2021 SEASON

60,494 Views | 377 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by BigJack85
SFAJack_76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SFAXE93 said:

No longer on the roster

LB:#25 DAYDAY COLEMAN 6-0; 225 (JR.)

SFAXE93
SFAXE93
SFASawmillGuy
They couldn't find an updated photo?
SFAXE93
SFAXE93
SFASawmillGuy
These guys aren't quitting. A ton to fight for. 5 more wins is what they can make happen.
Jacks4460
SFA_03 said:

These guys aren't quitting. A ton to fight for. 5 more wins is what they can make happen.
You are right 03... They are really not happy with last weeks performance and they will work to correct the mistakes they made.. Finally got to see Cameron Brady run today and man that dude is going to be a star for us.. He has been hurt the last practices and I haven't gotten to see him... Remember his name.. What we gotta worry about is all these big Power schools coming in and trying to get Zay... They can offer him an NIL that we cant unless a wealthier alum wants to help.. He would have 2 yrs of eligibility left and I am not saying he is going any where by no means but it is something we have to be aware of... I wouldn't blame him one bit for taking 20K-30K for 1 yr play and going somewhere else... He loves it in Nac but doesn't come from a lot of money and this would help his family... I wouldn't doubt if that number is closer to 50K.. These big schools are ruthless when it comes to winning.. They will pay whatever they have to... They did it before the NIL and they sure in the hell would do it after... I remember I met a young mans parents whose son was being recruited between Bama and Georgia and the father told me it was a bidding war and the price was up to 100K for their sons services.. He told me this when SFA played Bama in basketball and we sat at the bar at the on campus hotel for a good while.. He was leaving the decision 100% up to his son and not influencing him in any way... Said his son didnt know what the bid price was because the money wouldn't be a factor in his decision.. But it just shows us that big money is used to entice players and their family for commitment to a program..
SFAXE93
Good to hear about Cameron Brady, that guy was offered by a lot of FBS programs and was committed to SEC and Ole Miss for awhile.

Jacks4460

NFL follows Coach Carthel and crew.. They know if they can survive a Carthel led program then they are ready for the next step.. Coach is all about accountability which alot of youngsters now a days know nothing about...
SFAXE93
No longer on the roster

WR:#14 AUSTIN OGUNMAKIN 6-3; 201 (SO.)
"History has no rubbish heap." Louis Blake Duff
SFAJack_76
SFAJack_76 said:

SFAXE93 said:

No longer on the roster

LB:#25 DAYDAY COLEMAN 6-0; 225 (JR.)

SFAXE93
SFAXE93
TallTexan
We got any coaching updates?
SFAJack_76
TallTexan said:

We got any coaching updates?
Brendan Faske graduated in December and is now a GA at Harding.

Probably not what you were looking for, but it's all I've got.
Jacks4460
Should have a couple locked in by the end of the week..
Buckytaylor
Is his brother our new DC? I sure hope we keep him around
SFAJack_76
Buckytaylor said:

Is his brother our new DC? I sure hope we keep him around
I also hope Caid Faske stays. We need some continuity on the defense, and he is a good one.
BigJack85
When will see a 2022 schedule?
SFASawmillGuy
Probably gonna be another month or so at the earliest.
Jacks4460
Bucky... Coach C knows I was pushing for Coach Caid to be DC... He is the first name I suggested...Great coach, young, energetic, man of God, and kids would run through a wall for him... Coach Caid has some great connections in Texas with HS coaches and is probably our best recruiter on staff... We will see..
SFAXE93
SFA in the final polls

TallTexan
We got any coaching search updates?
SFASawmillGuy
Looks like as it stands we won't have a home game until at least the 17th of September, week 3, before going back on the road again against either Nicholls or being at home against Lamar. For some reason the 24th looks double booked.
SFAXE93
MYLES BROOKS is in the portal?

Is that a mistake?
Jacks4460
no mistake 93
BigJack85
SFA_03 said:

Looks like as it stands we won't have a home game until at least the 17th of September, week 3, before going back on the road again against either Nicholls or being at home against Lamar. For some reason the 24th looks double booked.

Looks like we open in Montgomery Alabama against Jacksonville St. August 27. My guess is that we reschedule Nicholls for 2023.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.