalion
Pilotgirl
RedRiverLa said:

Pilotgirl said:

RedRiverLa said:

It is, I agree. But we we know their team, too. We're missing layups, short shots, and getting killed on the boards. Some of that is sam but most of that is us. We fix one of those and wear them out, we should be okay if we get over the moment.

I agree
nacluth
That's the 6th ball I've seen Visscher throw away in Katy. Got to play 5 minutes clean to put this away.
BigJack85
We look like ASS.
Pilotgirl
I go to the restroom and Sam pulls ahead and now a tie. Lol
djsfw57
nacluth said:

That's the 6th ball I've seen Visscher throw away in Katy. Got to play 5 minutes clean to put this away.
She definitely is not herself today. Hope she shakes it off and we see what we normally get from her.
SFA, Class of 1979
TallTexan
nacluth said:

She has not been herself in Katy. Rough to see.

We've got to clean up the lazy passes by all Ladyjacks.
Pilotgirl
nacluth said:

She isn't playing her game either. I'm trying not to lose it.
nacluth
She came back strong after the break defensively. One of their starters has four fouls. Time to do the work. Stef is getting focused. Time to turn it up.
RedRiverLa
Im waiting for that 10-0 run. Um, by us.
Lumberjack Battalion
nacluth
Visscher twisted her ankle
TallTexan
nacluth said:

Today or before today?
TallTexan
Aiyana has put this team on her back.
Pilotgirl
TallTexan said:

nacluth said:

Today or before today?

Right now
Pilotgirl
Or its cramps...looks like she is walking and up on it

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.