#3 SFA / #1 Southeastern Louisiana

45,686 Views | 199 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by nacluth
RedRiverLa
How long do you want to ignore this user?
"The Kentucky of the Southland"
Lumberjack Battalion
Lumberjacks make great US Army Special Ops Officers - AxeEm!
Txjack
The crowd where I was sitting was incredible; the game was a blast...I just got home and now I'm watching it again off the DVR. You made us proud jacks, way to win 3 in a row!
sfa17
Joe lunardi has us at 15 vs UNC... WE Want Dallas 14 seed
TallTexan
sfa17 said:

Joe lunardi has us at 15 vs UNC... WE Want Dallas 14 seed

We want Bama!
cboothe09
Not sure Keller will get the full credit he deserves for this season. Ty's offseason arrest. Leon getting kicked off the team a month before the season started, then allowing him back and helped guide him to a stellar season. Cameron Mack quitting just before the season started. Shannon slumping most of 2017. He stuck with these guys. Trusted these guys. He loved these guys and look where it has gotten us. Kudos Keller. You deserve it.
This man did a hell of a job and all the work paid off, but we aren't done yet. Let's see by ow long we can stretch this out...
nacluth
Ty Charles with a record 8th win in Katy as a starter.

The man stands alone.
SFA Jack Fanatic
Ljacks&Longnecks said:

Spent sometime on the court post game and thanked and praised every player and coach I could find.....so pumped and proud tonight
Great to meet you tonight, L&L. We Sawmillers are one big family!

I spent time on the court, too. Got lots of pics and videos of the players, staff, and coaches cutting down the net. It's a great time to be a Lumberjack!!!!!!

I hope some recruits were watching tonight and want to join the annual party in the years ahead!
nacluth
Great on the court interview with Keller

Keller postgame
Ryan
Kinnaird Guitars
nacluth
Glad you got to be there. Share some of the pics when you can.
SFA Jack Fanatic
nacluth said:

Glad you got to be there. Share some of the pics when you can.
If I can figure out how to post some, I will.
SFA Jack Fanatic
Official attendance was 3,279. I guarantee you that 2,500 of those were SFA folks! SFA Nation was out in force!
nacluth
You have to use a third party image hosting site. I use postimages.org. You don't have to have an account. Just upload your photo. Click on the direct link to copy the url. On desktop mode of the Sawmill, you can click the picture button and include your url.
SFA Jack Fanatic
nacluth said:

Great on the court interview with Keller

Keller postgame
Great to hear Coach K honor Mr. Hill as part of his interview.
No-look
Everybody came up big at end of game. Kevons three, TJ"s tip to Canete but what really impressed me was TY's two free throws to ice it. A senior that was locked in to win it. You could see it on his face.
sfaguy
There's so much crow to eat for all the Keller haters and predictably they're all MIA. I guess we better lose a game to Lamar real quick to get them back on the internet.
SFA Jack Fanatic
s***uy said:

There's so much crow to eat for all the Keller haters and predictably they're all MIA. I guess we better lose a game to Lamar real quick to get them back on the internet.
That crow is lodged in their throats.
cboothe09
Count me in as someone that was on the court.

Caught a cool moment that I'm not sure was caught. When it came time to cut the last two strands of the net, Keller was telling Robert Hill to make the last cut and take down the net. Keller had to be persuaded by Hill to cut the net down.
MasterAxe
s***uy said:

This is the problem with the world. If you're critical of something, you're a "hater."

I don't hate Keller. I've been critical of his coaching style and game management, but that doesn't mean I hate him.

My opinion if him was obviously wrong, but dont label me as someone who "hates," him.

I hate criminals, terrorists, corrupt politicians and evil dictators.

I don't hate a coach. It's ok to be critical and not be a "hater."
SFAXE93
How lucky are we to be SFA Lumberjacks! AXE'EM

SFA Jack Fanatic
MasterAxe said:

I don't hate a coach. It's ok to be critical and not be a "hater."
Well said, Master! When you criticize, it has always been constructive and civil. I think we all appreciate that kind of criticism. Carry on!
RedRiverLa
s***uy said:

I see it differently. They aren't haters, they just have a different opinon about a coach - we're all Lumberjacks. And to be honest, the jury was still out on Keller at the point this discussion started - so they easily could have been right. It's all objective, but some of the ones that weren't sure on Keller were right there intelligently posting along with us during this game - not hiding. I'm glad they are passionate, doesn't really matter that our opinion was different because we're all trying to get to the same end. There was only one that was overboard and it came with stupid inappropriate memes. In the end, we all are dancing!
Lumberjack Battalion
RedRiverLa
cboothe09 said:

Not sure Keller will get the full credit he deserves for this season. Ty's offseason arrest. Leon getting kicked off the team a month before the season started, then allowing him back and helped guide him to a stellar season. Cameron Mack quitting just before the season started. Shannon slumping most of 2017. He stuck with these guys. Trusted these guys. He loved these guys and look where it has gotten us. Kudos Keller. You deserve it.
This man did a hell of a job and all the work paid off, but we aren't done yet. Let's see by ow long we can stretch this out...

100% agree!
Lumberjack Battalion
SFASawmillGuy
This entire season was a season marred with adversity that this team had to overcome, be it injuries, off the court issues, or just rough periods where we got cold. Kyle had to deal with a lot more adversity than Brad Underwood ever did and we're back in the dance. Now let's get a good seed and do what SFA does best. Shock the world.
RedRiverLa
Man. What a great Sunday to wake up to! I wanted this one bad. Of course I want to keep winning, but whatever happens won't dampen this season at all. Two more banners for the Sawmill!
Lumberjack Battalion
RedRiverLa
Isaac, when do we need to get with you to provide you with our Sawmill Championship ring sizes?
Lumberjack Battalion
nacluth
RedRiverLa said:

Isaac, when do we need to get with you to provide you with our Sawmill Championship ring sizes?
And we probably need a saw blade under the logo, and we'll add a new one with every new trip to the tourney...

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.