Katy Watch

37,453 Views | 160 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by SFA Jack Fanatic
No-look
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We didn't even get an honorable mention tonight. Next year.
TallTexan
I'm more rankled than I should be by all the excited ACU fans and their smug posts about their NCAA bid.

I want to be the smug fan with the NCAA bid and bragging rights.
TallTexan
Scratch Em? That's their saying? They're going to get mauled by the Zion led Monstars.

PurpleOut
Staff
RedRiverLa said:

First four.

No way. Iona, Prairie View, NC Central and Fairleigh Dickenson probably get the play in games. ACU at 27-6 should get at least a 16, maybe a 15.
SFASawmillGuy
ACU will be a 15 or 14 seed. I hate that we weren't even an afterthought though after all those years of success.
SFA Jack Fanatic
PurpleOut said:

RedRiverLa said:

First four.

No way. Iona, Prairie View, NC Central and Fairleigh Dickenson probably get the play in games. ACU at 27-6 should get at least a 16, maybe a 15.

Prairie View is actually a pretty good team. They may get a 16.
nacluth
This women's finals is bananas. With 7 left in the third ACU had a 24 point lead on Corpus. With 8:30 left in the game, Corpus is one point behind allowing ACU to score 4 points in 9 minutes.
BigJack85
It's the Abilene Christian Conference now!!!
Axe 'Em Jacks - Class of 85'
RedRiverLa
Hard to watch knowing we should be in this game.
Lumberjack Battalion
Lumberjacks make great US Army Special Ops Officers - AxeEm!
SFA Jack Fanatic
RedRiverLa said:

Hard to watch knowing we should be in this game.
Yep. Should have been ours.....
nacluth
ACU wins at the end when Corpus missed the three pointer to send it to overtime. Corpus made 0 threes in the game. ACU blew double digit leads twice but hung on by a point. All Wildcat NCAA from the Southland.
SFA Jack Fanatic
Actually, I'm rather pleased that AMCC gets to experience the gut-wrenching ending that we experienced yesterday. Neither team deserved to go to the Big Dance, but I'm glad it's ACU and not AMCC.
cboothe09
ACU men draw Kentucky in a 15-2 matchup...
TallTexan
cboothe09 said:

That's a tough matchup.
SFASawmillGuy
cboothe09 said:

RIP
RedRiverLa
cboothe09 said:

So, since we're the Kentucky of the Southland, Kentucky is the SFA of the SEC, so let's go SFAKU - it's really, pathetically, all I have left to cheer for.
Lumberjack Battalion
ACUCattitude
As you might expect, the ACU campus is all crazy about getting both teams in March Madness.

The men definitely earned their spot - I don't think Sam would have beaten them again. When the two guys got dismissed from the team, we actually got better. One thing about the game against Kentucky, the Wildcats will definitely win.

The women caught a break after the huge win against Lamar when we didn't have to play the Lady Jacks. We just didn't match up very well against you ... we match up much better against Lamar.

Anyway, you don't have to worry about ACU in Baseball and Softball. Maybe someday but not this year.

No-look
ACUCattitude said:

As you might expect, the ACU campus is all crazy about getting both teams in March Madness.

The men definitely earned their spot - I don't think Sam would have beaten them again. When the two guys got dismissed from the team, we actually got better. One thing about the game against Kentucky, the Wildcats will definitely win.

The women caught a break after the huge win against Lamar when we didn't have to play the Lady Jacks. We just didn't match up very well against you ... we match up much better against Lamar.

Anyway, you don't have to worry about ACU in Baseball and Softball. Maybe someday but not this year.

. Rooting for u guys. Take it to them!
RedRiverLa
ACUCattitude said:

Congratulations! What an amazing accomplishment! Honestly, we were pretty much pulling for both of you in the finals if it couldn't have been us. Enjoy the moment - it's a memory for a lifetime.
Lumberjack Battalion
SFAJack_76
Congratulations and good luck in both tournaments.
TallTexan
The King has spoken!

SFA Jack Fanatic
TallTexan said:

The King has spoken!
n
Finally, some good news!!!!!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.