SFA / Northwestern State

52,107 Views | 308 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by migata33
RedRiverLa
How long do you want to ignore this user?
15 minutes until game time! Let's go Jacks!
Lumberjack Battalion
Lumberjacks make great US Army Special Ops Officers - AxeEm!
sfa17
we should beat them even without those guys being healthy or playing
nacluth
If we don't pick it up, I'll go sit with Ed, and we'll work the Sawmill voodoo on them.
SFASawmillGuy
*sighs and pours another drink*
BigJack85
Lighten up. Just commentary.
Axe 'Em Jacks - Class of 85'
Pilotgirl
BigJack85 said:

Lighten up. Just commentary.

Was wondering when you would pipe in. Sure. And I was just commentating back.
RedRiverLa
sfa17 said:

i miss ty, gilmore and ivan

LGIII would be all over Lane.
Lumberjack Battalion
MasterAxe
Pilotgirl said:

MasterAxe said:

Pilotgirl said:

RedRiverLa said:

Pilotgirl said:

The Bama game wasn't par. Neither was Baylor & we had a physical fight over SELA. I just think we are wayyyy inconsistent on EVERYTHING and yes, this will hurt us in conference play.

We brought it for 3 games. Difference? We played the first half. Par is total season performance. So far, par.

We can agree to disagree.

You are what your record is...which is about to be 8-7 and below .500 in conference.

Definition of average.

I was talking about as a whole team and not current record. Those were games i could think of off the top of my head.

And do not f***ing condescend me. Both of ya'll. I know all about statistics and use it on a daily.

But whatevs. Ya'll know WAY MORE than I do about everything, so.....

Dueces. Enjoy the game.

Jesus. This seems like a slight overreaction.

And, strictly statistically speaking, we're actually below average.

We have a losing record against D1 teams and are ranked in the lower half of the country in most major categories.

We may have talent, but it's not showing.
TallTexan
nacluth said:

If we don't pick it up, I'll go sit with Ed, and we'll work the Sawmill voodoo on them.

Wait, that's an option? What are you waiting on?
BigJack85
Just a bit..... someone is entirely to insecure about this format. It's just a conversation.... chillasaurus maximus
Axe 'Em Jacks - Class of 85'
sfa17
RedRiverLa said:

sfa17 said:

Ivan from the 3 and also knocking down all is FT's
RedRiverLa
TallTexan said:

We should beat these guys, no doubt. But this is the first time our returning guys, save TJ, have been healthy all season. The first time.

Agree. And it's going to take some time to get to the level they need to be and that we're used to. The only question is going to be will they gel in time to turn conference around.
Lumberjack Battalion
TallTexan
Can we get one of those halftime dogs on the court to chase down rebounds?
RedRiverLa
Pilotgirl said:

MasterAxe said:

Pilotgirl said:

RedRiverLa said:

Pilotgirl said:

The Bama game wasn't par. Neither was Baylor & we had a physical fight over SELA. I just think we are wayyyy inconsistent on EVERYTHING and yes, this will hurt us in conference play.

We brought it for 3 games. Difference? We played the first half. Par is total season performance. So far, par.

You are what your record is...which is about to be 8-7 and below .500 in conference.

Definition of average.

I was talking about as a whole team and not current record. Those were games i could think of off the top of my head.

And do not f***ing condescend me. Both of ya'll. I know all about statistics and use it on a daily.

Dueces. Enjoy the game.

Wow
Lumberjack Battalion
Pilotgirl
MasterAxe said:

Pilotgirl said:

MasterAxe said:

Pilotgirl said:

RedRiverLa said:

Pilotgirl said:

Definition of average.

Dueces. Enjoy the game.

We have a losing record against D1 teams and are ranked in the lower half of the country in most major categories.

All I said was we can agree to disagree. That's it. And then you felt the need to school me on a stats. After stating an opinion (that we are inconsistent). Simple as that. That's it. And if I say something assertive, it's interpreted as aggressive and I'm told to pipe down.

End of story .
TallTexan
sfa17 said:

RedRiverLa said:

sfa17 said:

Idk, Ivan's sloppy passing for 99% of last season hurt my heart.

But the dude played awesome against Tech with his mom in the stands and I'll never forget that.
Pilotgirl
BigJack85 said:

Just a bit..... someone is entirely to insecure about this format. It's just a conversation.... chillasaurus maximus

Not insecure at all. I said we can agree to disagree. Should of been end of it. That's it. I'm not insecure or mad. Just don't like to be condescend. And I apologize if I overstepped.
RedRiverLa
Let's go Jacks!
Lumberjack Battalion
MasterAxe
Pilotgirl said:

MasterAxe said:

Pilotgirl said:

MasterAxe said:

Pilotgirl said:

RedRiverLa said:

Pilotgirl said:

Definition of average.

Dueces. Enjoy the game.

All I said was we can agree to disagree. That's it. And then you felt the need to school me on a stats. After stating an opinion (that we are inconsistent). Simple as that. That's it. And if I say something assertive, it's interpreted as aggressive and I'm told to pipe down.

End of story .

You and I are actually agreeing about this, just from differing perspectives.

Our eyes (both mine and yours) agree that we are wildly inconsistent. I'd even argue we've only played 3 good games (Milwaukee, Baylor and Bama).

I think we're we disagree is that we are an average team.

Talent wise, we look legit.

However, the stats tell a different story. I tend to favor stats, as they leave no room for interpretation. You are what you are, statistically speaking, which for us, is average, at best.

Perhaps, soon, we will get it all straightened out and we'll get back to playing at the level we all hoped for.

Please don't interpret our disagreeing with you as an indication we don't value your opinion.

That's the furthest from the truth.
TallTexan
Love Bain's hustle.
nacluth
Exerting our will. Just keep it going.
Pilotgirl
MasterAxe said:

Pilotgirl said:

MasterAxe said:

Pilotgirl said:

MasterAxe said:

Pilotgirl said:

RedRiverLa said:

Pilotgirl said:

Definition of average.

Dueces. Enjoy the game.

End of story .

You and I are actually agreeing about this, just from differing perspectives.

Our eyes (both mine and yours) agree that we are wildly inconsistent. I'd even argue we've only played 3 good games (Milwaukee, Baylor and Bama).

I think we're we disagree is that we are an average team.

Talent wise, we look legit.

However, the stats tell a different story.

Perhaps, soon, we will get it all straightened out and we'll get back to playing at the level we all hoped for.

Please don't interpret our disagreeing with you as an indication we don't value your opinion.

That's the furthest from the truth.

I'm good. I apologized and all is well in JackNation. Yup....i think your summary is correct.
RedRiverLa
Turn it all around right here, guys!
Lumberjack Battalion
Pilotgirl
That was a BS call
TallTexan
Pilotgirl said:

That was a BS call

I'm gonna make an eye chart for my poster next game.
nacluth
Great four minutes from our starters. 3 shots to erase the nine points and more.
Pilotgirl
Momentum!

P.S. anyone at the game freezing like me??
Pilotgirl
TallTexan said:

Pilotgirl said:

That was a BS call

I'm gonna make an eye chart for my poster next game.

DO IT
RedRiverLa
Fire this team up Pilotgirl! I don't know what you said to the team at halftime, but keep it going!
Lumberjack Battalion
TallTexan
Pilotgirl said:

Momentum!

We're across from the benches and I was just wondering if they were gonna turn on the AC soon.
sfa17
TallTexan said:

sfa17 said:

RedRiverLa said:

sfa17 said:

Idk, Ivan's sloppy passing for 99% of last season hurt my heart.

But the dude played awesome against Tech with his mom in the stands and I'll never forget that.
Very true.
Pilotgirl
RedRiverLa said:

Fire this team up Pilotgirl! I don't know what you said to the team at halftime, but keep it going!

I has some choice words with them and then gave them all a hug bc I'm a Momma. So, guilted them into it pretty much.
nacluth
Time to blow on by.
Pilotgirl
TallTexan said:

Pilotgirl said:

Momentum!

We're across from the benches and I was just wondering if they were gonna turn on the AC soon.

Stop lol
Pilotgirl
These refs .....ugh.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.