TJ Holyfield is leaving

58,777 Views | 248 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by PurpleOut
sfa17
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I am not a doctor and i haven't seen Higgs or TJ 's medical reports. More years of eligibility isnt always great. It is about what you do with it. Gru had 4 .... Thank you for the spellcheck.
purplitis72
I disagree If he is as good as he is reported to be, two years adds value. T.J. had a torn labrum in his shoulder. Very serious and surgery is often not successful. The torn labrum seen in a SLAP tear is at the top of the shoulder socket where the biceps tendon attaches to the shoulder. Bankart Tears: A Bankart tear is a labral tear that occurs when a shoulder dislocates. When the shoulder comes out of its joint, the labrum is torn and makes the shoulder more susceptible to future dislocations.
Pilotgirl
TJ had TONS of schools offering/interested in him when he entered the transfer portal. Wasn't it like 20 or so? Then, he narrowed it down to 5 and now 3. I suspect we will here his pick very soon!
wahlwesle
It's spelled patience, not patients.

Whatever happened to wishing the best for kids (I use that term lightly) instead of hoping they fail because they decided not to go to SFA anymore? We should be encouraging our youth to pursue their dreams and what they think is best for them, not being pissed because they decided not to play where we wanted them to. Sure you have a right to an opinion about who is a better player, but this conversation has gone well past that. When we give out scholarships, we know there is a risk that the player could get hurt, not be as good as we thought, decide to leave for another opportunity, etc. That's just the way things go.

Every time he steps out on the floor at his new school, he will be introduced as a grad transfer from SFA. There is a real chance that people who don't know about our school will learn about it just because one of our former players is reaching a different area of the country. I hope he finds success in whatever he does.
PurpleOut
Staff
This is seriously getting ridiculous. Those that do not follow the rules, do not abide by warnings, etc...will be banned. Which I've said time and time again that we never want to do. We should never have to lock a thread...but this one is now being locked.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.