SFA / Longwood

34,301 Views | 145 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by nacluth
TallTexan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SFA_03 said:

I'm still making Jovan for MVP signs for any nationally televised games.
I will say, our bench went wild when Jovan did make a big play. Granted it was only once, but it was fun to say.

Is Jovan just a really nice guy? Because it seems like he could sure use some aggression to go with his size.
SFAXE93
It's almost as if he doesn't want to get in anybody's way on the court or offend anyone.
BigJack85
I met him at the first tailgate of season To answer is he a nice guy? Absolutely, just a really nice fellow. Seemed to really be excited for basketball to start.
Axe 'Em Jacks - Class of 85'
Txjack
SFAXE93If you missed the game or just want to watch it again, it is on demand at the BIG SOUTH site.

http://bigsouthsports.com/watch/?Archive=5858

Yes! will watch it tonight; I was in the boonies and missed it while I had no internet reception to pull it up on the cell...oddly could pull the radio broadcast of the football game...ugh!
TallTexan
BigJack85 said:

I met him at the first tailgate of season To answer is he a nice guy? Absolutely, just a really nice fellow. Seemed to really be excited for basketball to start.
Watching him play in person, he's obviously not as athletic as most guys on the team, but then again, he's the biggest guy on the team. With that said, I feel like if he played with a bit more fire he wouldn't be as timid in the paint. Hopefully, with a healthy lineup, Keller will be able to make use of him situationally and maybe coach him up on aggressiveness. We're going to need someone his size in a few games this year.
SFASawmillGuy
I think so. Everyone wants Jovan to be good. If you're ever around the gym you'll notice Jovan probably works the hardest out of everyone and is always trying to improve. He's like a 7 foot tall Rudy. He tries the hardest and still isn't very good.
nacluth
Kevon picked up SLC Player of the Week honors with his awesome performance.

Kevon Week 1 Award
Ryan
Kinnaird Guitars

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.