Katy Watch 2020

39,561 Views | 268 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by SFAJack_76
SFA Jack Fanatic
How long do you want to ignore this user?
jboy93 said:

By the way...I am the Jacks official airport welcoming committee so I have to be in attendance. I'm not going to Katy for my spring break just because I have a nonrefundable hotel room AND I won free tickets!!!!!

Where was it that your family was going for Spring Break (without you), jboy? Too late to rendezvous? (I've always wanted to use that word in a sentence, and I finally have...)
SFAJack_76
TallTexan
SFAJack_76 said:

So, same as normal?
SFAJack_76
jboy93
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

jboy93 said:

By the way...I am the Jacks official airport welcoming committee so I have to be in attendance. I'm not going to Katy for my spring break just because I have a nonrefundable hotel room AND I won free tickets!!!!!

Where was it that your family was going for Spring Break (without you), jboy? Too late to rendezvous? (I've always wanted to use that word in a sentence, and I finally have...)
They are going to Hawaii...and to think I was looking forward to my time in Katy TX!
PurpleOut
Staff
Looks like a few conferences will evaluate the rest of their tournament games after today. Not going to be surprised if they cancel everything and send in the regular season champs.
jboy93
So are we or are we NOT going to have the tourney with fans?
SFAJack_76
Although basketball, men and women, is the biggest, think about the other sports potentially impacted. Baseball, softball, golf, swimming, lacrosse, men's volleyball, beach volleyball, tennis. And others. Baseball and Softball College World Series being played without spectators would be bad.
PurpleOut
Staff
SFAJack_76 said:

Although basketball, men and women, is the biggest, think about the other sports potentially impacted. Baseball, softball, golf, swimming, lacrosse, men's volleyball, beach volleyball, tennis. And others. Baseball and Softball College World Series being played without spectators would be bad.
The Ivy League cancelled the rest of all Spring sports.
SFAJack_76
SFAJack_76
jboy93
I can hear REM striking up the band..."It's the end of the world as we know it"!
nacluth
Katy underway with fans.
Pilotgirl
Pilotgirl
We decided not to go to Katy games tonight just in case they cancel later...didn't want sub-par teams AKA non-SFA BB games to be my last of the season to attend in person....TO BE CONTINUED
SFAJack_76
Pilotgirl said:

We decided not to go to Katy games tonight just in case they cancel later...didn't want sub-par teams AKA non-SFA BB games to be my last of the season to attend in person....TO BE CONTINUED
Tough decision, but understand.
SFA Jack Fanatic
Pilotgirl said:

That seals it. You are the undisputed SFA Fan of the Year. You left Tall Texan in the dust with that move.
cboothe09
Bile going off for NWST. 11 straight to give the Demons a 4 point lead...
SFAJack_76
Pilotgirl
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

Pilotgirl said:

That seals it. You are the undisputed SFA Fan of the Year. You left Tall Texan in the dust with that move.

Haha Yup...just waiting on Texan's concession speech
SFAJack_76
cboothe09
Northwestern looking gooood against Corpus. Sam will have their hands full
Pilotgirl
No fans at Katy
SFAJack_76
BigJack85
What a joke. Not funny. Over reacting.
SFASawmillGuy
Like I've told everyone. ITS JUST THE DAMN FLU!!! It's only a big deal because of the lack of a vaccine currently!
Pilotgirl
I think we should take over a Buffalo Wild Wings or something in the area for a watch party and still go crazy.
djsfw57
I'm not interested in starting a fight here, but it's a big deal because people are DYING from it. And I happen to be in the age group that's being hit the hardest. I'd prefer that they take precautions and not risk having one or more of our players miss games because of this virus, which is absolutely NOT just the flu.
cboothe09
Northwestern beats Corpus 79-62

Sam will have their hands full with this crew. They are playing really well right now.
BigJack85
You're not starting a fight. There is room for reasonable people to disagree. I don't see the crisis I'm 57 and fortunate to be in good health. But some people see it as an existential threat. I do not.
LUMBERJACK2005
Watching Oklahoma State always makes me sick, thinking about having that point guard in our lineup.
Axe 'Em!
c/o 2005
SFA Jack Fanatic
SFA_03 said:

Like I've told everyone. ITS JUST THE DAMN FLU!!! It's only a big deal because of the lack of a vaccine currently!
I agree. At least 17,000 Americans (that was an official CDC count as of about two weeks ago, and probably many more than that now) have died from the influenza virus this flu season alone. Over 40,000 died last flu season. Those are AMERICAN DEATHS. And apparently no one, especially the media, knew that and/or gives a great big damn since it's "normal" for Americans to contract - and many people die from - the flu.
cboothe09
These refs are calling the Lamar/McNeese game like there is nobody watching...Goodness
Pilotgirl
cboothe09 said:

These refs are calling the Lamar/McNeese game like there is nobody watching...Goodness

Maybe getting some practice in for the next couple of nights
SFAJack_76
LUMBERJACK2005 said:

Watching Oklahoma State always makes me sick, thinking about having that point guard in our lineup.
Likekele... stud.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.