2018-2019 NCAA Basketball

58,399 Views | 248 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by SFAJack_76
TallTexan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
nacluth said:

Ed, those things that TallTexan keeps texting you don't count as rumors. Or is he giving you a complimentary subscription to his Geezers box company?
I only give Ed the best information, the very best.
TallTexan
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

nacluth said:

Ed, those things that TallTexan keeps texting you don't count as rumors. Or is he giving you a complimentary subscription to his Geezers box company?
The only thing the Texan has ever given me is grief.
I am appalled & shocked. Shocked & appalled, that you feel that way.

That said, my wife saw this & told me that I should inform you that the support group for people who know me meets on Tuesday at 6:30 PM.
SFA Jack Fanatic
TallTexan said:

SFA Jack Fanatic said:

nacluth said:

That said, my wife saw this & told me that I should inform you that the support group for people who know me meets on Tuesday at 6:30 PM.

Location and proper attire, please....
TallTexan
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

TallTexan said:

SFA Jack Fanatic said:

nacluth said:

Location and proper attire, please....

It's temporarily been canceled due to increased popularity until the organizers can find a larger venue.
SFAJack_76
Not NCAA, but seemed an okay place to post this. What a story.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.