Ladyjack Bowling

63,413 Views | 360 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by SFA Jack Fanatic
Ljacks&Longnecks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Supported!!
SFAJack_76
Ljacks&Longnecks said:

Supported!!
Thank you, sir!
SFA Jack Fanatic
Done
SFAJack_76
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

Done
Excellent!
SFAJack_76
Link to the final four bracket. Double elimination. Same format as the regionals. Although McKendree is ranked #1, there are some that think Vanderbilt has the best talent.

https://www.ncaa.com/_flysystem/public-s3/files/2022-04/BRACKET_WBW_ChampionshipBracket_2022_FINALS_COLUMBUS.pdf
SFAJack_76
SFAJack_76
The entire team, plus two, returns next year.
Ljacks&Longnecks
That's great news 76. This team does So much with So little in support and facilities.
SFAXE93
SFAXE93
SFAXE93
SFAXE93
SFAXE93
SFAXE93
SFAXE93
PurpleOut
Staff
I don't really remember how the scoring works. This is confusing:

nacluth
Yeah Baker format can be confusing because everyone on the team bowls a set amount frames in a rotating order. Essentially it all comes down to pin count like every game, but it's tough mid game to gauge where the team is compared to the other if you're not familiar with both teams.
SFAJack_76
nacluth
Just the video of the other team looks like we've broken them.
nacluth
Crushed #1 McKendree to stay in the winner's bracket.
PurpleOut
Staff
I guess I'm also confused on the format. I remember watching the National Championship a few years ago and it was a head to head match. Is this a 4-team double elimination tournament instead? Not...beat McKendree and then face the winner of the other match for the title?
djsfw57
SFA wins Baker 4-0 and advances in the winner's bracket. We bowl against either Vanderbilt or Fairleigh Dickinson at 2 pm CST. Match will be shown at ncaa.com.
djsfw57
PurpleOut said:

I guess I'm also confused on the format. I remember watching the National Championship a few years ago and it was a head to head match. Is this a 4-team double elimination tournament instead? Not...beat McKendree and then face the winner of the other match for the title?
If I understand it correctly, it is a double elimination tournament. If we win this afternoon, we will be in the finals Saturday at 7pm. If we lose, we bowl again Saturday morning at 8am. Win that match, we are in the finals.
djsfw57
SFA vs Vanderbilt 2pm ncaa.com
SFAJack_76
From a few days ago:

Link to the final four bracket. Double elimination. Same format as the regionals. Although McKendree is ranked #1, there are some that think Vanderbilt has the best talent.

[url=https://www.ncaa.com/_flysystem/public-s3/files/2022-04/BRACKET_WBW_ChampionshipBracket_2022_FINALS_COLUMBUS.pdf][/url]https://www.ncaa.com/_flysystem/public-s3/files/2022-04/BRACKET_WBW_ChampionshipBracket_2022_FINALS_COLUMBUS.pdf
djsfw57
Match 1: SFA 912, Vandy 897 SFA 1, Vandy 0
SFAXE93
Fired up!!!
SFAXE93
nacluth
Vandy bowled lights out in that third round. 44 pins back to them.
nacluth
nacluth
Momentum has definitely shifted. Ladies are off to a terrible start in the best of 7. Got to use this game to start rallying the energy.
nacluth
Down early I thought they were out, but this team rallied to get game one by a point!
djsfw57
SFA defeats Vanderbilt - we're bowling for a National Championship tomorrow!!!

Axe Em!
nacluth
djsfw57 said:

SFA defeats Vanderbilt - we're bowling for a National Championship tomorrow!!!

Axe Em!
Boom!!!
SFAJack_76
SFAJack_76 said:

From a few days ago:

[url=https://www.ncaa.com/_flysystem/public-s3/files/2022-04/BRACKET_WBW_ChampionshipBracket_2022_FINALS_COLUMBUS.pdf][/url]https://www.ncaa.com/_flysystem/public-s3/files/2022-04/BRACKET_WBW_ChampionshipBracket_2022_FINALS_COLUMBUS.pdf

I was wrong about the double elimination. We will bowl for the championship at 7:00 pm tomorrow against the winner of McKendree and Vanderbilt.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.