SFA / Abilene Christian (2)

35,217 Views | 179 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by nacluth
RedRiverLa
How long do you want to ignore this user?
djsfw57 said:

RedRiverLa said:

MasterAxe said:

Also, both Kevon and Shannon are top players in SLC.

But, I'd imagine only one will get 1st team.

I hate to kinda sorta agree with the SEla guy, but if we miss the tourney, that's gonna negatively influence voters for all-conference.

At this point, does it really matter. Talking all conference this year is like being overly excited the Browns finally have a quarterback. Honestly, I worry about the absolute destruction coming this Saturday of of a team that doesn't show up in the first half and is ready for the season to be over and finally really has nothing to play for. A weird year where we actually making the drive to primarily see the LadyJacks.
If you knew the agony we have had to endure with the Browns forever, you would understand why we are excited to finally have a quarterback. It's been BRUTAL. Northeast Ohio breathed a huge sigh of relief when we saw how things improved this season. We have to have something to be happy about. It's March and today the high was 18 with snow all day. See? LOL

Agony? I've been a Saints fan since 1967, so...don't give me those crocodile tears.
Lumberjack Battalion
Lumberjacks make great US Army Special Ops Officers - AxeEm!
RedRiverLa
Okay Nacluth, Uca beat Sam. What's the scenario now?
Lumberjack Battalion
PurpleOut
Staff
We'll see how the rest of the night goes, but should be a win vs Sam and we're in. Loss and we're out. Playing for the 8th seed.
RedRiverLa
Darn.
Lumberjack Battalion
PurpleOut
Staff
Well...there's also a possibility of a 3-way tie. Discussing it on the Southland Hoops thread.
nacluth
RedRiverLa said:

Okay Nacluth, Uca beat Sam. What's the scenario now?
everything up on Katy Watch thread.
Ryan
Kinnaird Guitars

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.