2018 Ladyjacks Soccer

37,046 Views | 143 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Pilotgirl
ACUCattitude
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Congratulations on a marvelous run in the tourney. Both the LadyJacks and the Wildcats were hot going into the playoff. We were just a little hotter in the final.
We are likely to be the 4th or 5th seed in Volleyball and you the 1st. If we get to play again, we got little chance. I've watched your team online and they are awesome.
Women's Basketball will be fun. With a couple of transfers, we are much improved.
Thanks for the compliments. ACU has definitely committed to being a force in all SLC sports. The move up is working well for us.
I know that this is not the right thread but good luck on the FB coach search. The SLC is much more fun when the Lumberjacks are good.
nacluth
Congrats on the NCAA bid! Always a chance to make your mark. Good luck in the tournament.
cboothe09
Once a Jack, always a Jack.

SFAJack_76
Louw was a special player. Glad I got to see her play for the Ladyjacks. Her technical skills were way beyond those she played against. I hope she is very successful as head coach.
Pilotgirl

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.