2018-2019 Ladyjacks

156,501 Views | 695 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by SFAJack_76
SFAJack_76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
20-13 q1. 2-9 on threes after that great shooting game Saturday. UNO is not a good team.
SFAJack_76
What I meant to say is, UNO is bad.
SFAJack_76
47-17 half. Hayes with 19 points in 16 minutes.
SFAJack_76
68-29 after three.
SFAJack_76
All three sisters in the game.
SFAJack_76
97-38. UNO is almost Wiley bad. All ten available Ladyjacks played 16 or more minutes.
SFAJack_76
Good press conference overlaid with some game highlights. Hayes had a great game. Hamling shot lights out. Bri Mitchell had a really, really good game. Fisker out for the season. Harvey back in a couple of weeks or so.

nacluth
Great presser. Of course pressers are good at 4-0 and perfect at home with a 50+ point win. Everything is good. Keep it up Ladyjacks!
nacluth
I hear the president is making a speech today at two, but it's in the middle of the Ladyjacks game...so Axe 'em!
SFA Jack Fanatic
Ladyjacks looking terrible today vs.a bad UIW team. Hayes can't buy a bucket. Ladyjacks aren't hitting their threes either. This is embarrassing so far. Up by only 4 halfway through the 3rd period.
nacluth
Definitely the worst third quarter of the year. Hopefully this timeout will get them motivated.
nacluth
Might be the first time all year that we had to win a fourth quarter to get the game. Good practice. Coach said this team needed this road trip as a wake up call. Time to start now.
Ljacks&Longnecks
Just got here a few minutes ago, I thought Ryan said this would be easy. Got my work cut out for me in the 4th
SFA Jack Fanatic
Very few substitutions by Coach Kellogg in the 3rd quarter. I don't understand that. Not taking advantage of SFA's obvious depth advantage.
SFA Jack Fanatic
SFA still can't buy a three. Unbelievable change from the last two games.
SFA Jack Fanatic
Lots of really bad misses from outside. Not even close to going in.
SFAJack_76
Ljacks&Longnecks said:

Just got here a few minutes ago, I thought Ryan said this would be easy. Got my work cut out for me in the 4th
It should have been easy. UIW is a really, really bad team.
nacluth
Heaven with a big 3!!!
nacluth
This game is way to close. Thankfully Aiyana Johnson has come to play.
SFAJack_76
Aiyana is the real deal. Best of the three sisters.
SFA Jack Fanatic
Aiyana Johnson is definitely the Player of the Game! Aiyana became a D-1 Player today! 14 points in the 4th Q. She won this game for the Ladyjacks. She helped them avoid a big embarrassment.
nacluth
Told ya. 10 point win. Easy peasy.

How about Aiyana's 15 point fourth quarter?!?

Great win Ladyjacks! 5-0.
SFA Jack Fanatic
nacluth said:

10 point win. Easy peasy.

Uhhh.... What??
SFA Jack Fanatic
I already have a Van Chancellor headache. I almost prefer hearing those two UIW college kid announcers from seasons past... Well, almost...
nacluth
My ESPN3 is out. Where's the watch party?
Ljacks&Longnecks
Aiyana very impressive in the 4th
Girls need to realize must respect any opponent and come ready to play.
SFAJack_76
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

Aiyana Johnson is definitely the Player of the Game! Aiyana became a D-1 Player today! 14 points in the 4th Q. She won this game for the Ladyjacks. She helped them avoid a big embarrassment.
Actually, Aiyana became a D1 player in the last game when she went 7 of 8 from the field with four rebounds. Her free throw shooting is bad, but beyond that she is solid.

I don't spect to see Hayes and Banfield go a combined 2-16, including 0-9 on threes, ever. This is the second poor shooting game in a row for Banfield however.

Survive a bad game against a team that probably won't make the SLC tournament. Will have to play better in Abilene on Wednesday.

nacluth
This was the classic overlook game. UIW now falls to 1-15. Now on to ACU. Maybe the battle of the year. Need that outburst of threes back though.
SFAJack_76
On a brighter note.

nacluth
Major props to the Ladyjacks last night winning in Abilene to go to 6-0. Down one heading into the fourth, SFA poured in 25 winning the final frame by 17 points and winning big. The Johnson sisters were the key. Axe 'em Jacks!
Ryan
Kinnaird Guitars
TallTexan
I just want to thank the Ladyjacks for winning decisively. It's much appreciated.

I can only be on one Rollercoaster at a time.
ACUCattitude
I was at the game last night and all I can say is, "great game, Lady Jacks". ACU hit a couple 3s in the 4th but they were answered on the very next possession. That's just clutch. Then we had no answer for Imani.

ACU was obviously well prepared for the 1/2 court trap. They didn't turn the ball over too much but it took so long to get up court and into the offense that many, many shots were taken with less than 10 on the shot clock. Really, really excellent defense.

Your ladies are just better. We have a lot of work to do between now and the tourney. Congrats.
SFAJack_76
nacluth
Very nice!
SFA Jack Fanatic
Lamar is the Elephant in the Room, coming up at home on February 9. Both teams will probably be undefeated at that time. Lamar has a lot of returners from last year.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.