2021 SEASON

33,413 Views | 358 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by SFAXE93
SFAJack_76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SFAXE93 said:

No longer on the roster

LB:#25 DAYDAY COLEMAN 6-0; 225 (JR.)

SFAXE93
SFAXE93
SFA_03
They couldn't find an updated photo?
SFAXE93
SFAXE93
SFA_03
These guys aren't quitting. A ton to fight for. 5 more wins is what they can make happen.
Jacks4460
SFA_03 said:

These guys aren't quitting. A ton to fight for. 5 more wins is what they can make happen.
You are right 03... They are really not happy with last weeks performance and they will work to correct the mistakes they made.. Finally got to see Cameron Brady run today and man that dude is going to be a star for us.. He has been hurt the last practices and I haven't gotten to see him... Remember his name.. What we gotta worry about is all these big Power schools coming in and trying to get Zay... They can offer him an NIL that we cant unless a wealthier alum wants to help.. He would have 2 yrs of eligibility left and I am not saying he is going any where by no means but it is something we have to be aware of... I wouldn't blame him one bit for taking 20K-30K for 1 yr play and going somewhere else... He loves it in Nac but doesn't come from a lot of money and this would help his family... I wouldn't doubt if that number is closer to 50K.. These big schools are ruthless when it comes to winning.. They will pay whatever they have to... They did it before the NIL and they sure in the hell would do it after... I remember I met a young mans parents whose son was being recruited between Bama and Georgia and the father told me it was a bidding war and the price was up to 100K for their sons services.. He told me this when SFA played Bama in basketball and we sat at the bar at the on campus hotel for a good while.. He was leaving the decision 100% up to his son and not influencing him in any way... Said his son didnt know what the bid price was because the money wouldn't be a factor in his decision.. But it just shows us that big money is used to entice players and their family for commitment to a program..
SFAXE93
Good to hear about Cameron Brady, that guy was offered by a lot of FBS programs and was committed to SEC and Ole Miss for awhile.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.