2019 Basketball Offers

217,578 Views | 787 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by cboothe09
SFAJack_76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
No-look said:

One ranking has Kopp just one ahead of Hart. Hate to see Kopp go to the Southland.
SFA needs the SLC to get better. Because of that, I am okay with Kopp going to an SLC team.
Rev007
Kopp's signing with SLC is good news. Even though I wish we could have signed him, our recruiting class is impressive on paper. What wouldn't be better than An SFA vs Lamar rivalry in which Hart and Kopp lead their respective teams? Probably not viable until their sophomore years as first year will be a major transition year for almost all freshmen. By the way, we owe Lamar a couple of butt kickings in 2019-2020.
SFA Jack Fanatic
Rev007 said:

By the way, we owe Lamar a couple of butt kickings in 2019-2020.

Amen to that! A 3rd butt-kicking in the tournament would be even sweeter.

(I have to admit, I really like Tic Price and the defense he threw at us the last two years. But we'll have more offensive weapons available, and he'll have fewer good defenders, this next season.)
No-look
Rev007 said:

Kopp's signing with SLC is good news. Even though I wish we could have signed him, our recruiting class is impressive on paper. What wouldn't be better than An SFA vs Lamar rivalry in which Hart and Kopp lead their respective teams? Probably not viable until their sophomore years as first year will be a major transition year for almost all freshmen. By the way, we owe Lamar a couple of butt kickings in 2019-2020.
You're spot on with owing Lamar a couple butt kicking. They have it coming.
CertifiedAxeman98

He received and offer from Vandy so I would assume that is probably where he is going to sign with.
sfa17
Anchor down is vandy and roll wave is Tulan. Interesting that both vandy and tulan have newly hired coaches
CertifiedAxeman98
CertifiedAxeman98
sfa17 said:

Anchor down is vandy and roll wave is Tulan.
Yeah, stay in Louisiana close to home or go to Tennessee. Both teams finished dead last in their conferences. Even with a coaching change I think Vandy is the better option.
TallTexan
School wise, they're both pretty great options.
SFAJack_76
Both really good schools, but I would think Vandy would be his choice.
SFAJack_76
SFAJack_76 said:

Well, we will get to see him play.

Brother is also the QB for the football team.

SFAJack_76
CertifiedAxeman98 said:

He received and offer from Vandy so I would assume that is probably where he is going to sign with.
It's Vandy.
SFAJack_76
Interesting that SFA offered and he ends up in Commerce.
No-look
See where Jordan Adams is doing really well at Austin Peay. Averaging 17 points a game and got freshman of the week nine times. Already on NBA watch. Wish we could have signed him. Don't know if we backed away or he did.
LUMBERJACK2005
Rev007 said:

I feel like Rev needs to get some credit for calling this on Hart.
LUMBERJACK2005
No-look said:

See where Jordan Adams is doing really well at Austin Peay. Averaging 17 points a game and got freshman of the week nine times. Already on NBA watch. Wish we could have signed him. Don't know if we backed away or he did.
Man it would be nice to have him. I think he and his teammate were a package deal to that school if I remember correctly. Hopefully we didn't back off of him.
sfa17
I usually assume when a player picks a team that is clearly worst than us like Austin peay.. that usually means we pulled our offer. For example we offered Kopp(Lamar) and Keaston Willis(UIW). I doubt Keaston picked UIW over us.
Rev007
Has Tylan Pope played this year at Tulane? I tried to find his stats, but was unsuccessful.
cboothe09
Verbal Commits and Rivals both have him enrolled at Tulane. He is listed on the MBB roster...I think he was never ruled academically eligible.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.