SFA / Alabama

28,035 Views | 219 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by SFA Jack Fanatic
nacluth
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Roti is our leading scorer right now.
TallTexan
Announcer just got the pronunciations of Nacogdoches and Natchitoches wrong.
MasterAxe
Kevon pressing. That Predator looking kid has frustrated him.
SFA Jack Fanatic
They have bottled up Kevon pretty well.
nacluth
Alabama gets their fifth foul at U4. We are not playing scared. We're playing to win.
LUMBERJACK2005
Announcer just said SFA isn't going to shoot a lot of 2's or 3's to beat you. LOL
nacluth
TallTexan said:

Announcer just got the pronunciations of Nacogdoches and Natchitoches wrong.
Don't make jokes about pronunciation if you don't know how to pronounce them to begin with.
sfa17
We are not playing great but still very much in it.
No-look
Won't load on my iPad. Trying to watch on iPhone. It goes and comes. Lol
LUMBERJACK2005
That's why we can't score, we have to stop looking for the elusive 4 pointer!
sfajack05
Anyone make a King of the Hill joke yet?
LUMBERJACK2005
I'm really trying not to be whiner, but this officiating is getting blatantly bad.
MasterAxe
LUMBERJACK2005 said:

I'm really trying not to be whiner, but this officiating is getting blatantly bad.

I think it's actually ok. Don't know if you notice, but we foul, a ton. We hack and claw and go for blocks. It's just how we are.

We'd be ok if we could make a shot from anywhere outside if the paint.
LUMBERJACK2005
I'm not really even talking about the fouls, I'm talking about the palming call on Harris (you can call it every play), the out of bounds on Daniels, the missed travel on the made 3.......not sure if you noticed all of that.
sfa17
John is a beast
TallTexan
So you're saying the other team doesn't?

Pilotgirl
LUMBERJACK2005 said:

I'm not really even talking about the fouls, I'm talking about the palming call on Harris (you can call it every play), the out of bounds on Daniels, the missed travel on the made 3.......not sure if you noticed all of that.

That's exactly what I was referring to as well.
TallTexan
I'll take that at the half. We're the better team and can win this.

Ljacks&Longnecks
Need a Kevon revival in the 2nd half...he has been silenced.
BigJack85
I think we get that revival...
Axe 'Em Jacks - Class of 85'
nacluth
Tie game basically at the half. For the most part , it's been our will that has dominated the half. If that continues, we will win. They've kept Kevon out of the game and we're still right there with them. If Kevon gets rolling, it's going to start turning.
LUMBERJACK2005
Pilotgirl said:

LUMBERJACK2005 said:

Sorry, I didn't see your post. I was replying to whomever thought that I was explicitly talking about the fouls when I said officiating.

I'll take that half, but we are going to need the Kevon Harris from the Duke game to win, not the one from the Rutgers game we are getting so far.
MasterAxe
TallTexan said:

So you're saying the other team doesn't?

He'll no, not as much as us. We are the most aggressive team in America. It's why we're so damn good. But, with that comes fouls. I'll never blame refs. They have a hard job and, having done it myself, will never blame them. Sure, they miss calls, but blaming them is a loser mentality.

Plus, we got a few calls that weren't fouls. The block from earlier they had was clean and they gave us FT and Cam's and-1 wasn't a foul.

We need to shoot better from deep before we blame refs.
SFA Jack Fanatic
If they're mainly playing only seven guys, here's hoping that they'll get gassed about halfway through the second half.
MasterAxe
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

If they're mainly playing only seven guys, here's hoping that they'll get gassed about halfway through the second half.

This. The depth we've talked about all year might just be the reason we win this one.
nacluth
Where's Oddyst and Sama'zha? Hart blew a cover on a momentum play, but we could use his shooting touch.
nacluth
Also, our second team basically played half of the first half. At one point there were no starters except Ware out there. If our first team can stay for a while...
TallTexan
Gonna need someone to step up to win this one. They've got Kevon locked down, gotta make them pay when they double him.
TallTexan
Not gonna lie, I really enjoyed that 15 minute break from Wimp flapping his gums.
MasterAxe
They're best player has been better than our best player, so far. That's the difference.
LUMBERJACK2005
TallTexan said:

Not gonna lie, I really enjoyed that 15 minute break from Wimp flapping his gums.
The cotton picking reference was AWKWARD.
nacluth
Got to swing momentum. Our body language is down right now.
LUMBERJACK2005
MasterAxe said:

They're best player has been better than our best player, so far. That's the difference.
Mic drop.
TallTexan
Yep. I was thinking someone needs to tell him that's not cool.
Pilotgirl
LUMBERJACK2005 said:

Pilotgirl said:

LUMBERJACK2005 said:

Sorry, I didn't see your post. I was replying to whomever thought that I was explicitly talking about the fouls when I said officiating.

I'll take that half, but we are going to need the Kevon Harris from the Duke game to win, not the one from the Rutgers game we are getting so far.

No, I meant that was what I was referring to as well but wasn't calling you out! We are on the same page

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.