SFA / Lamar

50,964 Views | 201 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by SfaTke596
RedRiverLa
How long do you want to ignore this user?
PurpleOut said:

It's definitely odd that in one week our board has gone from wanting to give him a raise and extension to basically fired.

And I wish we'd all stop comparing him/this team to Underwood/his teams, they're completely different and the league is different. And to say he doesn't hold him responsible is a stretch too, he's always pretty self critical. He even said he has higher expectations than anyone, you can tell how much he cares by how animated he has been lately.

Obviously doesn't mean he and the staff don't deserve any criticism, of course they do. We lost at all aspects of the game tonight, including coaching. Bogues missed a wide open layup, TJ missed a wide open layup, got dominated on the boards, and have guys just making lazy passes. We deserved to lose tonight.

100% agree
RedRiverLa
INiedrauer said:

He yelled it to his wife. Others around could hear. It was all right behind the bench.

Not blaming refs. Frustrated that this same guy is still allowed to do SFA games. He didn't make them lose tho.

Exactly
Jacks4460
I think Coach K is a great coach.. He has alot of respect from his peers and others in the basketball world. I hate losing as much as anyone.. We have a talented team and a coaching staff that work their asses off to put a good product out there.. Today they failed.. They are winners tho and will come back... As long as we win in March...I still say give him a raise and lock him in..
nacluth
MasterAxe said:

Gazette1 said:

OK, i've been called out before for being critical but unless the entire team was sick, I see nothing to be proud of. When you get out rebounded that bad your not putting out enough effort. I don't give a darn about the officiating. That was an embarrassing effort. I'm afraid that for whatever reason the coach is not getting through to the players. He seems to be in danger of losing his team. We're not the best team in the conference. Far from it!
Oh no...you may have just invited a riot from the Kyle Keller apologists.
Wow, you miss one game due to family and the world changes. I'm just picking out this one quote from the lot because it just seems to encapsulate the thread for me.

I just got done watching the replay. That sucked. Poor performances outside about 6 minutes in. It seemed like it was all about sloppy play. How many stops did we have where we couldn't finish on the play? A bunch. What's with Comeaux? I would hate to pull him out for his performance, but they didn't even guard him. He never shot from outside 12 - wide open. Gilmore won his assignment. Weisbrod couldn't score, but we let everyone outbound us. Terrible team performance. Keller was losing his mind...rightfully so, but still, I do like chiller Keller more.

Keller is not close to losing his team. That is bonkers. Maybe we're not the best in the conference (though that is still very much yet to be decided), but far from it? Another bonkers statement. Who is the best? UNO? Beat them. Nicholls? Beat them convincingly. SELA and Lamar because they beat us. Again, maybe we're not the best, but to say we're far from it. Come on.

The narrative that we've only won against bad teams. I don't know really what to say to that. I guess we can discount wins, but they count in the end. We have three conferences losses on the road - this is not good, but our wins not being good? I guess you really can't win for winning. This is mind boggling logic to me,but ok.

From my vantage point, we have the easiest remaining schedule of all remaining contenders. We are very much in the running for winning the regular season. We always knew that a bid was coming down to the conference tournament. NCAA seeding is still not a lost cause - especially for a 5 loss team. I agree with Isaac that all our goals are ahead of us.

I love the variety of opinion on this board. It's a strength. So if you have an opinion, state it. I'll be a Keller apologist. Others can be against him. Thanks for chiming in. However, he's not a miracle worker and he's not a bum. We HAVE seen growth this year. We ARE improving. This was the worst loss for the year, but it's not the end of this season by a long shot. Stick around. You may be surprised.
Ryan
Kinnaird Guitars
RedRiverLa
CottonValleyJack said:

MasterAxe said:

INiedrauer said:

Those of you saying Keller is a mediocre coach for this....come on. I have a hard time taking that seriously enough to express disagreement.

You have any facts to the contrary? If he's not mediocre, what is he? Good...maybe. Maybe.

Certainly isn't great.

13/18 wins are non D1 or sub-.500 teams.

If this is "great", is there a word grandiose enough in the English language for his predecessor?

Yes, our language has several words greater than great: superior, exceptional, outstanding, superb, Kasper-recruit-blessed. Funny how Illinois isn't assigning these terms to Brad, not even great. In fact, the complaints in here about Keller are the same ones and even worse Underwood is getting this year, so he must be worse than Keller. Or maybe fans just overreact?
SfaFan15
I am a long time "reader" on this forum, but this is my first time to post, and probably not the best moment to post... I've tried to keep an open mind and broad perspective on Keller's coaching style and abilities, but in all honesty, he's not a great coach. I understand that there are some people on this forum that have to stay neutral regardless of success/unsuccess of this team, and I also understand that Keller has a great coaching pedigree. We all want to believe in him, but coaching is not his forte... Car sales.. maybe. The psychological inconsistency that this team plays with is most definitely due to coaching.

We should expect losses; I don't think anyone would disagree when we have games where we just are not the better team, but with the amount of talent this team has, a good coach would push this team to be as good in reality as they are on paper. The southland conference is not the Big 12 in the sense that anyone can beat anybody on any given day. There is a tremendous talent gap between SFA and the vast majority of the conference. I personally don't ever see Kyle Keller leading this team to an NCAA tournament appearance. If SFA chooses to sit on their hands as they've done in other sports, regarding tough coaching decisions, then I believe that the CIT will be the new status quo for SFA basketball. There's nothing wrong with that, but it would be a shame as I feel there is certainly potential for SFA to be a consistent tournament team... Maybe if Underwood doesn't make it at Illinois we can reel him back to Nacogdoches. Lol

PurpleOut
Staff
I'll also add, that regardless of your opinion, it's welcome here. That's what this board is for. Losing obviously brings out the worst in anyone, definitely including myself. But it also shows how far our program and our fan base has come. Look at how many people REALLY care. It's a lot. We'll be ok.
CottonValleyJack
The amount of denial is sad. We have guys calling to launch investigations into the refs and defending curb stompings from middle tier SLC teams. Fellas, what's it going to take to question the "great" Kyle Keller? Why is he beyond reproach? Like I said, I think he's a great guy, mediocre coach.

No one hopes he shows my otherwise more than me. All of the progress we made on the national stage under Brad is slipping away every year Keller looses the SLC to a random Louisiana school.
nacluth
PurpleOut said:

I'll also add, that regardless of your opinion, it's welcome here. That's what this board is for. Losing obviously brings out the worst in anyone, definitely including myself. But it also shows how far our program and our fan base has come. Look at how many people REALLY care. It's a lot. We'll be ok.
This.
CottonValleyJack
RedRiverLa said:

CottonValleyJack said:

MasterAxe said:

INiedrauer said:

Those of you saying Keller is a mediocre coach for this....come on. I have a hard time taking that seriously enough to express disagreement.

You have any facts to the contrary? If he's not mediocre, what is he? Good...maybe. Maybe.

Certainly isn't great.

13/18 wins are non D1 or sub-.500 teams.

If this is "great", is there a word grandiose enough in the English language for his predecessor?

Yes, our language has several words greater than great: superior, exceptional, outstanding, superb, Kasper-recruit-blessed. Funny how Illinois isn't assigning these terms to Brad, not even great. In fact, the complaints in here about Keller are the same ones and even worse Underwood is getting this year, so he must be worse than Keller. Or maybe fans just overreact?
You're upping the Keller apologist denial stakes. Lets compare their body of work at SFA. Underwood won us two tournament games, three conference titles (in three years). Best run in our history. Keller takes beatdowns of biblical proportions by middle tier SLC schools and yells about refs to his wife mid game.
sfajack05
I'll take the blame for the loss.

I didn't get to watch. I didn't get to watch the SELA or UCA game either.

So obviously they lose conference games when I don't watch.
nacluth
That's how I feel too...Let's make sure we watch from here on out!
MasterAxe
PurpleOut said:

I have a negative view of Keller at this moment.

Am I "the worst?"
PurpleOut
Staff
I have no idea what point you're trying to prove anymore. Might be time to log off for the night.
SfaTke596
This game was disappointing and extremely frustrating. This was a total team loss. The coaching staff didn't get these guys prepared and ready to go. The players were definitely not up for this game. Complete ugliness on all sides.

What happened to our defense?!?! By this point in the season- it should be a given that our defense comes play lights out every game. I just don't see the guys putting in the effort.

With that being said- we can't keep on bringing up Brad. He was great for us. Nobody will ever be able to live up to what he did in Nac. Like it or not Brad dumped us for a better looking girl. Then he dumped that girl, a year later, for an even better looking girl. Brad is not coming back- let's get over Brad and move on.

Keller walked into a depleted roster (Brad walked into a great roster- and squeezed everything out of them). I see improvement from last year and expect improvement next year. We have seen this years team play great, as good as any SFA team coached by Brad, and we have seen them play horribly bad.

In my opinion it's too soon to call for Kellers head. I do hope he gets our team back on track and we close the season strong- I will still consider this season a success if we make the NCAA tourney and keep it competitive in the tourney. If Keller doesn't make the tourney this year and looks suspect next year (specially with the team we have coming back next year) then I'll jump on the fire Keller bandwagon. Until then I'll back Keller.

The sky is not falling.
CottonValleyJack
SfaTke596 said:

This game was disappointing and extremely frustrating. This was a total team loss. The coaching staff didn't get these guys prepared and ready to go. The players were definitely not up for this game. Complete ugliness on all sides.

What happened to our defense?!?! By this point in the season- it should be a given that our defense comes play lights out every game. I just don't see the guys putting in the effort.

With that being said- we can't keep on bringing up Brad. He was great for us. Nobody will ever be able to live up to what he did in Nac. Like it or not Brad dumped us for a better looking girl. Then he dumped that girl, a year later, for an even better looking girl. Brad is not coming back- let's get over Brad and move on.

Keller walked into a depleted roster (Brad walked into a great roster- and squeezed everything out of them). I see improvement from last year and expect improvement next year. We have seen this years team play great, as good as any SFA team coached by Brad, and we have seen them play horribly bad.

In my opinion it's too soon to call for Kellers head. I do hope he gets our team back on track and we close the season strong- I will still consider this season a success if we make the NCAA tourney and keep it competitive in the tourney. If Keller doesn't make the tourney this year and looks suspect next year (specially with the team we have coming back next year) then I'll jump on the fire Keller bandwagon. Until then I'll back Keller.

The sky is not falling.

SFA Jack Fanatic
Brad Underwood did a wonderful job while he was here. But I if never hear another word about him it would be OK with me.
SFA Jack Fanatic
"They made us look bad, but then we made ourselves look bad." ~ Coach K

That would be Duke's Coach K, talking about the #4 Blue Devils' unbelievable loss to St. John's, which had lost 11 in a row before today. See, folks. It happens to every team and every coach on some days.
fortWorthJack
Look it was a bad game. The referees were really bad and they affected the game too much. The calls for a while were one sided. Our team played sloppy and lacked execution and composure. I really don't care what Keller yelled into the stands. He was upset at the situation and his team. Does Keller need to improve? Oh yeah. The guy has an insane work ethic as a coach though, and he will get better at being a hc. Take the loss and move on. We are not untouchable and anyone can win the SLC at this point. Despite the loss I did see some great things. We just have to bring all the details together.
RedRiverLa
nacluth said:

MasterAxe said:

Gazette1 said:

OK, i've been called out before for being critical but unless the entire team was sick, I see nothing to be proud of. When you get out rebounded that bad your not putting out enough effort. I don't give a darn about the officiating. That was an embarrassing effort. I'm afraid that for whatever reason the coach is not getting through to the players. He seems to be in danger of losing his team. We're not the best team in the conference. Far from it!
Oh no...you may have just invited a riot from the Kyle Keller apologists.
Wow, you miss one game due to family and the world changes. I'm just picking out this one quote from the lot because it just seems to encapsulate the thread for me.

I just got done watching the replay. That sucked. Poor performances outside about 6 minutes in. It seemed like it was all about sloppy play. How many stops did we have where we couldn't finish on the play? A bunch. What's with Comeaux? I would hate to pull him out for his performance, but they didn't even guard him. He never shot from outside 12 - wide open. Gilmore won his assignment. Weisbrod couldn't score, but we let everyone outbound us. Terrible team performance. Keller was losing his mind...rightfully so, but still, I do like chiller Keller more.

Keller is not close to losing his team. That is bonkers. Maybe we're not the best in the conference (though that is still very much yet to be decided), but far from it? Another bonkers statement. Who is the best? UNO? Beat them. Nicholls? Beat them convincingly. SELA and Lamar because they beat us. Again, maybe we're not the best, but to say we're far from it. Come on.

The narrative that we've only won against bad teams. I don't know really what to say to that. I guess we can discount wins, but they count in the end. We have three conferences losses on the road - this is not good, but our wins not being good? I guess you really can't win for winning. This is mind boggling logic to me,but ok.

From my vantage point, we have the easiest remaining schedule of all remaining contenders. We are very much in the running for winning the regular season. We always knew that a bid was coming down to the conference tournament. NCAA seeding is still not a lost cause - especially for a 5 loss team. I agree with Isaac that all our goals are ahead of us.

I love the variety of opinion on this board. It's a strength. So if you have an opinion, state it. I'll be a Keller apologist. Others can be against him. Thanks for chiming in. However, he's not a miracle worker and he's not a bum. We HAVE seen growth this year. We ARE improving. This was the worst loss for the year, but it's not the end of this season by a long shot. Stick around. You may be surprised.

Nailed it once again. Although it's all starting to make sense now that we know you missed this game. Anyone surprised by the sloppiness should have watched the last game. Just stupid passes by athletes that know better. But I'm with you on Keller. No one is crowning him as John Wooden, but geez, chill out on wanting his head. I think he is what the program needs after an couple of years run that is still unheard of by the best programs in the country. One win away from the crown last year and in the hunt this year, that is hard to do, so I do think he is a great coach, but has a lot of room to grow. Not exceptinal or the greatest of them all, but to keep us winning over the last two years, yea. And whomever said he's getting a break because of the OSU situation, that imbecilic statement doesn't deserve a response. Face the fact that the run we had two years ago was special, ridiculously unheard of and probably won't happen again. Even the frickin Patriots lose games and Super Bowls and even Underwood is having a bad year, again. I understand the frustration over the embarrassment, and the fandom venting, but IMHO it was set up by the ridiculously misplaced expectations brought about by LSU and Missouri, who are SEC, but just not very good this year. If I'm categorized as a Keller apologist, so be it, it's just frickin basketball. I've been categorized as an Underwood apologist by the Illinois fans, guess he all of a sudden can't coach either. And Kasper is 14-10 this year, so obviously he's lost his team. have no problem with opposing views, this is supposed to be a fun board to discuss these matters, enjoy the wins and wallow in misery about the refs. A little surprised that the sky is falling all of a sudden and it's gone to coach bashing. But I do have one question, all these who are coming out of the woodwork to bash and trash, where ya been all year? I agree with Nacluth, let's see where we go not just this season but the next two years. It's soon forgot that 70% of our scoring walked out the door in 2016. And you can't build a fine tuned instrument overnight.
SFA Jack Fanatic
RedRiverLa said:

But I do have one question, all these who are coming out of the woodwork to bash and trash, where ya been all year? I agree with Nacluth, let's see where we go not just this season but the next two years. It's soon forgot that 70% of our scoring walked out the door in 2016. And you can't build a fine tuned instrument overnight.

Post of the Day on many fronts, Red River! Very well said! I agree with EVERYTHING you stated 100%.

And I want to add one thing that virtually no one has mentioned... Our leading scorer was in street clothes last night. We almost certainly would have still lost, but it wouldn't have been a 20-point blowout.
MasterAxe
I read back some of the things I wrote...what a jerk I was.

I apologize for coming off as an extreme jerk/doomsdayer.

Probably not my finest moments.

I won't apologize, though, for being critical of or team after a pathetic performance.

That's what makes us diehard fans, we expect greatness every time out...and get really upset when it doesn't happen.

I'm still not 100% sold on Keller, it's my opinion, however unpopular it may be, but he's running the show now, so, he's the man.

Still befuddled about our wild inconsistencies on the road.
Gazette1
It is fair to compare coaches Isaac. It is easy to tell by watching a team play if they are well coached. You could tell by watching either Kaspar's or Underwood's teams that they were well coached almost instantly. What I see when I watch our very talented team is players who continuously make the same mistakes over and over. I give you one example of many. Samuli is continuously setting illegal sreens. Why can't someone on our staff coach him out of that? Well coached teams do not keep making the same mental errors over and over again. I'm not ready to throw the coach and the players under the bus but I'm losing patience very quickly. We are fouling because we are getting out of position on defense. We are playing slow footed because we are tentative.Our point guards dribble into traps. Fix those things coach Keller.
TallTexan
MasterAxe said:

I read back some of the things I wrote...what a jerk I was.

I apologize for coming off as an extreme jerk/doomsdayer.

Probably not my finest moments.

I won't apologize, though, for being critical of or team after a pathetic performance.

That's what makes us diehard fans, we expect greatness every time out...and get really upset when it doesn't happen.

I'm still not 100% sold on Keller, it's my opinion, however unpopular it may be, but he's running the show now, so, he's the man.

Still befuddled about our wild inconsistencies on the road.

Road losses are incredibly frustrating, especially when you've seen how well we can play when we've cranked it up to 11(LSU/Mizzou).

Personally, I'm like 98% on Keller. I was like 75% before the season, but I definitely see us making progress despite the odd road losses. We discussed on twitter last night, & what this team is really missing at the moment is a Des/Parker, Walkup combination of senior talent. Des let Parker & Walkup develop into the players we know. Charles has been injured, but if he can continue to surge & become that senior leader, we're going to have an interesting 3 years with him, TJ, & Kevon as our mainstays.

I think this team w/ Keller & the talent we have, has some great years ahead of it IMO. I'm much more positive on the future of this team than the football program, but Isaac has assured me that AD Conque will hire an excellent head coach to resurrect the football team.
MasterAxe
I believe TY is a senior this year.

And TJ next year.
SfaTke596
MasterAxe said:

But, he'll constantly get a pass because he's gone through some horrible things in life.

I must have not read this comment last night.

I know most of us are heavily vested in SFA basketball and it hurts when we take a bad L. We have the right to be critical of the coaching staff and players when they don't live up to our expectations on the basketball court.

Personal jabs like these are uncalled for and of bad taste. Let's not be "that kind of fan base".

Stay classy Nacogdoches.
ibtsoom
I do not post all the time. But when I do I make sure I have taken my Bi-Polar meds. Mi Amigos
CottonValleyJack
Keller must feel pretty secure if he woke up and read these comments after that embarrassing shellacking( paired with a pattern of sloppy, average play). Longest leash in the South!
MasterAxe
SfaTke596 said:

MasterAxe said:

But, he'll constantly get a pass because he's gone through some horrible things in life.

I must have not read this comment last night.

I know most of us are heavily vested in SFA basketball and it hurts when we take a bad L. We have the right to be critical of the coaching staff and players when they don't live up to our expectations on the basketball court.

Personal jabs like these are uncalled for and of bad taste. Let's not be "that kind of fan base".

Stay classy Nacogdoches.

A lot of things I wrote last night were stupid.

This was out of line by me. So for that, I apologize.

But, classy includes coaches behavior as well.

My opinion, again, however unpopular it may be, is that Keller screaming (after his tirade of throwing his jacket and ripping off his tie) into the stands about the refs and some conspiracy theory is not a great look.

To paraphrase you "let's not be that kind of coaching staff."

My comment was very bad.

His behavior...not great. Hard for the players to stay composed if he cant.
SFAJack_76
I was not able to attend or watch the game. Stayed off the board until reading through the string now because of extreme frustration with the game and suspecting I might present emotion rather than thought.

Clearly, the team and staff were not prepared for last night. Too many turnovers and completely dominated inside. Rebounding is about postion and effort. We had neither. Bad games happen. This one was so bad, there can be no excuse about refs, Kevon being out, etc. This one is on the players and the coaches.

Underwood did a great job in his three years. He also caught the proverbial lightning in a bottle with the team he was left with. Kudos to him and his staff for making it work. Boykin took an ok OSU team and beat Kansas on the road. Perhaps he was a bigger part of those three Underwood years than he was given credit for.

A week or so ago, I thought 15-3 would win conference outright. That meant gong undefeated at home and 4-1 on the road. I still believe that to be the case. This team can win out.

I believed our point guards to be a strength earlier in the season. Augustin has not been himself for the last few games. Some really lazy passes against HBU and another three turnovers yesterday. With few exceptions, I believe point guard is the most important position on the team. Augustin and Comeaux have got to play up to their capabilities. Canete needs to not be playing point.

T.J? Come on man. You should be dominant nearly every game in the SLC. Even in games with decent stats, he too often disappears for several possessions on offense and is not to be found on the defensive boards.

Declaring that Keller is a bad/mediocre/great coach in less than two seasons is just silly. There has been real progress from last season. No, I am not happy with the three conference losses. How the team responds and grows from here over the next couple of years will define that.
BigJack85
SFAJack_76 said:

I was not able to attend or watch the game. Stayed off the board until reading through the string now because of extreme frustration with the game and suspecting I might present emotion rather than thought.

Clearly, the team and staff were not prepared for last night. Too many turnovers and completely dominated inside. Rebounding is about postion and effort. We had neither. Bad games happen. This one was so bad, there can be no excuse about refs, Kevon being out, etc. This one is on the players and the coaches.

Underwood did a great job in his three years. He also caught the proverbial lightning in a bottle with the team he was left with. Kudos to him and his staff for making it work. Boykin took an ok OSU team and beat Kansas on the road. Perhaps he was a bigger part of those three Underwood years than he was given credit for.

A week or so ago, I thought 15-3 would win conference outright. That meant gong undefeated at home and 4-1 on the road. I still believe that to be the case. This team can win out.

I believed our point guards to be a strength earlier in the season. Augustin has not been himself for the last few games. Some really lazy passes against HBU and another three turnovers yesterday. With few exceptions, I believe point guard is the most important position on the team. Augustin and Comeaux have got to play up to their capabilities. Canete needs to not be playing point.

T.J? Come on man. You should be dominant nearly every game in the SLC. Even in games with decent stats, he too often disappears for several possessions on offense and is not to be found on the defensive boards.

Declaring that Keller is a bad/mediocre/great coach in less than two seasons is just silly. There has been real progress from last season. No, I am not happy with the three conference losses. How the team responds and grows from here over the next couple of years will define that.

I agree with you 76 on a couple of points. 1) Point guard is the most important position and we got used to Trey Pinkney doing that flawlessly. Underwood could also slide any number of players into the 1-3 slots. 2) TJ has not been the game changer I expected at this point. I see Gilmore or Kevon as being out "put the game on my shoulders" type of guys.
Axe 'Em Jacks - Class of 85'
fortWorthJack
This team is very talented and very 'raw'. The rawness can sometimes be hard to control and leads to uncharacteristic play. Alot of these guys are just trying establish themselves in this league. The other guys were great role players in our earlier teams (Holyfield, Dallas, Bain, CJ). The guys from Juco ( Canete, Boughes, Leon) sometimes play like it is Juco but sometimes they can blow your mind. This team has not put an impressive game together since the SEC trip, which was a hell of a time to get it right, however SLC play has left us wanting. This team continues to not set pace because the 'details' (execution, passing, shooting, attitudes) are lacking. This explains the road woes. You have some room for error at home but hardly any on the road. It is the nature of college basketball and the formula for the BU years. Our team has lacked the ability to move without the basketball and because of it we make the game more difficult than it has to be. The SFA dynasty teams would literally bore you with making high IQ/percentage decisions and by the time you looked up at the score board it was too late, and we didn't have the athletes we have now. Fast forward to our teams now, it is like a roller coaster ride each game. The expectations were high when Keller took over and rightly so, this is not Lamar or some other SLC school, this is one of the most highly rated mid major programs in the country. Keller knew that and he needs to deliver results every year at the helm. This team should be playing better basketball right now and it is fact.
BigJack85
fortWorthJack said:

This team is very talented and very 'raw'. The rawness can sometimes be hard to control and leads to uncharacteristic play. Alot of these guys are just trying establish themselves in this league. The other guys were great role players in our earlier teams (Holyfield, Dallas, Bain, CJ). The guys from Juco ( Canete, Boughes, Leon) sometimes play like it is Juco but sometimes they can blow your mind. This team has not put an impressive game together since the SEC trip, which was a hell of a time to get it right, however SLC play has left us wanting. This team continues to not set pace because the 'details' (execution, passing, shooting, attitudes) are lacking. This explains the road woes. You have some room for error at home but hardly any on the road. It is the nature of college basketball and the formula for the BU years. Our team has lacked the ability to move without the basketball and because of it we make the game more difficult than it has to be. The SFA dynasty teams would literally bore you with making high IQ/percentage decisions and by the time you looked up at the score board it was too late, and we didn't have the athletes we have now. Fast forward to our teams now, it is like a roller coaster ride each game. The expectations were high when Keller took over and rightly so, this is not Lamar or some other SLC school, this is one of the most highly rated mid major programs in the country. Keller knew that and he needs to deliver results every year at the helm. This team should be playing better basketball right now and it is fact.

My favorite post !!!!
Axe 'Em Jacks - Class of 85'
nacluth
Don't worry I told them that the bottom line was supposed to just read "85".

jboy93
Okay...everyone just breath, hold hands, and sing after me! Kum ba yah my Lord...etc, etc, etc!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.