SFA FANATIC said:
Well, somebody needs to give a better assessment and deeper insight than I can for sure BUT….. Wowser! The new defense that was built from the ground up looks absolutely amazing! I know that was a big concern coming into the season since we knew the offense would be able to put some points on the board…. Let's say we win the conference again and have the appropriate ranking to get a first round by for the playoffs. Would Montana State be on the table again? Or is that just a luck of the draw situation based on the playoff bracket?
SFA FANATIC said:
Well, somebody needs to give a better assessment and deeper insight than I can for sure BUT….. Wowser! The new defense that was built from the ground up looks absolutely amazing! I know that was a big concern coming into the season since we knew the offense would be able to put some points on the board…. Let's say we win the conference again and have the appropriate ranking to get a first round by for the playoffs. Would Montana State be on the table again? Or is that just a luck of the draw situation based on the playoff bracket?
Ljacks&Longnecks said:
https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1HzuZdjtfb/
Edimo career likely over after dirty play by PV player.
SFAXE93 said:Ljacks&Longnecks said:
https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1HzuZdjtfb/
Edimo career likely over after dirty play by PV player.
Yes, I saw it at the 1:16 mark in the 1st quarter when Coach went out on the field to check on him.
The DB went low flipping Edimo over and holding his leg and instead of letting go he holds it while he turns bending it badly and then the DB points down at him and then proceeds to act out a limp as he walks back.
Ljacks&Longnecks said:
https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1HzuZdjtfb/
Edimo career likely over after dirty play by PV player.
SFASawmillGuy said:
DOWN GOES MONTANA STATE!!!
Idaho wins in a walk off 2 point conversion on literally the worst example of clock management I've seen in my entire life by Montana State.
SFA Jack Fanatic said:SFASawmillGuy said:
DOWN GOES MONTANA STATE!!!
Idaho wins in a walk off 2 point conversion on literally the worst example of clock management I've seen in my entire life by Montana State.
A 25 yard TD pass with no time left, followed by a 2-point conversion. Formerly 0-4 Idaho beats formerly 5-0 MSU. The very same Idaho that had lost to Lamar and ACU.
I'm sure the SFA coaches will be harping on the Jacks today and every game to take absolutely no one lightly.
EDIT: I read today that Montana State had four FCS All-Americans out with injuries. That may have had just a teenie weenie bit to do with the outcome.
SFA Jack Fanatic said:SFASawmillGuy said:
DOWN GOES MONTANA STATE!!!
Idaho wins in a walk off 2 point conversion on literally the worst example of clock management I've seen in my entire life by Montana State.
A 25 yard TD pass with no time left, followed by a 2-point conversion. Formerly 0-4 Idaho beats formerly 5-0 MSU. The very same Idaho that had lost to Lamar and ACU.
I'm sure the SFA coaches will be harping on the Jacks today and every game to take absolutely no one lightly.
EDIT: I read today that Montana State had four FCS All-Americans out with injuries. That may have had just a teenie weenie bit to do with the outcome.