#3 SFA / #1 Southeastern Louisiana

SFAXE93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A
SLC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME
#1 Southeastern Louisiana (22-10) vs. #3 SFA (27-6)

SATURDAY 8:00 P.M.
ESPN2

SLC regular season Champions SLU winner of 9 straight take on SFA who have won 9 of their last 10.

SLU defeated SFA back in Dec. 73-62 in Hammond.

SFA going for their 3rd game in 3 days, do they have the legs to do something that has never been done before in tourney history?
TallTexan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A
SFAXE93 said:

SFA going for their 3rd game in 3 days, do they have the legs to do something that has never been done before in tourney history?
Jovan! JOVAN! JOVAN!
No-look
How long do you want to ignore this user?
V
Veal can't be as good as Peters,right?
edstile
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A
SFAXE93 said:


SFA going for their 3rd game in 3 days, do they have the legs to do something that has never been done before in tourney history?
Holyfield and Charles played 36 minutes, Bogues 29, Gilmore 28, Harris 20, Canete and Augustin 17.
MasterAxe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
V
edstile said:

SFAXE93 said:


SFA going for their 3rd game in 3 days, do they have the legs to do something that has never been done before in tourney history?
Holyfield and Charles played 36 minutes, Bogues 29, Gilmore 28, Harris 20, Canete and Augustin 17.


Canete has to be better. He looked so disengaged tonight.
edstile
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A
Question about tickets for Saturday... Will one ticket get you in for all three games (2 women's semis and the men's final) or will a person have to buy separate tickets for the women's semis and the men's final?

Isaac, do you know?? I plan to be there for the Jacks but would like to cheer on the Ladyjacks, too.
TallTexan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A
Time for a revenge game!
SFAJack_76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
V
edstile said:

SFAXE93 said:


SFA going for their 3rd game in 3 days, do they have the legs to do something that has never been done before in tourney history?
Holyfield and Charles played 36 minutes, Bogues 29, Gilmore 28, Harris 20, Canete and Augustin 17.
All five SELA starters played 30 minutes or more last night. Even with the extra game and some extended minutes last night, we have a depth advantage. Bogues is a given, but must get quality minutes from the rest of the bench.
INiedrauer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
It's a good night to go dancing.
-
Isaac Niedrauer
@INiedrauer


nacluth
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A
Game day!!! Time to make it three for three. Jacks have a nice bookend to this season to show their true potential. Let's tame the Lions tonight. All this choppin' has been to take us to the next level. Axe 'em Jacks!

Ryan
Kinnaird Guitars
BigJack85
How long do you want to ignore this user?
V
nacluth said:

Game day!!! Time to make it three for three. Jacks have a nice bookend to this season to show their true potential. Let's tame the Lions tonight. All this choppin' has been to take us to the next level. Axe 'em Jacks!


Keep those gifs coming!!!!!!
nacluth
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A
Ty Charles will become the first player to start nine games in Katy! He's already tied the record of 7 Katy wins, but tonight he will be in a class by himself. What a great Southland career for a selfless player.
Ryan
Kinnaird Guitars
Gazette1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
V
Here's the spread.

9:00 PM EST

Spread
Total
Money LineSte F Austin

-5.5
142.0
-240
SE Louisiana

+5.5

+209
Full betting preview
nacluth
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A
My wife just told me we have a babysitter to go out on a double date at 7 tonight. So after having the "Do you have any priorities in life?" conversation with her, I'll be at Auntie Pasta's (on the bar side) tonight for the start of the game. So, if they get off to a slow start, don't worry, everything will work out in the second.
Ryan
Kinnaird Guitars
TallTexan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A
nacluth said:

My wife just told me we have a babysitter to go out on a double date at 7 tonight. So after having the "Do you have any priorities in life?" conversation with her, I'll be at Auntie Pasta's (on the bar side) tonight for the start of the game. So, if they get off to a slow start, don't worry, everything will work out in the second.


It sure is a shame that the bacon chili burger with a milk shake that your having for lunch today gave you food poisoning. I'm sure she'll understand though.
nacluth
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A
I knew you guys would come through! I have had a hankering for a Bacon Chili burger.
Ryan
Kinnaird Guitars
INiedrauer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
nacluth said:

My wife just told me we have a babysitter to go out on a double date at 7 tonight. So after having the "Do you have any priorities in life?" conversation with her, I'll be at Auntie Pasta's (on the bar side) tonight for the start of the game. So, if they get off to a slow start, don't worry, everything will work out in the second.
WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO US
-
Isaac Niedrauer
@INiedrauer


SFA_03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
V
INiedrauer said:

nacluth said:

My wife just told me we have a babysitter to go out on a double date at 7 tonight. So after having the "Do you have any priorities in life?" conversation with her, I'll be at Auntie Pasta's (on the bar side) tonight for the start of the game. So, if they get off to a slow start, don't worry, everything will work out in the second.
WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO US

Sounds like a Bearkat trying to sabatoge us to me. I'll alert the parole board.
Gazette1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
V
You would think that there would be a television tuned into the game in "Auntie Pastas".
nacluth
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A
Gazette1 said:

You would think that there would be a television tuned into the game in "Auntie Pastas".
There better be!
Ryan
Kinnaird Guitars
No-look
How long do you want to ignore this user?
V
Surely Nacluth's account has been hacked!
TallTexan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A
nacluth said:

Gazette1 said:

You would think that there would be a television tuned into the game in "Auntie Pastas".
There better be!
If food poisoning doesn't work, we'll have Edstile give you a call at Auntie Pasta's "from the power co" about that terribly timed power outage that's about to affect your entire neighborhood. You'll need to get home post haste before the babysitter freaks out.
edstile
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A
TallTexan said:

nacluth said:

Gazette1 said:

You would think that there would be a television tuned into the game in "Auntie Pastas".
There better be!
If food poisoning doesn't work, we'll have Edstile give you a call at Auntie Pasta's "from the power co" about that terribly timed power outage that's about to affect your entire neighborhood. You'll need to get home post haste before the babysitter freaks out.
Message received, Texan. (I hope my phone works inside the Merill Center.)
ljax1979
How long do you want to ignore this user?
R
I will be thrilled if we win tonight and don't want to jinx anything but some early results (Vermont and Louisiana losing) could really help us with getting a 14 seed.
edstile
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A
Isaac, let us know if you get any advance "insider" info about Ivan's physical condition for the game. We could sure use him to be at or near full speed.
INiedrauer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
edstile said:

Isaac, let us know if you get any advance "insider" info about Ivan's physical condition for the game. We could sure use him to be at or near full speed.
And tip off our opponent?

Just kidding. He'll play but I suspect it'll be a lot like last night. They need him to run the offense but he's physically struggling right now.
-
Isaac Niedrauer
@INiedrauer


edstile
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A
SFAJack_76 said:



All five SELA starters played 30 minutes or more last night. Even with the extra game and some extended minutes last night, we have a depth advantage. Bogues is a given, but must get quality minutes from the rest of the bench.
Looking at their stats from last night, their five starters played 35, 35, 34, 33, and 30 minutes. Their three bench players played 16, 14, and 3.

Advantage: Jacks

edstile
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A
Big upset over on the women's side. Nicholls beats Lamar. Ladyjacks behind by four midway through the 2nd quarter.
KirkHeath12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
R
Jacks want that payback
Tadapocus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
R
Jacks get some ink in this:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaabk/one-bid-leagues-vary-in-protecting-top-seeds/ar-BBK39cg
SfaTke596
How long do you want to ignore this user?
P
Here we go guys! Let's gut this one out! 3 games in 3 nights is tough- I hope our fans bring that extra juice we are going to need.

AxeEm!!
Ljacks&Longnecks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
V
AC/DC blasting pregame...love it
edstile
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A
HUGE SFA crowd tonight!! Definitely north of 1,000.
Ljacks&Longnecks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
V
Good SFA crowd as expected
Let's do this!!!!!
edstile
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A
After a closer look, probably closer to 2,000. WRJ North!
Page 1 of 6
×
Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.