SFA / ACU

33,446 Views | 133 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by aquavelvis
SFAELITE
How long do you want to ignore this user?
MasterAxe said:

SFAELITE said:

SFAELITE said:

MasterAxe said:

I wonder if Keller not starting a true PG is kind of a test run for an "anti-Lamar," lineup?

Its most likely to honor the seniors on senior night
Well they went back to that lineup so it might be an attempt to get some work in with the lineup

I really think Keller wants a good long look at that lineup. Specifically, because Lamar exposed our PG's last game.
I think you're right.
SFA Jack Fanatic
Believe it or not, Northwestern State over Nicholls at the half 35-33. SELA over UNO 24-22 with 9:00 left in the first half.
SFAJack_76
Ladyjacks up 43-24 at the half.
BigJack85
Go Northwestern!!!!!!
Ljacks&Longnecks
Good to see Kevon driving again looking for the +1. Shots not quite falling but we need him back to full strength for the conference tourney and beyond.
SFA Jack Fanatic
UNO not helping us so far. SELA 38, UNO 31 at the half.
SFA Jack Fanatic
Ljacks&Longnecks said:

Good to see Kevon driving again looking for the +1. Shots not quite falling but we need him back to full strength for the conference tourney and beyond.
Yeah, he's been very slow getting his game back after the injury. Shannon not showing his usual amazing stuff tonight either.
SFAJack_76
Defense is driving this game. Turnovers 13 to 3.
TallTexan
Such a sad crowd for Senior Night.

IMO, next year we should do Cram the Coliseum on the first home game after the students are back for Spring & then make a huge deal out of Senior night.
RedRiverLa
TallTexan said:

RedRiverLa said:

nacluth said:

RedRiverLa said:

For a fan base that says it's the best in the conference, what an embarrassing turnout for senior night. Hopefully it's late arriving
be there at half like every Wednesday

You know that wasn't directed at you. You're a solid performer.
I think we should know how many people he brings with him from Church for the second half before we label him a solid performer.

Go ahead Nacluth, guilt trip them with "doing life together".

I am, of course, speaking of Nacluth's entire body of work.
Lumberjack Battalion
Lumberjacks make great US Army Special Ops Officers - AxeEm!
BigJack85
As long as we are plowing them like this I don't care if someone is missing "stuff"
SFAJack_76
TallTexan said:

Such a sad crowd for Senior Night.

IMO, next year we should do Cram the Coliseum on the first home game after the students are back for Spring & then make a huge deal out of Senior night.

Agree!
SFA Jack Fanatic
SELA pulling away from UNO. Up by 16 now.
Ballwatch
Nicholls St and NW St tied at 68
SFA Jack Fanatic
Nicholls beats Northwestern State 73-70.
SFA Jack Fanatic
About the only other good thing happening tonight is Prison Tech close to getting taken down by UCA. Down by 11 with 5:00 left.
MasterAxe
edstile said:

Nicholls beats Northwestern State 72-70.

Great for Nicholls and SELA.

We kept waiting for them to falter and they never did.

They earned the 1/2 finish.
nsubroski
Nicholls survives the ultimate trap game, very nice effort by the Demons though. I wonder if ESPN will broadcast the SELA/Nicholls game because it's gonna be a big one. Hopefully, Nicholls gets as good of a showing from our fan base as we did for the football game.

As it stands right now its SELA/ Nicholls for the one and Sam/SFA for the three. I think SFA loses the tiebreaker vs Sam because of the two Lamar losses.

Stick a form in UNO btw they're done I can see them being a one and done in the tournament. I do not want any part of UCA Howard is so good that they're the darkhorse.

SFA Jack Fanatic
MasterAxe said:

Back up the bus. It's not over in New Orleans yet. UNO only down by 6 with 9:00 left.
MasterAxe
nsubroski said:

Nicholls survives the ultimate trap game, very nice effort by the Demons though. I wonder if ESPN will broadcast the SELA/Nicholls game because it's gonna be a big one. Hopefully, Nicholls gets as good of a showing from our fan base as we did for the football game.

As it stands right now its SELA/ Nicholls for the one and Sam/SFA for the three. I think SFA loses the tiebreaker vs Sam because of the two Lamar losses.

Stick a form in UNO btw they're done I can see them being a one and done in the tournament. I do not want any part of UCA Howard is so good that they're the darkhorse.

Wrote something...saw UNO on the comeback....deleted it all.
SFAJack_76
Ladyjacks 78-52. Clinch 2 seed. Brunnberg and Banfield leading scorers.
nacluth
Uno figured something out. Back in it strong.
nsubroski
edstile said:

MasterAxe said:

Back up the bus. It's not over in New Orleans yet. UNO only down by 6 with 9:00 left.
UNO has been just good enough to look good losing this year. I'm guessing they falter down the stretch.
TallTexan
nsubroski said:

Tie breaker vs Sam should be the head to head because we play them twice. Also means we have to win.
nacluth
Does anyone know if they put the postgame presser on the big screen like they used to with Underwood?
nsubroski
TallTexan said:

nsubroski said:

Tie breaker vs Sam should be the head to head because we play them twice. Also means we have to win.
I meant in case of a loss since it would be 1-1 vs Sam. Obviously if y'all win you have the better record.
SFA Jack Fanatic
UNO down by only TWO with 5:00 left.
BigJack85
When Keller gets it right it's looks really good
nacluth
If we lost to Sam, Lamar is the tiebreaker. 1-1 Sam, 0-2 us.
nsubroski
http://southlanddigitalnetwork.com/

Link to the game. Would be glad to be wrong about UNO's ability to finish
SFA Jack Fanatic
UNO now tied at 59.
nacluth
Showing senior highlights on the big screen!
RedRiverLa
Crowd pours out before senior presentations because, apparently, it's important to get home at 9:15 instead of 9:30
Lumberjack Battalion
Lumberjacks make great US Army Special Ops Officers - AxeEm!
BigJack85
If we beat Sam the worst we get is a #3 seed. We are certainly capable of winning three games jusy a little tougher.
nsubroski
Ironically 55 for UNO is the Nicholls Girls basketball coaches kid

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.