2022 Basketball Commits

28,447 Views | 195 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Jacks4460
Jacks1989
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We need one more big man.
SFAXE93

6-5 guard

https://sports.hindscc.edu/sports/mens-basketball/roster/kyle-hayman/3435
nacluth
SFAXE93 said:

It says offered, committed, signed. Press the blue button
well I'm not very smart.
SFA Jack Fanatic
nacluth said:

SFAXE93 said:

It says offered, committed, signed. Press the blue button
well I'm not very smart.

Ryan has been smelling too much guitar glue again.
SFA Jack Fanatic
SFAXE93 said:

6-5 guard

https://sports.hindscc.edu/sports/mens-basketball/roster/kyle-hayman/3435

Man, I sure hope Hayman can shoot lights out. I'm thinking that's the reason we got him.
SFAXE93
check out his stats on his bio. He can score!
No-look
As my old high school coach used to say "good things happen if you can hit the bucket". Lol
SFA Jack Fanatic
No-look said:

As my old high school coach used to say "good things happen if you can hit the bucket". Lol
Ya think?? LOL!
SFA Jack Fanatic
Fingers crossed that we get one more athletic big guy.
No-look
This transfer portal is making me dizzy
SFA Jack Fanatic
No-look said:

This transfer portal is making me dizzy
Me, too. And not in a good way. Lost Daniels. The portal is one of the worst things the NCAA has ever come up with!
SFAXE93
jboy93
So Daniels is back in the portal. Is there a date that this stops or can kids just jump around until the first day of class? Or does that even matter?
PurpleOut
Staff
jboy93 said:

So Daniels is back in the portal. Is there a date that this stops or can kids just jump around until the first day of class? Or does that even matter?
I don't think anything matters anymore. It's the wild west.
SFAJack_76
jboy93 said:

For what it's worth, here are the "rules":

http://fs.ncaa.org/Docs/eligibility_center/Transfer/OneTime_Transfer.pdf
No-look
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

Fingers crossed that we get one more athletic big guy.
and can create and score
No-look
PurpleOut said:

No-look said:

Dannie Smith?
Dannie Smith signed, I haven't seen anything that suggests he got out of his LOI. He still has it pinned on his Twitter (although he hasn't been active since then). Verbal Commits still shows him as signed too.
saw where he was ranked #38 in the early juco rankings and in the final rankings he wasn't mentioned. Wonder if he finished the year at NMJC? Didn't see his name on the roster???
nacluth
He left mid-season.
BigJack85
nacluth said:

He left mid-season.

Injury?
SFAJack_76
This is still his pinned Tweet.
nacluth
BigJack85 said:

nacluth said:

He left mid-season.
Injury?
Honestly no clue. One week on roster, one week not.
No-look
wonder if we're still interested in him?
Rev007
We really need a quality big man or two added to the current roster. Maybe it's academics that are causing the pause on Mukeba, or maybe there are offers pending to other recruits. I have faith in our staff to bring in talent that fits our Lumberjack mentality.
Jacks1989
I have faith in the staff also in bringing in another big time player just like the kid from Kansas State. Just need at least one more Big. Also very interested in Dannie Smith. He is signed with the Jacks. Through 11 games last fall he averaged 16 ppg and 5.5 rebounds. Then he dropped off of his team's roster. Just really strange. Was he hurt?
No-look
Jacks1989 said:

I have faith in the staff also in bringing in another big time player just like the kid from Kansas State. Just need at least one more Big. Also very interested in Dannie Smith. He is signed with the Jacks. Through 11 games last fall he averaged 16 ppg and 5.5 rebounds. Then he dropped off of his team's roster. Just really strange. Was he hurt?
No one seems to know why Dannie dropped out. Could have been a number of things. Evidently he's stilled signed and his twitter page shows SFA. Just watching his highlights he looks like a player that could be a special player
No-look
SFA has offered
SFA Jack Fanatic
No-look said:

SFA has offered

SFA definitely has an inside track on getting this guy. Played with Cajuste in '20-'21 at Indian River. A first team JUCO All American while there.
Jacks1989
That would be a huge pick up if we could get Linton. He was a stud at Indian River where AJ played at. Indian River has a big there. Bendjii Pierre 6'8" 16 ppg, 8.5 rpg. Maybe we can get a pipeline going over at Indian River.
No-look
Shot 51% from the field and 48% from the three at IR
SFA Jack Fanatic
He was diagnosed with an underlying heart condition that held him out much of this past season. Hmmmm... Will be intersting to follow how this plays out if we sign him. Keller taking a chance here??

EDIT: Noticed on his Twitter that he has had many tweets about AJ. They must be pretty tight.
SFAJack_76
BigJack85
6'9" forward. Wonder how his footwork is. If his footwork is good……. we could have a fit.
No-look
BigJack85 said:

6'9" forward. Wonder how his footwork is. If his footwork is good……. we could have a fit.
SFAXE93
6-9; 240 played at Southwest Baptist, where he started all 23 games last season averaging 12 points and 4 rebounds a game, hit 19 shots from three point range with 39 blocks..
SFAXE93
Looks bigger than 6-9

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.