New Football Staff

53,613 Views | 183 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by SFAJack_76
BigJack85
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Some super wealthy donors are great but what we really lack is more of the average guys that give $200 or more EVERY year. That's probably most of us on The Sawmill. I think Ivey is beginning to harvest that type of donor.
Axe 'Em Jacks - Class of 85'
SFA Jack Fanatic
TallTexan said:

And if we're going to do any substantial work on the current football offices, can we please make it a more architecturally pleasing building?

First, it was the facade of WRJ. Now it's the football offices. The Texan sure likes to look at pretty buildings.
TallTexan
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

TallTexan said:

And if we're going to do any substantial work on the current football offices, can we please make it a more architecturally pleasing building?

First, it was the facade of WRJ. Now it's the football offices. The Texan sure likes to look at pretty buildings.
Well, of course I like to look at pretty buildings. If I wanted to look at ugly ones I'd live in Huntsville with their razor wire chic thing they've got going on.

If you're going to invest 10-20 million in a building project, you might as well throw in an extra 500k to make sure it doesn't look like Soviet Headquarters, Nacogdoches Division.
SFAJack_76
nacluth said:

Jacks4460 said:

From what I have heard and talked about is that they will extend the current office building into the north endzone along with a weightroom/workout area...
But where will I run at night?
Well, at the new track/soccer facility of course.
SFAJack_76
BigJack85 said:

Some super wealthy donors are great but what we really lack is more of the average guys that give $200 or more EVERY year. That's probably most of us on The Sawmill. I think Ivey is beginning to harvest that type of donor.
Absolutely. No doubt that Ivey and team are working both the big money folks as well as the critical smaller dollar donors. The reworking of the tired, and poorly marketed, Varsity Club to the new Purple Lights Fund is an obvious indicator. And, we still have to hear about the new, sport specific, Victory Funds.

Also, remember that the tweet by Ivey a few weeks ago about a couple of meaningful donations is still out there. Pure speculation on my part, but I suspect he is working on more before going public so it can be a big splash.
TallTexan
Lol.

SFASawmillGuy
And he memes! What else does this coach do? Win national championships with bottom feeders of a bad conference?
TallTexan
Going after the whole state.

SFAJack_76
SFAJack_76
We do have a young staff.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.