2019 Basketball Offers

217,422 Views | 787 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by cboothe09
SFA Jack Fanatic
How long do you want to ignore this user?
sfa17 said:

BIG TIME recruit Visiting SFA on Monday. The highest recruit to Visit SFA!! idk who it is, but i have a educated guess about who it could be. 2019 or even 2020 player. WE need SFA fans and Nac to show him some LOVE.
Why do you guys enjoy teasing (torturing) the rest of us like this? First, it was 03 keeping a secret about the BIG NAME school coming to WRJ in the Fall. Now this BIG TIME recruit... Geezzz, guys. Give us a break...
TallTexan
nacluth said:

How can I show him love if I don't know who it is?

I guess I'll buy everyone in Butcher Boy's free food from 12-2 on Monday. Someone bring him buy there to feel the love.

Guess I'll have to drop by.
TallTexan
edstile said:

sfa17 said:

BIG TIME recruit Visiting SFA on Monday. The highest recruit to Visit SFA!! idk who it is, but i have a educated guess about who it could be. 2019 or even 2020 player. WE need SFA fans and Nac to show him some LOVE.
Why do you guys enjoy teasing (torturing) the rest of us like this? First, it was 03 keeping a secret about the BIG NAME school coming to WRJ in the Fall. Now this BIG TIME recruit... Geezzz, guys. Give us a break...

Ed, I'm happy to spill the beans. The recruit is Lebron and the home and home is with Cleveland because they'll be a midmajor without him.
SFAJack_76

3* per Rivals which has him as the number 123 recruit in the country.

Twelve 2019 offers out now.

No-look
Is Wilson the recruit that's visiting Monday?
No-look
sfa17 said:

Anyone know of a good hypnotist in the area?
beaubrad46
I have a feeling that it's a 2018 recruit. I won't reveal who that I think it is.
TallTexan
Whoever it is, I'm glad Walkup's on campus for the visit too.
Jacks4460
TallTexan said:

Whoever it is, I'm glad Walkup's on campus for the visit too.

Coach K is on top of everything...Having Walkup there working out is awsome!!
PurpleOut
Staff
It's a 2019 recruit, and should be here now. Keep in mind again that in the recruiting world, you don't always want everything to be known and public when it comes to visits, offers, etc. A lot can be done by other schools if they know someone/we are after a recruit.
TallTexan
PurpleOut said:

It's a 2019 recruit, and should be here now. Keep in mind again that in the recruiting world, you don't always want everything to be known and public when it comes to visits, offers, etc. A lot can be done by other schools if they know someone/we are after a recruit.

Institute secrecy protocol 6.3 people. Feed disinformation to every reporter. Tell them the Bearkats best recruit is visiting so they'll steal him instead. Remember, loose lips sinks championships!
beaubrad46
I'm about to give up on our 2018 thirteenth scholarship player. Will we really go into the season one scholarship player short.
cboothe09
R-e-l-a-x

There is still plenty of time to fill that last spot.
PurpleOut
Staff
TallTexan
beaubrad46 said:

I'm about to give up on our 2018 thirteenth scholarship player. Will we really go into the season one scholarship player short.

Don't worry, I've been working on my jumpshot and I can nearly dunk again. I'll be ready to fill that spot by October!
No-look
TallTexan said:

beaubrad46 said:

Don't worry, I've been working on my jumpshot and I can nearly dunk again. I'll be ready to fill that spot by October!
I have also been considering making a comeback. I can still shoot really well but I wouldn't be in to playing any defense. I did make a power dunk last night. Slammed it so hard that I knocked the nerf goal off the door!
SFA Jack Fanatic
No-look said:

TallTexan said:

beaubrad46 said:

I have also been considering making a comeback. I can still shoot really well but I wouldn't be in to playing any defense. I did make a power dunk last night. Slammed it so hard that I knocked the nerf goal off the door!

...And yet another comedian wannabe...... I need to lay in a supply of rotten tomatoes.
TallTexan
No-look said:

TallTexan said:

beaubrad46 said:

We can rotate out. You play O, I'll play D. I've been told that athletically, I have a body built to take a charge, so I think that's where I should specialize.
SFA Jack Fanatic
TallTexan said:

No-look said:

TallTexan said:

We can rotate out. You play O, I'll play D. I've been told that athletically, I have a body built to take a charge, so I think that's where I should specialize.
There's a problem... You'll have to occasionally make it all the way to the other end of the court to do that.
TallTexan
I could probably manage it a time or two per game. And after timeouts I'll definitely have time to get into position.
PurpleOut
Staff
It's Avery Anderson. 4-Star Guard from Justin, TX. 8th ranked ComboGuard in the NATION.
TallTexan
PurpleOut said:

It's Avery Anderson. 4-Star Guard from Justin, TX. 8th ranked ComboGuard in the NATION.
Holy wow!
TallTexan

This is the newest vid I could find. From his sophomore season.
PurpleOut
Staff
SFAJack_76
I wonder if we offered. He already has offers from TCU, SMU, LSU, OK State, Florida, and A&M. Not like we got in early on this one.

TallTexan
From Kevin Sweeney on best transfer targets out there.

https://cbbcentral.com/2018/06/26/top-ten-transfers-still-on-the-board/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
No-look
Thought Amin would have landed by now.
SFA Jack Fanatic
TallTexan said:

From Kevin Sweeney on best transfer targets out there.

https://cbbcentral.com/2018/06/26/top-ten-transfers-still-on-the-board/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
I wonder if Coach K would be interested in any of these "Sit 1, Play 2" guys? The stats for that little water bug from Texas Southern are eye-catching, plus, he's just down the street from Nac.
TallTexan
It's a good question. We've got a sit 1 guy on the roster, so that'd leave us with 11 eligible scholarship players i think.

A grad transfer/JUCO would put us up to 12 eligible guys.
sfa17
I'm almost 99 percent certain that we have offered him. May never be posted on Verbal commit but neither was Hart's Offer (until he commited). It was just a visit and interest but obviously we had offered him.
SFAXE93

That would work!
"History has no rubbish heap." Louis Blake Duff
SFAJack_76
sfa17 said:

I'm almost 99 percent certain that we have offered him. May never be posted on Verbal commit but neither was Hart's Offer (until he commited). It was just a visit and interest but obviously we had offered him.
Probably.

He has tweeted about offers he has gotten from other schools.He did retweet the edit, but nothing else about SFA yet.
sfa17
What I know is that the coaches REALLY REALLY want him. And they Are "fighting hard to get him". And a player can't commit if he doesn't have an offer.
sfa17
It was real good. Coach Keller, I just like the way he carries his school. That's a winning program that I'd like to play under," said the No. 6 overall prospect in Texas. "It was real good. I liked coach Boykin. He's a real good guy and I got to speak with a lot of his players down there."
Avery Johnson on his visit to sfa. I think we can all assume that he has an offer.

https://247sports.com/college/lsu/Article/Avery-Anderson-recaps-LSU-unofficial-visit-and-talks-recruiting-119404224/Amp/

nacluth
Nice. Great to be in a list and competitive with Big 12/SEC teams. Nothing to hang out heads about here.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.